• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRULY EPIC Tournament!!!!! RESULTS ON FIRST PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Wobbles and DOH, this is ronnie aka Sideeffect.

Are you guys comong to my house still today. Give me a call at: 832-891-5858, if ya'll are coming give me a call before you come.

TobiasXK

Smash Ace
I am ****ing dying right now, so there's a chance I won't make this tourney. I'm trying to get antibiotics and stuff in an hour or so, though, so if I'm better by tonight I'll show. Else I might have to sit this one out.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
TGM, not to sound like a broken record, but what will the room be like? I'd like to know where to go in case I arrive a little bit early...

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
registration and practice begin at noon, and singles begin at 1pm

i'm probably gonna be there around 11 or so, but i might be picking up jeremy if he needs a ride

XZalla

Smash Journeyman
I am ****ing dying right now, so there's a chance I won't make this tourney. I'm trying to get antibiotics and stuff in an hour or so, though, so if I'm better by tonight I'll show. Else I might have to sit this one out.
You better come! It would suck that you won't go because of soemthing stupid as that.. ;/

Menace08

Smash Rookie
this f****** sucks. i dont have a ride for the tournament anymore. i wish i could of gone to this. i know it will be impossible this close to the tournament but is there anyone who could give me a ride (i live in seabrook).

TGM

Smash Lord
guys, i will be there at 11am, if you want to show up then, its fine, but you wont be able to play just yet. im going to spend a while settting up the set-ups.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
lol quess what we tried to go there so some appartments then left lol no art institute and we map quested if guys liked it will then that sucks for us cus we don't get to go there :(

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It was a great tournament. The final match was Wobbles vs Caveman, and Wobbles won. Wasn't there for teams. I guess the results will be posted ASAP...?

Some random shoutouts, in no particular order:
Jake: Jakey! I miss my $1. I demand a rematch sometime! Anyways, it was good to see you again. We shall play again soon.
George: Haha, your Link was interesting. We have to play again sometime.
Oscar: We ddn't get to play! It was good seeing you again regardless.
Bear: Big man! It was good seeing you again. I still hate Sheik, and you've reminded me why.
Setlon: We didn't play! It was good to see you again, and thanks for the advice over the past few days. It helped. :) Teach me some Marth please.
Blood Temple: Man, that was a great match. You've gotten much better. Keep it up.
Mog: Good to see you. We can have a random money match sometime.
Wobbles: You're a cool and funny guy. You probably don't remember me, since we didn't play. I don't know why people hate you because you wobble. It's a stupid reason to hate you.
Asim: You should have came earlier . You've gotten much better. Ah well, we'll play sometime...
Roy: Man, you were a machine! Stop the kneeing, you're too good! Sorry we didn't get to do teams. Teach me some Falcon sometime. :)
TGM: It was a good to see you again. Because of our match, I will now learn Sheik. Just to counter you. I'm sorry. :(

Anyone else, I'm sorry I forgot you. I'm probably dehydrated right now because it was so hot...stupid Houston weather.

0firefly0

Smash Rookie
Summary: It was hot as hell. Some people kicked us out of the room. We moved to a smaller room. It was even hotter. Wobbles won. Teams did happen. It was hot as hell.

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
**** that room was hot as all hell

today was fun otherwise, and my mm and tourney matches with tgm were probably my favorites today

TobiasXK

Smash Ace
****s I wish I had made this instead of finding out that my liver and spleen might explode later. Mono effing blows.

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
oh my god i'm so tired right now...

seriously, i wish i had recorded some matches with people, especially MOUF...i've been waiting a long time to get some pika vs dk matches recorded with him

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The venue itself wasn't very bad at all. The only reason why it got so hot is that people were grouped into one small section even though the place was huge. Heck, we only used probably only 1/3 the total space and we had about 40 people...spread out next time. <_<

DuKe™

Smash Journeyman
where we were at was not the Art Institute of Houston I was so freaking confused we were at an Apartment Complex but that place was nice, had a pool a gym, nice area anyways it was pretty fun didn't really mind the 10 bucks i lost. Wobbles is the one of the coolest guy i met, seriously i didn't think he needs to wobble to win, his fox was insane, his jiggs was insane, his ice climbers was insane, he was a tad short but one of the coolest guys you will ever meet + dont wobble me ....... ever. it was also cool seeing rob $ and caveman, along with the rest of the out of houston smashers met a lot of cool people who just ***** the crap out of me today

The Knee

Smash Apprentice
ok shoutouts etc.

Mog - cool hanging out with you again even though we didn't get to play...

Gabe/Bear/Sethlon/magnolia - nice seeing you guys again! good matches with Gabe and Seth, bear i'll play you next time

Caveman/Rob/Forkgirl/Lep - you guys are really cool, thanks for playing me, i feel like i got a lot better from our matches, even when I lost.

ronnie - LOLLOLOLOLOLOFDLOFSFKLSL, i finally beat this guy's fox today ZING! (but ganon 3 stocked me ahem)

josh - yes yes you will get your water

Wobbles - way too good...didn't get to play you today though..

