• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Try Hard 4: Live Free or Try Hard (December 1st) AZ (Last one)

GLICH

Smash Cadet
I just found out a new technique. I did it on a computer 4 times already.

It goes like this:

Dair into fair into utilt into ftilt (diagonal) into meteor cancel misfire/warlock hush.

You gotta be careful and have version 1.2. Don't tell anyone else though. :awesome:

Jane

Smash Hero
bravo, rob. bravo.

if i didnt have to wake up at 7 in the morning tomorrow, i would respond with a little jonny-ism filled story of my own

Bacon Isai

Smash Cadet
I'm tired of Mario already, he can't approach worth ****. Do you think it's possible for me to go a full smash session without switching characters? GAH

kid tipper

Smash Cadet
I plan on making it out of pools at this one. Watch out world. Also lots of people better come!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
jeff was talking about what it said before okami gave us this heartfelt confession from himself.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
jeff was talking about what it said before okami gave us this heartfelt confession from himself.
I think the heartfelt, detailed confession has more relevance than the tournament information.

I think he forgot to mention the fact that he's also a closet furry, and probably, or at some point will write furry 18+ fanfics.

Top Bottom