• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Elysium

Smash Lord
Until I see accurate screenshots ripped from a credible source, I'm going to keep steadfast. And yell stupid things, like "Sparta!!!"

So, until I see otherwise, I know what I should yell.

GALLIFREY!!!!
Funny you should say Sparta...seeing as how you have Link in your ava, and Link is the Nintendo Spartan....
See thats like what I expect from all of you TRS people. If something like that happens. Sure rejoice, but don't be a jerk about it. Don't go into other threads and brag that we got who we wanted.

It'll keep us from getting into the Ridley destined sort of thing :/

We've got a good few weeks ahead of us and I trust we will get through the thick and the thin. Whatever comes at us be it trolls or angry mods (haha). Lets do it. But lets do it by avoiding conflict and keeping attention off of ourselves just in case we digress and it gets deep into something bad.

-Onyx
Exactly, I better not see anyone going around bashing others if we get Krystal. Though if Krystal gets deconfirmed..... well..... get your flame, furry and stupidy shields up cuz we'll get a lot of each.
well i read the leak, its nothing to be scared of...its is basically a combination of all the other DEBUNKED leaks so that one is done...and to be honest that would be almost the easiest thing to debunk because R.O.B. was shown in an earlier update as a SSE enemy that you CANT play as. so it is debunked. i did it on my own...
:laugh: WTG kr

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
well R.O.B. was deconfirmed already. and MarkMan got alot of his stuff from a bunch of deconfirmed info people and Reno isnt much better

Elysium

Smash Lord
ehhh the disc could look a little bit better imo.

(Did Smashboards die on anyone else just now?)

Well some development on that big super secret surprise I have planned for all (most) of the Staff. I should have it all done by midday Tuesday.(AZ time)

A couple mins til the update!!

Krystal Fur Brawl everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
yeah, I'd agree that that's fake. I think the 35 character thing is too.

another couple of "prophets," full of crap like the rest.

KCJ506

Smash Cadet
Krystal losing out to Falco much less Wolf is just plain sad. So I really hope that 35 list isn't legit. I'm cool with 35 but ditching Wolf, Falco, Ness, and Toon Link in favor of Isaac, Krystal, Ray 01, and K.Rool would be much better.

Elysium

Smash Lord
yeah, I'd agree that that's fake. I think the 35 character thing is too.

another couple of "prophets," full of crap like the rest.
Amen. Krystal is in Brawl! She's not losing out to R.O.B.
Krystal losing out to Falco much less Wolf is just plain sad. So I really hope that 35 list isn't legit. I'm cool with 35 but ditching Wolf, Falco, Ness, and Toon Link in favor of Isaac, Krystal, Ray 01, and K.Rool would be much better.
Didn't you post the same thing on the BC board? :laugh:
Anyway, welcome to the thread

Cyrlous

Smash Apprentice
Well, I can't say I'm sorry to see Krystal's chances decreased, because I'm not. However, I do feel your pain and am very sorry for you. I remember how awful it was during the whole "up until now" thing with Ness. I never gave up hope but I had to endure wave after wave of flamers, trolls, haters, etc. and it wasn't fun at all.

Like I said, I really don't care to see Krystal in this game, but if she does make it I'll be one of the first in here to congratulate you for your victory. Until we know for sure, good luck everyone.

BoAKaN

Smash Apprentice
Wow I noticed that too...I didn't reply there because I wasn't sure how to >>

*edit for above* um? There was a mix of rudeness and something else in that...you really needed to comment on not liking her? A simple if shes not in I will feel your pain would've worked.

Tobias Amaranth

Smash Apprentice
Ha the roster is FAKE. It started as a fan roster

1. It's a picture, not a photo. Not proof unless I see camera info on it.
2. Some of those renders are old and the quality is pretty bad with some of it.
3. Zelda/Shiek as one according to an actual photo image I've seen.
4. WTB random button??? Lack of Random Button ftl.

Cyrlous

Smash Apprentice
Just being honest. My not caring for her shouldn't have any bearing on what you guys think. I know there's lots of people who don't like Ness and are upset that he appears to be in, and I'm fine with that.

FireCrack

Smash Journeyman
Wait, so you're sayig you've baught into this supposed "leak"? The one with ROB in it ffs???

Edit (god I swear it's like a neverending cycle every week now, someone leaks some supposed info, there's mass hystteria on the forums, then a dojo update deconfirms it and people go on like nothing ever happened...)

BoAKaN

Smash Apprentice
Its all because of Shortfuse putting up false information..he is going by his own thoughts and not fact...Fake stuff should not be posted with a factual title. Misleading everyone. Until we see some real proof, don't believe anything.

ryukotsusei

Smash Rookie
I rufuse to believe this look how bad quality the marth is, luigi's name is cut off, donkey and diddy kong's names are very squashed also in other games he was called D.K and mr game and watch looks faded. all of these point to the fact that this is fake! also why would they add another link? it's just not logical

~ryu

EDIT: also R.O.B was a part of sse so why would they make a numerous weak enemy into a playable character?

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I rufuse to believe this look how bad quality the marth is, luigi's name is cut off, donkey and diddy kong's names are very squashed also in other games he was called D.K and mr game and watch looks faded. all of these point to the fact that this is fake! also why would they add another link? it's just not logical
Logic died in Melee, that I knew.
I didn't know intelligence did though. :|
Call me in denial or whatever, but I'm not so quick to believe this is real, and if it is I'm am going to be supremely pissed and disappointed. I expected more of Nintendo of all companies.

BoAKaN

Smash Apprentice
That image was made a while ago...I coulda' sworn I saw it over a month ago, not long after dedede was confirmed...the 35 roster leak is based off that image.

ryukotsusei

Smash Rookie
That image was made a while ago...I coulda' sworn I saw it over a month ago, not long after dedede was confirmed...the 35 roster leak is based off that image.
well if anyone is buying this (the image not the game) they must be completely stupid because as I said in a previous comment there are many signs that show this is fake

~ryu

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
That character roster img is a mock-up, but apparently it fits a leaked roster img from the disc itself.

I am sooooo confused, but I am getting ready for a 35 character roster nonetheless, to help with disappointment.

ZeldaFox38

Smash Lord
Yay. *claps hands* Now, to wait for the terrific/horrific future. One way or another, eh?

Still, I got to thinking about it. There's really two or three more characters that I would like to see, and at least one of them will be back. (You get a can of Falcon Punch if you can guess who.) Even if that doesn't happen, I'll still be happy with the game.

It would be nice though if a certain lady showed up, though. Ahem.

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
It's all still up in the air. You know, it's fun how we here at SB create our own lingo and vocabulary much like the people over at Neogaf or 4chan - it's all 21st jan and 35-roster and PC and whatnot.

Speaking of which, could someone explain 10char for me?

Top Bottom