• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trucks and Purple Candy: A Brawl+ Ganondorf Combo Video

stRIP

Smash Ace
Ive posted 2 matches of my B+ Ganon in the plusery Ganondorf guide thread, could you criticize me pls? :<

Nice vid btw, the scene vs the jigglypuff was really LAWL

:034:

Smash Hero
I honestly wasn't that impressed, nothing personal. I just thought it wasn't that good. :/

I do like that it's short, I honestly don't like combo video's that are overly long (unless they are bat**** amazing, but that's not a whole lot).

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Well, that's a Very Good Combo Video.

Zeon, I think you shouldn't post things about Brawl+ in the Ganon Board, cause many of the Ganon mainers of this Board are playing Balanced Brawl.

I think that Combo Video won't be useful here.

No Offense, but that's the truth. If all Ganon mainers here were playing Brawl+, your CV would be very useful, IMO.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I rather enjoyed that bite-sized video. It almost makes me want to play B+.

Almost.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
No Offense, but that's the truth. If all Ganon mainers here were playing Brawl+, your CV would be very useful, IMO.
No offense, but combo videos aren't supposed to be "useful" in the first place. CV's are PURELY for entertainment purposes due to the natural bias in creating one. The creator is shown at (arguably) his personal best, and the opponents often look "stupid" for doing X move in Y situation, or not shielding/air dodging, getting lulled into a false combo, etc. Do NOT use combo videos as an accurate means to determine one's skill or mastery of a character.

??? Since when? o_O Most people still play normal Brawl.

The only people who are "serious" about BB is TP and myself, I believe.

Superspright

Smash Lord
Noobicidal thunderstormed that point pretty well. Combo videos in brawl are not combos. They are just chains of prediction or mistakes that lead into tons of damage or KOs.

Ijosh

Smash Apprentice
great vid zeon star. that flame choke is sexy everytime i c it

TP

Smash Master
I play it exclusively, and I know that Swoops, Big O, and A2ZOMG are all big on it too. Jekyll playtested for it, though I don't know if he still plays it or not. Since when do you play it, Noob? Post in the BBrawl thread with your impressions or whatever, I had no idea you played it.

As for the vid, it's so sexy. Great stuff Zeon. I'm still not interested in Brawl+, but that was **** impressive.

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
I'm a BBrawl player myself, though I still think that a few characters are going to need more tweaks if they're ever going to stop being crap.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
same, except I do want to play it. My brother deleted homebrew like a cockwad though so I can't :(
Why can't you get your homebrew again ?

No offense, but combo videos aren't supposed to be "useful" in the first place. CV's are PURELY for entertainment purposes due to the natural bias in creating one. The creator is shown at (arguably) his personal best, and the opponents often look "stupid" for doing X move in Y situation, or not shielding/air dodging, getting lulled into a false combo, etc. Do NOT use combo videos as an accurate means to determine one's skill or mastery of a character.

Well, that's make sense Noob, but I believe that you can learn some useful tricks by watching good combo videos, IMO.

About BBrawl...
I don't play it, cause Ganondorf isn't TOO GOOD or BRUTAL enough to play with, he still LACKS a decent approach and BBrawl isn't very competitive than Brawl+, IMO.
Swoops, Big O and A2ZOMG are playing BBrawl too, I guess.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I play it exclusively, and I know that Swoops, Big O, and A2ZOMG are all big on it too. Jekyll playtested for it, though I don't know if he still plays it or not. Since when do you play it, Noob? Post in the BBrawl thread with your impressions or whatever, I had no idea you played it.
Pardon me for not knowing how large the BB following has become here; I've been exceptionally busy as of late, which explains my absence from this board, the xat, and trolling the Jiggs in general.

I've been playing it off and on since the initial release. Jiggs and Spamus are sexy.

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
Sorry to those who are turned off by Brawl+, im just trying to give it some more attention, and possibly even entertain people who arent interested in Brawl+

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Sorry to those who are turned off by Brawl+, im just trying to give it some more attention, and possibly even entertain people who arent interested in Brawl+
I have nothing against B+, it's just not my dig man.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Zeon, I know how good you are.
However, this CV doesn't show half of that skill.

The Tech Chasing was very sexy.
And those crazy Ganoncides are to die for.:lick:

Then again... I don't know **** about Brawl+, so I probably shouldn't be judging this CV that much.

Top Bottom