• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Try Hard 4: Live Free or Try Hard (December 1st) AZ (Last one)

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Personal matter solved. I wanted to do it on the 19th, actually Okami. Is there a way the Melee one can be held a week before? I get paid on that Friday, so thats why the 19th was good for me.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Brawl will be a main event (along with Melee) at this tournament. The Brawl ruleset has been copy-pasted from the Apex Website. When in doubt, try to apply a rule from the Melee ruleset/times for the time being. Times of Brawl/Melee singles/doubles are subject to change. For any questions, feel free to ask Nicknyte (and he will talk to me) or ask me directly (and I will talk to Nicknyte).

Thanks.

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
This is not going to be run smoothly at all. I don't see it happening well unless someone starts putting their foot down about friendlies more.

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
I actually remembered to request the day off, so I should be attending. Maybe even brawl for the hell of it since I haven't entered since 08. Teach these new school punks a thing or two about spacing. Want to team, Kyle?

:phone:

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
This month is kind of bad for me, but I'll probably show up. I have to pay my phone bill with next weeks pay.

Rob, Elvis, would you two like me to help co-host again? I'll remember to bring my TV this time around, too.

So this is happening the 19th, correct?

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
i'm not going :/

i just remembered that i'm having a reunion thing with some HS friends to watch the ASU/UA game

sorry, guys
(actually, i'm not sorry to kyle, okami, coty, and xander because you guys can all fight for 1st now)

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
i'm not going :/

i just remembered that i'm having a reunion thing with some HS friends to watch the ASU/UA game

sorry, guys
(actually, i'm not sorry to kyle, okami, coty, and xander because you guys can all fight for 1st now)
you smug ****er. at least its true i guess.

lol reunion thing

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
Maybe I'll just go all Sheik and BREEZE THROUGH ALL YOU SUCKAS

/Elvis

Calling Shiv from work is fun.

Edit: anyone got a controller I can borrow? I'll make sexy time.

And does piman still lurk the boards?

Corigames

Smash Hero
Maybe I'll just go all Sheik and BREEZE THROUGH ALL YOU SUCKAS

Edit: anyone got a controller I can borrow? I'll make sexy time.
I have one that you could use, but you aren't allowed to use Sheik on it :awesome:
If someone else gets you a controller, you still aren't allowed to use Sheik.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Yoyo. Please make sure the thread title says Brawl and Melee. Also, we need an emphasis on more TVs, so it would be nice if we could get more. I don't expect us to be done by 8:30 like last time, but Good God, I will be on top of running ****. Ruby and Okami are more than welcome to assist me in helping run the tournies.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I could bring a TV and set-up if the person lending me a ride was capable of fitting a rather big TV in their car. Also, I request that there be a friendly only TV(s) for when matches aren't being played. Tournaments are, like, the only time we have to play people from out of city if you don't meet them in the bracket or pools. While I know having people play friendlies slows the tournament, it kinda sucks that not everyone gets to play everyone in the short amount of time we're there. I think this would at least allow people to always have a friendlies TV to play on, and there would be little excuse to take up tournament time by playing friendlies on TVs being used for the tourney (granted there are enough set-ups).

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Having a friendlies TV might be a little harder to pull of since the tournament on the 19th will be both Melee and Brawl, so the TVs at the TV Lounge will be split 2/2, meaning we will depend on other people bringing their own TVs for more setups

Jane

Smash Hero
its gonna be funny when randoms stroll into the tv lounge and see like 50 mother****ers in there, with like 10 extra tvs spread out across the room.

Corigames

Smash Hero
While I do want to get more Sheik practice in, I think I should have one tournament where I don't face you early on Coty, you know, share the **** with other people >_>
Also, may I ride with you again and will there be enough room for a phat bomb-diggidy playa playin mofo TV? Of course, gas money etc.

Falcoty

Smash Apprentice
I'm riding with Frosty this time, I'm tired of being driver :p

Sorry Girku, I seriously was trying to play as many people as I could last time that aren't Phoenix, just grab me and I'll be down to play some more :)

Also Corey, it's not my fault that we keep getting seeded together lol, I swear.

Corigames

Smash Hero
But... but... I... but... Okay...
Someone else eligible to give me a ride, I guess I'm looking at you chocolate Frosty?

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Omg Frosty is going to be here! <3

Yo Frosty, if I have money, wana team? :3

If not, Elvis? There will be zero salt, and quite possibly some Yoshi.

If noy, Corey? :3 FALCO SAMUS BULL****.

Top Bottom