DOH - really good matches man, you ***** me pretty bad lol

Sandtrap - nice matches, good jiggs

Jake's crew - we didnt play at all, it was still cool to see yall, especially chris after i heard of him quitting...?

TGM - CAT YANG

roy r - lol we finally played since what leebs house?

overall it was alright except i dont think ive ever been that hungry, hot, and tired before in my life.

but the people that came (crystal city, wobbles, DOH) made it worth it...kinda

and wtf was with the deaf kid in mcdonalds, and then the hobo who gave us a speech after, allan yelled out "TRULY EPIC" while he was talking LOL LOL

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
It was cool hanging out with people, but 4th place is really depressing lol, you play really well only to get no money :(

Also Mouf and TGM begged me for money matches so much online but then when I show up suddenly they're out of cash...

And it was way too hot.

Also who won teams?

I might post some shoutouts here later when I'm a little more awake.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Crystal City won teams, with Wobbles/Doh getting second and G@BE/Lep getting third.

Gah. Sleep. Shoutouts to come...?

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Hey guys. A lot of stuff was NOT super cool about the tournament (being disconnected in the middle of tourney matches, lights magically turning off in the middle of matches, sweaty rooms of gamer funk, etc.) but a fun experience altogether.

I'm really sleepy but if I don't do shoutouts now I'll forget so XD

Okay, the first group of guys I hung out and played with; it included Moggie, a guy named Matt, and then... other people I didn't get acquainted with :| fun times! Random money matches were excellent.

Dawn: Not a bad Fox! Keep on training and you'll beat me when we meet again :)

Knives: Your Jiggs was pretty good dude. You got a nice rest on me... out of nothing. No laggy attack, you just jumped in and BAM. Good stuff.

Drew: AAAAAH forward+b. I think if you'd gone Sheik or Fox on Brinstar you'd have owned me. I guess I got lucky :D

SideEffect: Thanks for housing us man. You were nice and hospitable even though I can't control the volume of my voice :p I didn't realize your Fox was that good until we were playing and you started owning the hell out of me. Good matches man. Except for the power outage. *cough cough*

TGM: Where was the Samus vs IC's money match? :(

Rob$: I finally got to play you in tournament. Next time, I hope you don't die such a stupid death and we can have a match with a satisfying conclusion rather than that BS airdodge crap. I'm looking forward to it.

Caveman: Intense matches as always. Only reason I survived is cause I got lucky on that double blind pick at the beginning though. If I'd lost, the counters in the first set would have torn me apart and we wouldn't have even made it to a second. Good matches, I can't wait to play you again.

G@be (and Lep): OH MY GOD FD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. That was a crazy teams match. Let's do more next time :) And G@be, we need to have a full friendly at some point rather than get kicked off the TV for matches that aren't going to happen. See you around!

DoH: Thanks for driving! Good job with teams, we have a lot to work on though. Crazy training time!

Bluezaft: Why did we have to fight :( Meh, anything I have to say I'll say in person ^^;

Forkgirl: I'm the worst person to interview ever. What were you thinking, seriously. But it was fun just chilling, except for the part where my penguin was molested in my absence. Thanks for guarding him though.

Sand-trap: IC's aren't cheap, they just require little input for vast rewards.

Oh emm gee I'm forgetting people I know it. But it was cool seeing all you guys, I can't wait for the next big event, and it was fun :) Gnite.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So liek...full results plz? Kthx.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
1. Wobbles
2. Caveman
3. Rob$
4. Dr. Drew
5. DoH/Bluezaft

Teams

1. Crystal City
2. The *****, the Ho, and the ******
3. Gabe and Lep (I can't remember your team name =\)

I'll do shout outs later...I'm so tired...

TGM

Smash Lord
I apologize to all of you.

Even though the venue was the best thing ive ever seen..........we had lots of problems.

1.Mr.3000/sean DID NOT do thier job fully(but i am thankful we did get the venue)
2. Tvs........we had a total of 6 TV!!!!!!!!!! everybody need to bring MORE tvs.
3. I droped a MONSTER energy drink can on a power strip and it shut down all tvs and gcns....
4. we were forced to move into a room with no electricty or air.

but other than that it was TULY EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Drew: i am very sorry i didnt have mony at the time. if you want to count our practice matches as the MM, thats fine. i owe u 5$.

Sand: you are a cool guy but u complain a ****load, just relax and have fun. i will do the MM, i never back out of those.

Wobbles: MM will happen, but again, me didnt have funds at the time. congrats on 1st.

Caveman: i got you to one stock on FD in our samus ditto!!!!!!! we both were at high percent! it was so close. thank you for playing me.

Resume: your pika was 100x better than last time we played. my samus was sweating it.

Bear: dont be so mad. you know who u are better than, just let it go buddy.

DoH: you keep beating mouf. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH, stop it!!!!

Sethlon: go back to roy.

gabe: do not main marth. stay falcon. your marth is trash.

TGM: thank you for holding a tourney, even though it was the worst experiece in my tourney holding exp.

again guys, im sorry this was crap. next time i get this venue down 100%.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Maybe it was Jimbooooooooooo's!!! Everyone knows he's top tier.

Were there any matches recorded? I'm guessing finals?

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
I apologize to all of you.

Even though the venue was the best thing ive ever seen..........we had lots of problems.

1.Mr.3000/sean DID NOT do thier job fully(but i am thankful we did get the venue)
2. Tvs........we had a total of 6 TV!!!!!!!!!! everybody need to bring MORE tvs.
3. I droped a MONSTER energy drink can on a power strip and it shut down all tvs and gcns....
4. we were forced to move into a room with no electricty or air.

but other than that it was TULY EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Drew: i am very sorry i didnt have mony at the time. if you want to count our practice matches as the MM, thats fine. i owe u 5$.

Sand: you are a cool guy but u complain a ****load, just relax and have fun. i will do the MM, i never back out of those.

Wobbles: MM will happen, but again, me didnt have funds at the time. congrats on 1st.

Caveman: i got you to one stock on FD in our samus ditto!!!!!!! we both were at high percent! it was so close. thank you for playing me.

Resume: your pika was 100x better than last time we played. my samus was sweating it.

Bear: dont be so mad. you know who u are better than, just let it go buddy.

DoH: you keep beating mouf. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH, stop it!!!!

Sethlon: go back to roy.

gabe: do not main marth. stay falcon. your marth is trash.

TGM: thank you for holding a tourney, even though it was the worst experiece in my tourney holding exp.

again guys, im sorry this was crap. next time i get this venue down 100%.
**** when we did pika vs marth, you played me like a **** fool...i've never seen anyone murder me that badly in that same matchup. Your samus was one hardass too, like when your utilt was stopping me cold during our first mm match. You had no idea how hard that was for me, since it ate my jolts and outprioritized mostly everything else i had tried to do. Fun stuff

TGM

Smash Lord
gabe it was a mario ditto. i thought he ws an 8 year old kid so i mario dittoed him. i lost that.

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman
TGM, it's not that I complain a lot, it's just that all my complaints were towards you. The tournament was terrible, and making MMs without having money is just sad. I can understand you having to pitch into the pot, but lol, it was only a $5 MM. At least you had a good excuse for no immediate MM compared to some other people...lol...we'll just have to play another time, I suppose.

But I had a lot of fun at the tournament, I was so glad to meet new friends and see old ones. Rob I swear, one of these days I'm just gonna visit you guys in CC and chill, haha. Fun times fsho, but yeah, Rob/Adrian/Lep/Taylor/everyone else I already miss all of you ;(. And whoever the Falcon guy that also played Samus (was it ColombianFalcon or something?), haha good times fsho :). There were a lot of good Falcons, my face hurt from all the knees soooooo much, LoL.

Bluezaft and that Falcon/Samus guy, good **** in the tourney too. Our games were all really close and intense, I loved it even though you two gave me my losses. I can't stand Jiggly dittos, and Samus's sex kick is too good argh! :D

Ionno if I'd go back to a Houston tourney. The people were great, and it's close by, but the tournaments don't run smoothly as they could. I guess practice makes perfect XD. Oh but definite sad face for having to leave early cause my friends were...hot. =/.

Lab Rat™

Smash Journeyman
mog - teams was fun as hell dude, we might not have done so well, but i had the time of my life with the MMs and the tourny matches, you definitely contributed the most to my fun

Allan - sweet tourny dude, i think every tourny iv been to has been in a hot place so i didnt really mind it, the sweat made me play better anyways

ray (bear) - for my first MMs, those team matches were awesome.

josh - your ganon is rapage in teams man, good shiz... howd you place in singles?

oscar - fun team tourny matches, your marth bothers me haha

george - same thing here, team tourny matches were fun... you guys deserved the win, fun falcon

gabe - you suck bro, that falcon was garbage, no johns lolz... just kidding there was a reason why you guys ***** us, congrats on 3rd (no beef, no beef)

jake - didnt play you in teams and i wasnt there for singles =/ we'll get together to practice some other day

wobbles - wow i love you dude, Allan bans infinites and you still **** it up... good sh*t.. I loved the story about how ken and manacloud came up to you and told you that your infinites are the gayest thing ever, and you responded with a happy dance to taunt them LOLOL pure gold

ronnie - stop trying to touch me in my private

there was a couple people i was talking to that i didnt know the tag names of, one of the people i think was resumeD, your cool dude.. keep practicing, smash can get real fun when you get into the competition

if i missed anyone, my apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom