• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRULY EPIC Tournament!!!!! RESULTS ON FIRST PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velox

Smash Ace
Hey Sand-Trap, Magnolia is only a hour away from College Station/Bryan.

Hey Columbian Falcon, Magnolia is only a hour away from Houston.

Hey Austin, Magnolia is only 2 hours away.

Hey Dallas, Magnolia is only 2-3 hours away I think, but it's the 1-turn-only part that counts :p

Hey San Antonio, Magnolia is only 3 days away.

And Crystal City, 3 mintues away. I'm pretty sure we found a teleporter behind a behind a tree the other day.

There's no helping the Valley and Oklahoma though... heh. They get screwed no matter what.

Let's all go to Magnolia.

We should seriously revive that June tourney in Magnolia idea though...

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
we dont know what to do cuz lotts not staying and pimpslap is like(dam) and onii chan is like(im emo).............................................so what can we do then dawn............................call up richard and see what happens

dawn001

Smash Ace
we dont know what to do cuz lotts not staying and pimpslap is like(dam) and onii chan is like(im emo).............................................so what can we do then dawn............................call up richard and see what happens
i dont know his number so what do i do

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
LA LA LA LATEEEE Shoutouts!

Johnny- good seeing u but we didnt get to play AGAIN. oh well still fun sutff ^^

Lab Rat- let me touch ur private 1 more time then ill move onto other areas =O

Roy- playing you first wasn't as bad as i thought it was going to be and not because i won lol but because our matches were very intense and crazy close.... good seeing u again and i will try to come over soon.

Wobbles- You are insane... seriously. lol but yeah I really like ur fox ALOT thanks for the beatings in tourney and in friendlies the night before, come back anytime!

DoH- np =)

Taylor- Where is my interview?!(I wanna c it =D)

James- man we were doin really good in teams BUT YOU ****ED IT UP U ****ING *****. No im kidding but yeah lets **** lep and gabe next time.

Brian-guess who got pantzed LOL

Jake- Rapsies ^^

George- I changed a lot of stuff on my phone so ha!

TGM- STFU ;)

Anyone else i forgot im sorry but u can eat my *** or something. Oh and that place was not the art institute of houston lol it was just a hot *** room. I was sweating so much at one point i just wanted to rub my bod together with other mens and womens ;)

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
lol i'm pissed from what i heard i would be someones ***** lol i was looking for the ****ing place drove to the apartments saw no building said 40 or so cus words smacked onii chan drove off lol i was ****ing there man that sucks :(

dawn001

Smash Ace
lol i'm pissed from what i heard i would be someones ***** lol i was looking for the ****ing place drove to the apartments saw no building said 40 or so cus words smacked onii chan drove off lol i was ****ing there man that sucks :(
lol that sucks but yeah.....oh kage so what are you plannning to do today??? i want to smash

kage921

Smash Journeyman
As always I'm going to be busy, Projects if you must know. I just got on for a while to release some of the stress (sigh). School sucks for putting this on us for the last 3 weeks.

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
**** these projects.........im in da library doin one right now and im had it.......too much **** project 4 to be exact..............fallin asleep here...............maybe we can play saturday or somthing........doc needs some patients lol

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
yeah and i will give your doc my kinda check up and inject my piles in his scrodum ( i think i spelled that right?) any ways i could probally hang out there man with u guys dawn ?

kage921

Smash Journeyman
Thats a good one void, need patients lol. Well I say, bring that street pharmacist on!!!! lol Hey, do you and dawn want to go see that spaider-man 3 movie on friday? let me know ahead of time.

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
yeah and i will give your doc my kinda check up and inject my piles in his scrodum ( i think i spelled that right?) any ways i could probally hang out there man with u guys dawn ?
here we go again another flame war............................wasent talking to you SLAP and stop bein an a hole................ill inject these pills were ever i feel like.......................let me just go trounce you with your jiggs/samus/falcon/shiek/falco..............not in the mood for you or onii_chan(EMO_chan)

onii-chan

Smash Ace
here we go again another flame war............................wasent talking to you SLAP and stop bein an a hole................ill inject these pills were ever i feel like.......................let me just go trounce you with your jiggs/samus/falcon/shiek/falco..............not in the mood for you or onii_chan(EMO_chan)

hahahahahaha really fun master_EMO

kage921

Smash Journeyman
(sigh) emos these days lol. Have you gotten better pimpslap? because it looks like your trying to start something with void. You finally think you can beat him?

onii-chan

Smash Ace
(sigh) emos these days lol. Have you gotten better pimpslap? because it looks like your trying to start something with void. You finally think you can beat him?

pimpslap beats him a couple of time but i sadly can almost beat him :( ....................i gotten a lot better since the last time i played him cruz the last time he 4-stocked my hundreds of time but now i can get him down 2 at least 1-2 lifes so im feelin good about myself:chuckle:

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
yeah i fill i have climbed the ladder of expreince a little so yeah i guess we could have a match (me and void after school in miss remariz room) sounds good to me um about hsl i will 100 percent be at the next tourny :)

dawn001

Smash Ace
got man yall fight like emos.... lol crap man **** each other already ****!!! but anywho hey so who wants to smash with me against my falco? ill take you on void and kage against your falco i want to see who has the better falco from us three...

dawn001

Smash Ace
wut u trying 2 call me an emo now.........................wutever *emo*
what me EMO!!!!...LOL man so what if iam at least ill kick your *** on ssmb and you know what the people who denied that they are not EMO are really EMO...so yeah EMO AND yeah iam calling you out.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom