• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Try Hard 4: Live Free or Try Hard (December 1st) AZ (Last one)

Bacon Isai

Smash Cadet
"I'm going to try to be really strict" how convincing.

Let's run the side tournament anyways.

*****es don't know how good my Ness is.

As of the most recent tier list, DK and Luigi are low tier.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
strict

Let's run the side tournament anyways.
I'm banning a side tournament being run at my next tournament. If you try to run one, you will not be allowed to enter singles nor doubles. Host your own tournament on a different weekend, Jackie. I will not tolerate people like you being insolent fools who try to ruin the Melee community.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
rob chill jackie is one of the chillest people and I'm sure he wouldn't seriously try to conflict with anything I mean a side tourney would be cool but maybe if the regular one ends on time then that could be like instead of crews or something lol

no need to take it that serious crazy person

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Rob, nobody in Arizona is trying to sabotage, or otherwise ruin the Melee community. You're seriously overreacting. Chill out, and spend some time away from Melee.

Bacon Isai

Smash Cadet
I'll start an underground tournament where we fight to the death and the prize is the opponent's soul.

Low tiers only.

Date: whatever in this thread's title.

No need to call people jerks when I'm the only rude one lately. Just call me out on it.

FEED ME YOUR NEGATIVE ENERGY, YES, YESSSSSSSSSS

kid tipper

Smash Cadet
alright tucson. i left for 2 days and i come back to 4 pages of johns in this and the other thread. unacceptable.

i'm slipping lsd in everyones drinks when i get back. and spiking rob's bananas with alcohol :p

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
How does January 22nd sound for the next monthly?

And if you guys want a low tier tournament instead of doubles, you can vote for it by posting it as a post or at the bottom of your post (if you have more to say).

AXE 09

Smash Master
I love doubles, but I personally wouldn't mind sacrificing it for a low tier tourney just this once. +1 for me!

Jane

Smash Hero
im soooooooooooo curious to try acid.

ive hear many mixed reviews though, and im kind of a *****. even if i have done quite a few other psychedelics

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
+1 to whatever gets the most votes by the time the monthly rolls around because I probably won't be going anyways :p

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
thats another way of saying youre a loser! lol jay-kay i think doubles are boring and stupid i mean like really which way are you going to DI? lol well its not like AZ has anybody that can DI anyways. and i mean both survival and combo DI

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
thats another way of saying youre a loser! lol jay-kay i think doubles are boring and stupid i mean like really which way are you going to DI? lol well its not like AZ has anybody that can DI anyways. and i mean both survival and combo DI
chris would like to have a word with you.

and then 3 stock you whilst he's at it. ;)

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
Chris does not have good combo DI, He has good SURVIVAL DI, there's a difference. Don't argue with me! unless you've had everyone from EC saying NO DI! at you ALL THE TIME then you can talk. lol

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Chris does not have good combo DI, He has good SURVIVAL DI, there's a difference. Don't argue with me! unless you've had everyone from EC saying NO DI! at you ALL THE TIME then you can talk. lol
Have you forgotten that Forward and Axe live in Arizona? LOL.

Top Bottom