• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRULY EPIC Tournament!!!!! RESULTS ON FIRST PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
mog - teams was fun as hell dude, we might not have done so well, but i had the time of my life with the MMs and the tourny matches, you definitely contributed the most to my fun

Allan - sweet tourny dude, i think every tourny iv been to has been in a hot place so i didnt really mind it, the sweat made me play better anyways

ray (bear) - for my first MMs, those team matches were awesome.

josh - your ganon is rapage in teams man, good shiz... howd you place in singles?

oscar - fun team tourny matches, your marth bothers me haha

george - same thing here, team tourny matches were fun... you guys deserved the win, fun falcon

gabe - you suck bro, that falcon was garbage, no johns lolz... just kidding there was a reason why you guys ***** us, congrats on 3rd (no beef, no beef)

jake - didnt play you in teams and i wasnt there for singles =/ we'll get together to practice some other day

wobbles - wow i love you dude, Allan bans infinites and you still **** it up... good sh*t.. I loved the story about how ken and manacloud came up to you and told you that your infinites are the gayest thing ever, and you responded with a happy dance to taunt them LOLOL pure gold

ronnie - stop trying to touch me in my private

there was a couple people i was talking to that i didnt know the tag names of, one of the people i think was resumeD, your cool dude.. keep practicing, smash can get real fun when you get into the competition

if i missed anyone, my apologies
O yes i'm aware of how fun it is. I've been lurking around since october or so and working on my pikachu. I need to work on my consistancy with being able to play many matches without getting tired...I was doing great through the first hour or so of friendles, but by the time tgm finished me off in 3rd round of our mm, i was partly unable to keep up throughout the rest of the day. I just wish we were more organized so that houston smashers could do stuff like this more often.

and i can't seem to remember who you are Lab Rat...maybe the guy who talked to me about my sheik?

Colombian Falcon

Smash Apprentice
i liked the tourny even though it was very caliente there heheh

ronnie- good match, it sucks we had to play first round, and i was messing up a lot, i wanted to play you in the top of my game but dont matter, intense matches....you need to come to my place someday so we can play more.

sandtrap/evan - coolest guy in the tourny, i had so much fun playing you man, it's too bad we had to play in loser's bracket, hope we can play again some day.

lep-cool seeing you again, it's like the third time we have to play vs each other in the a tourny.

rob and caveman- we didn't talk much but still, nice seeing you guys.

gabe- we got to play again, nice falcon hehe

wobbles- i have 0 experience vs ICs hehehe, at least i did a little better in our second match, you are very very good even without the infinite.

DOH- you got a lot better i can tell heheh, fun matches

drew- only played you once vs your falco, congrats getting 4th.

rockettrainer- lol i had a lot of fun when we first got there, thx for the ride and let's play sometime.

jake- i didn't even play you at the tourny!! where were you!

if i forget someone let me know and i'll edit this post :lick:

*knives*

Smash Apprentice
Fun stuff guys I enjoyed every bit of the learning experience. Played some crazy skilled people, met some cool dudes. Overall was a good tourny despite the obvious that people have already pointed out.

TGM

Smash Lord
Usuallyy my tournaments go well, this one didnt.....

Wobbles! Even without the infinite, you still took out the other players, you seriously are out-standing at this game.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
this was a fun tournament...it was wayyyyy too hot though :)

TGM: thanks so much for this tournament. I thought you ran it well and I'm so glad it didn't end really late. can't wait for HOST2! grrrr, you never talked into my camera, though :(

Mog: It was nice meeting you :) we never got to play because all the tvs were always taken but it was cool hanging out!

Jake13: dont care what you say, we both know i lost us that teams match :( But it was cool seeing you again and I like the hair! :D

Rob$/Leprechaun/Caveman: This was a really fun trip. The car rides were fun and I got a bunch of funny stuff on tape. Yay for roadtrips!! :) lets do it again sometime!! and rob$ you are a beast!!! ;) jk jk

Wobbles: sorry i couldnt stop the penguin-molesting in time. :( I hope he isnt too traumatized. congrats on 1st place. you are a fun and cool person to hang out with. and thanks for teaching me to wobble, lol

sandtrap: I hadn't seen you in forever, so it was cool seeing you again. come to more tournaments! lol

bluezaft: yay for jigglypuff, boo for marth. Next time I'll marth ditto you :D

Everyone who talked in my camera: thanks and you guys are awesome.

smiles: boo for you not coming

DoH: <3 dangit, i didnt get one peach ditto all day :(

I cant think anymore...i probably forgot people and I'm sorry. <3's all around

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
Epic Battle Was Fun But The Heat Was Crazy....................then The Whole Insadent With The Power....................other Then That I Had Fun................ill Wait For Host 2 Till Then I Will Train Nonstop..........OH AND FORK GIRL I DIDENT GET INTERVIEWED LOL

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Good Results or so it seems, mouf you placed high, congrads. Everyone else pretty much placed were I thought they would.

Colombian Falcon

Smash Apprentice
i was surprised with my 7th place....i was feeling baaaad....headache, stomachache... tired....eyes hurt... and all my matches were fox and falco....except for the last 2:)

TGM

Smash Lord
There is an excuse, Im not going to skip church for anything...and I go on thursday, saturday, and sunday.

so yea no excuse.

and dawn, it will be in august, i need to get the venue down for sure(sign a form) and then it will happen.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
aaaand....shoutouts

Wobbles: Thanks for going with me and paying for lots of gas =D. No thanks for killing me a lot in teams. Goooood job on winning!!

Bluezaft: Yay for 5th! Thanks for helping me out when the ATM was being kind of a *****.

Drew: You're my wall. =\ But I'll break you one of these days.

