• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRS Presents: Krystal for Brawl.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
All of the prophets have been disproven. Yeah the last "prophets" is 15 years old. Way to go dumb*** if u want to get attention please don't give your age.

Cinder

Smash Master
So, what'd I miss?

Are we getting off topic again :rolleyes:...

@Isma: don't rule out any possibility...it could be Mario, AC Human...remember, this is Sakurai we're dealing with *looks @ PT*

Anyway, on topic: wow...I'm out of things to say...

Uhh...how 'bout an...FS for...Krystal aaaannnnnddd...Mewtwo?

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
bah.. I don't care about that stuff anymore... just whether or not she makes it in the game

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
IT'S TIED NOW LETS GAIN SOME PRIDE!!!!
We're winning now :chuckle:

On topic....I guess :p
Mewtwo and Krystal FS (Yeah, I know I already did one >_<)
Mewtwo uses barrier, which traps everyone in a large diameter inside, and Krystal releases the Krazoa spirits, releasing all hell in there, flying around super fast. Krystal can still attack, and Mewtwo finishes it with a huge Psychic blast(the one SSD is always talking aboot :p) to everyone in range.
That any good?

Darkraid

Smash Champion
i vote nightie. I like lesser cloth on a woman. It doesn't mean I'm a guy! Or is it...

cazoup

Smash Apprentice
On topic....I guess :p
Mewtwo and Krystal FS (Yeah, I know I already did one >_<)
Mewtwo uses barrier, which traps everyone in a large diameter inside, and Krystal releases the Krazoa spirits, releasing all hell in there, flying around super fast. Krystal can still attack, and Mewtwo finishes it with a huge Psychic blast(the one SSD is always talking aboot :p) to everyone in range.
That any good?
Thats awsome did you just think of it or did you think it out long and hard?

cazoup

Smash Apprentice
Just thought of it :)
Wow your realy clever if you think of any more could you pm me them or something if your not busy:grin: i love thinking of of them and what they would be like thanks

Did you guys/girls ever hear about the rumor of krystals voice actor already being in? and if so has any one confirmed it yet??
_caz_

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
Wow your realy clever if you think of any more could you pm me them or something if your not busy:grin: i love thinking of of them and what they would be like thanks

Did you guys/girls ever hear about the rumor of krystals voice actor already being in? and if so has any one confirmed it yet??
_caz_
yep thats old! yep that was confirmed!(not that she was playable)

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
ismar?

*sigh* Is it so wrong to be furry? I know everyone thinks it's disturbing, but why "hate" them for it? But that's just a lesbian furry's opinion...oh well..

so are you a furry lesbian? have you a fursona?

is krystal winning in that battle?
yes Krystal's winning by like 2 votes

Top Bottom