• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Try Hard 4: Live Free or Try Hard (December 1st) AZ (Last one)

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
i don't think you guys understand how good i am at this game...
pfft you weren't impressing me that much last time we played!

just kidding sean you're the champion and will always **** me always and always.

another reason the tournies have been going slow may be because of me not being able to show up til 5:30 or 6:00 because of work. i appreciate that Rob waits for me, but we won't have that problem anymore :D

Adict

Smash Cadet
question. ima be coming to the tourney on the 16th, but ima be bringing my girl along with me. she wont be playing in the tourney, just watching. whats the fee for that, if there is a fee?

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
don't complain about girls when we all know there are about 4-5 of us getting any in the tucson smash community, and 2 of them are gay

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
oh, he wasn't complaining, but i see how you read his post now.

he meant, like, if he gets near these chicks, he'll womanize the hell out of them.

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
man im so tight! i found the answer key to my math book! so im set for the year! im so good! you guys should start calling me dio. lol

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
you gonna fail if you dont work through the homeworks son.

unless youre in easy mode math
no not really. school is mostly just memorizing everything. i just have to pay attention when we review for tests and ****. silly kyles being so mean. *cries* im so good.

aberz™

Smash Cadet
I just got to get the days off of work and ill be taking Whiplash and M3ds.
Smashing for 29hours straight, cant wait :)

Bacon Isai

Smash Cadet
How pissed would y'all be if I took adderall before the tourney? Just asking rhetorically.

I'm not coming to the tournament. Busy.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I've actually considered taking Adderall before a tourney lol. There's no rule against it, so I don't see why not. :p

Top Bottom