Rob$: lololol quit Sheik. Your falco turned on the **** like whoa.

Cave: <3 train me <3

Forkgirl: Yay for seeing you! Nay for no matches!

Lep: We had to play first round :( Come to more tournaments. And omg crazy teams ****.

Mouf: lol

JakeXIII: I hate your camping fox on Dreamland omg like whoa.

SE: Thanks for housing us

Roy: You're too sick on FD and your Marth got a lot better. Stop it. lol

Evan: Quit being a n00b and get a real character, lolololz <3

Gabe: Don't taunt!

Oscar: I liked your polo and you're like really good, you just need more practice.

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
late shout-outs by me

g@be: WE didn't do the epic pika battle! We HAVE to record our mm at HOST2 though...i can't wait.

mouf: Your peach was too tough for me, so our mm went over pretty quickly in your favor...i laughed when you kept taunting thinking i was finally down though. We gotta record some Pika vs DK next time we do something like this.

tgm: You already know, but you gave me some of the most intense matches i've ever played (all of the pika vs samus, and our sheik vs marth match). You were some sort of marth god after the display you put up against my pikachu. Your samus is good too, I just wish i had more(or ANY) experience against a good samus before i did my mm with you.

caveman&wobbles: I wish i played with either one of you two, but at least i got to see wobbles in person...congrats on your performances.

dawn, riot, and kage: I didn't talk too much with any of you guys except when the power went out. Maybe we'll play soon again.

jake13&forkgirl: I saw your unfortunate team match, but sometimes **** happens at the worst times. Don't feel too bad forkgirl, you two still did good.

xzalla: Congrats on actually getting a ride to the tournament....your ganon ***** hard in teams man....a freaking beast.

jeremy: You ARE coming to HOST2. It's ridiculous that we haven't played yet.

and mostly anyone else i'm not remembering right now who i talked to, it was fun. I met some pretty cool new people, but some of them don't have a smashboards account apparently.

There was this one kid i saw who actually wasn't too bad, but i only played him once. He 1 stocked my pichu with his falcon...but from what i've heard, i'm assuming he was just warming up against me or something

forkgirl

Smash Lord
Epic Battle Was Fun But The Heat Was Crazy....................then The Whole Insadent With The Power....................other Then That I Had Fun................ill Wait For Host 2 Till Then I Will Train Nonstop..........OH AND FORK GIRL I DIDENT GET INTERVIEWED LOL
aw, well i was sitting there trying to get people (ANYONE) to talk into the camera. I only asked people i knew, but I wanted more people :) next time just come sit in the interview chair :)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
aw, well i was sitting there trying to get people (ANYONE) to talk into the camera. I only asked people i knew, but I wanted more people :) next time just come sit in the interview chair :)
What were you interviewing people about? I want to be interviewed at the next tourny! lol.

G@BE

Smash Lord
MOUFF GOT 7th!!!

Mouff is officially the best in Houston!!!

Hurray for mouff

Moderators seriously need to give him his account back
No team results?!?!?

Jake13

Smash Lord
Shoutout:

Cave: Fun talks, wish you all could of actually got to come the day before :/

Forkgirl: It wasn't your fault! Promise! Who jumps into grandpas? I do :-[

Drew: I enjoyed playing you, though we'll have to double blind pick next time x[

DoH: I hate my camping fox on dreamland too, almost as much as I hate peach dittos >,>

Rockettrainer: MORE 1$ MM's TO COME! Ps, smash sometime this week at my place?

CF: We played teams matches a few times, but no 1v1s :( You come over too

Wobbles: Wobbles was quite nice,
I had fun watching him play,
good conversations.

Bear: I thought you had me on Green Greens :/

Mouf: Where was Silent Hill?

Lep: We failed the straight team, but we **** as a team :)

Gabe: We tied =P

Resume: We should play soon.

Kage/Dawn/Void: I wish we could of played.

Lab Rat: Fun convenience store times.

Duke: Wish we would of met up later in brackets :-\

Apoc: We should also play more.

George: **** us having to play in tourney. **** **** ****.

Oscar: "That's the thing I hate about cops, they're always looking for people doing something wrong."

Jordan: <3 I **** bye's good.

Anyone I forgot: Sorry.

<3

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman
Hey Roy (ColombianFalcon), I'm going to be in Houston during the summer and it'd be tight if we could play again. I want to get serious with Jiggs, heh ;). But yeah man, hit me up sometime. AIM = SandTrapUltima or http://www.myspace.com/sandtrap.

Do Houston people meet up regularly at all to play, btw?

TGM

Smash Lord
sand, name a day during the summer and where you will be at, and a **** load of us can meet up and play and go out to eat. sorta like a smash date.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Lol, smash date. I like idea, but the name is something to be reconsidered. <_<

TGM

Smash Lord
i main samus now guys! i played caveman at this EPIC tourney and i got him to 1 stock at high percent on my worst samus level(FD). this is a sign from above. marth is my secondary now.

Drew, please lock this thread. the results have been up for 3 days and the tourney is over. thanks pal.

TGM

Smash Lord
i didnt know there was a 1. but a 2 will be good. we need DoH for it to be a truly fun time.

dawn001

Smash Ace
i main samus now guys! i played caveman at this EPIC tourney and i got him to 1 stock at high percent on my worst samus level(FD). this is a sign from above. marth is my secondary now.

Drew, please lock this thread. the results have been up for 3 days and the tourney is over. thanks pal.
yeah i saw the whole mach it was good ....nice TGM i hope you get better with your samus good luck:) :) :)

TGM

Smash Lord
seriosuly it was mega hard, and that juggle combo with missle scave did made me want to be samus even more. once i beat cave, HugS is next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom