• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Triple Top 5 : Most wanted Characters + Stages + Musics

D

Deleted member

'Cause Smash Bros. doesn't consists about characters only.

For my part :

My top 5 most wanted Characters :
#1 : Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles)

#2 : Robin/Tactician (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

#3 : Palutena (Kid Icarus series)

#4 : Ridley (Metroid series)

#5 : King K. Rool (Donkey Kong series)

My top 5 most wanted Stages :
#1 : N's Castle (Pokémon Black & White)

#2 : Eryth Sea (Xenoblade Chronicles)

#3 : Phendrana Drifts (Metroid Prime)

#4 : Bowser's Castle (Mario series)

#5 : Tower of Mastery (Pokémon X & Y)

CENTER]
[/CENTER]

My top 5 most wanted musics :
[To this point, I have to prevent you that videos' comments may contain spoilers about the games. Be warned.]
#1 : Id~Purpose (Fire Emblem : Awakening)
#2 : Colress Battle (Pokémon Black 2 & White 2)
#3 : Zanza (Xenoblade Chronicles)
#4 : Dark Pit (Kid Icarus : Uprising)
#5 : In the Final (Mario & Luigi : Bowser's Inside Story)

And, what about yours ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
Stages
Bowser's Castle
Advance Wars Battleship
Hyrule Castle 64
Saffron Cuty 64
Mushroom Gorge

Characters
Commander Sami
Ridley
Waluigi
Endou Maroru
Dark Samus

Musics
FF Terra's theme
Sami's theme
MM9 Tornado Man's theme
Super Mario Kart - Bowser's Castle theme
DK Mine Cart theme

Salty the SLUG

Smash Ace
Stages -
PKM Stadium (3?)
A Billy Hatcher theme map
Hyrule castle
Rainbow road!
Mario baseball themed map

Characters -
Billy Hatcher (I can dream, can't I?)
Lil'mac
Dixie Kong
Chrono
Roy (Again, can't I?)

Music -
Animal Crossing:
Townfolk's opening
Megaman:
Mega man 2 - Dr. Willy stage 1 (in this form: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0MLscghcN4&list=PL0FLx5aruEfOYeyth39yaJNjLzg11qB_V&index=59)
Super Mario:
Super Mario World - Athletic theme (With banjos)
Billy Hatcher: (If Billy is accepted)
Themes throughout the game, as well as the opening theme.
Kirby:
Gourmet Race

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Stages -
PKM Stadium (3?)
A Billy Hatcher theme map
Hyrule castle
Rainbow road!
Mario baseball themed map

Characters -
Billy Hatcher (I can dream, can't I?)
Lil'mac
Dixie Kong
Chrono
Roy (Again, can't I?)

Music -
Animal Crossing:
Townfolk's opening
Megaman:
Mega man 2 - Dr. Willy stage 1 (in this form: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0MLscghcN4&list=PL0FLx5aruEfOYeyth39yaJNjLzg11qB_V&index=59)
Super Mario:
Super Mario World - Athletic theme (With banjos)
Billy Hatcher: (If Billy is accepted)
Themes throughout the game, as well as the opening theme.
Kirby:
Gourmet Race
Yes its ok to Dream its ok dont worry.

Steelia

Smash Champion
1. Mewtwo/Mega Mewtwo

2. King K. Rool

3. Ridley

4. Geno

5. Roy

At this point, I'm just here for the roster, folks.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Characters:

1. Ridley
The only possible addition that I feel is absolutely necessary for me to feel the game is complete. He was the only thing missing from Brawl for me, it still it feels so wrong to see Samus alone in the same row as Pit, Ice Climbers and R.O.B, all single-rep underground retro franchises by the time of Brawl. Metroid deserves better, and Ridley deserves better than being a boss in a Nintendo spin-off. I need not say more, he's my favorite video game character, and I'm more than just desperate for him making it into this game.

2. King K. Rool
The DK franchise really warrants more than 2 characters, and it's pretty much expected that it'll get a new rep this game, especially because of its recent and succesful return to form. While K. Rool wasn't part of that return, he's still the most viable choice for a new DK character if you ask me. He's not a monkey, which would distinguish him among the other DK chars. He's a villain, we desperately need some of those. The real reason I have him on here, other than him in general being an awesome character in the DK franchise, is his crazy moveset potential though. No one works like K. Rool, and he's just such a whacky character, I'd love to see what they could do with him.

3. Mewtwo
I don't feel like I need to explain this one. The majority loves Mewtwo, even if he was a really bad character in Melee it'd be awesome with a new and improved version of him. He's iconic, he's badass, and we miss him.

4. Porky
The oddball choice of the list. Earthbound is my favorite video game, and while Masked Man is a popular choice amongst Mother fans, I feel like Porky (or Pokey if you prefer) deserves it more. First off, he's 1 out of 2 overarching villains in the series. Since it's literally impossible to implement a swirling red background and it'd be stupid to make a Mewtwo clone, Porky would have to be the obvious choice out of those two. Plus, Porky would connect Earthbound and Mother 3, the two games that are currently represented in Smash. Secondly, he's not a PSI user. Masked Man is a PSI user, what we need is someone who is very different from Ness and Lucas in an obvious way. Porky fights through a mech, which really isn't too big if you look at the Earthbound mech rather than the Mother 3 mech, and he has all sorts of tricks like a PSI Counter Device, Porky-bots, and lasers, everybody loves lasers. He'd be a very unique character in that regard. Unlikely, but too damn despisable and likeable at the same time.

5. Genesect
So as you might have figured, I really dig characters that doesn't feel like any current implemented characters. Yeah Ridley is a dragon and so is Charizard, but they function vastly different. Genesect's unique trait is his cannon, and yes we already have two characters with cannons, but again, Genesect's use of the cannon is vastly different from Samus' or Mega Man's use of theirs. His cannon is attached on his back, and he can change what type of move he uses from it, and yes that's very much like Samus and Mega Man, but they don't actually change their weapons in Smash, instead Mega Man just uses his many different weapons in all of his moveset, while Samus doesn't use her different weapons at all. Combine such a unique thing with a variety of Bug moves, an I'm sold.

Stages:

1. Saturn Valley
By far my favorite place in Earthbound is Saturn Valley. It's just so peaceful and innocent. Which means, hey-ho, we might be able to get a decent Earthbound stage for once. Plus, it means we'd get that whacky music, which is just great.

2. Lower Norfair
By far my favorite place in my favorite video game series is Norfair, the lower part to be exact. There's so much more to do with it other than just have random lava everywhere. And hey, since Brinstar got Brinstar Depths, let's give Norfair its counterpart. EDIT: Seems very unlikely with the Pyrosphere stage having been revealed.

3. Bowser's Castle
I have no idea why this hasn't been made yet. It's a must this time around.

4. Phendrana Drifts
We need an ice stage that's not from Ice Climbers. Enter Phendrana Drifts, another peaceful place of solace that's gonna be a great place to turn into a battleground.

5. Giant Chasm
Could be the spiritual succesor to Spear Pillar. Have Kyurem in the background and have him act as a stage hazard. Not just that though, have him change between forms during the course of battle. In that way there can be different hazards in ice, fire and electric attacks.

Music:

1. Lower Norfair (Metroid)
One of my favorite video game tracks ever, it just makes the heat crawl up your skin. Remember that Lower Norfair stage idea? Combine that two and I'd be overjoyed. EDIT: Would fit well on the Pyrosphere stage.

2. Pokey Means Business (Earthbound)
The fact that this didn't play on New Pork City is criminal. This just needs to be in, I'd love a Smash Bros rendition of this song to death, and it's just such a good fighting theme.

3. Onett (Earthbound)
While Onett's time as a stage has likely passed, I still want the music that encompanies the town itself. Oddly enough, it never played on the stage itself, so let's have something from Onett one last time.

4. Natural Killer Cyborg (Mother 3)
If there's one song that just screams for a good rock/metal remix, it's this one. They did well making those kind of songs in Brawl, I can only imagine how this would turn out. Plus, it's another one of those songs that are made for fighting, so get to it!

5. Galacta Knight's Theme (Kirby)
And again, another great fighting theme. This one is much more chaotic than the others on this list though. Still, it'd fit great.

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
5 Most wanted Newcomers:

1. King K.Rool ~
I always wanted K.Rool to return in a game. And after
seeing the roster of Brawl, I felt that K.Rool is the most
natural pick that Nintendo could do. So I've always
would like him to return. Also he's one of my favorite Villains from Nintendo...

2. Samurai Goroh ~
He was an Assisst Trophy in Brawl, and he is in fact my favorite
Pilot in the F-Zero series, and I'm a HUGE FAN of F-Zero.
I think that Nintendo could combine Sumo Moves with Sword fighting.
That way you could make him an interessting character and indeed
F-Zero deserve a freak'n second character and those who says no to that
they can say the same about Earthbound got a second rep in Brawl...

3. Mewtwo ~
I want Mewtwo to return, and having him kicked out of Brawl
mad me a bit sad, but now that he is relevant again, I have a
hope to see him back, much more improved like the other fighters...

4. Geno ~
I Know what people think when they see someone wanting Geno, something
like this "No way dude, Geno has no ****ing chance, Squere YO"...
But I'd love to have a hope that burns with 1.5%, but still it's something...
Don't get confused with the hope and my want lol...

5. Skull Kid ~
I love Majora's Mask, and Skull Kid is one of my favorite Nintendo characters.
and Indeed he is nothing much with out the Majora Mask. And there is tons of potential
moveset going around for this guy, and the Final Smash is so easy to imagine...

5 Most Wanted Stages:

1. Safari Zone ~
You heard me right, Safari Zone... If your into Pokémon like I am
you could easely imagine, you are on a platform, that moves to
different locations within the Zone, and would be numourious of Harzard
and Cameo's from Pokémon :)

2. Dino Dino Jungle ~
A Stage for Diddy Kong, as I think he deserve it.
It could be made from both the Mario Kart DD Stage
and take elements from Diddy Kong Racing...

3. Mario Party ~
You fight on a platform, and it takes you through
various courses from Mario Party (1), where you also stopps
at times and you can fight on the courses...

4. Gang-Plank Galleon ~
King K.Rool's Pirate ship, It would bring back so many memories
if he manage to get himself a stage...

5. Toy World ~
Based on Chibi-Robo, And it's ToyRoom, so you can feel like
the intro of Smash 64...

5 Most wanted Music:

1. Dire Dire Docks ~
I just love this melody, and I think it would be great to hear
it make it in :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqcPSbkS9TQ

2. Web Woods ~
My favorite Tune from Donkey Kong Country 2.
I love it, and would love to hear it make an appearence in
the newest Smash Bros Game :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5o_XqDmS1c

3. Yoshi Park ~
The catchy and beloved Yoshi theme from "Super Mario Super Sluggers"
The Song is really great, and would make the best Yoshi Smash Song
in my Opinion :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oeZ-bUlZ4I

4. Astral Observatory ~
I just love this song, and I would love there
to be Skull Kid and a Majora's Mask Stage, feauturing this Song :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0krxH0dWhU

5. Break the Targets (Melee) ~
Probobly one of my favorite Songs from Melee
and I would love it to hear it return
to the next smash bros, even if it's not going
to be the song for Break the Targets, I Still would love
the Song to be part of the game :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc1wzDWFvf8

Zzuxon

Smash Champion
NNID
zzuxon
3DS FC
3695-0453-0481
Newcomers:
1. Toad
2. Paper Mario.
3. Shulk
4. Ray
5. Mewtwo

Stages:
1. Theater (Paper Mario: TTYD)
2. Inside Bowser (M&L BIS)
3. Starship Mario (SMG)
4. Pushmo Park (Pushmo)
5. Gaur Plains (Xenoblade)

Curmudgeon

Smash Ace
Characters:
1. Banjo-Kazooie
2. Mumbo Jumbo
3. Paper Mario
4. Masked Man
5. Boney

Stages:
1. Hailfire Peaks (Banjo-Tooie)
2. Tanetane Island (Mother 3)
3. Magicant/Sea of Eden (EarthBound)
4. Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie)
5. Gyigas' Lair (EarthBound)

Music:
1. Rusty Bucket Bay (Banjo-Kazooie)
2. Memory of Tazmily (Mother 3)
3. Battle Against a Machine (EarthBound)
4. Fight Against a Somewhat Stronger Monster (Super Mario RPG)
5. Phenac City - Crisis (Pokémon XD)

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Characters
1. Bowser Jr
2. Mewtwo
3. Paper Mario
4. Ridley
5. A Link Between Worlds Link

Stages
1. Comet Observatory (Mario Galaxy)
2. Dragon Roost Island (Wind Waker)
3. Dragon Spiral Tower (Pokemon)
4. Crateria (Super Metroid)
5. Super Smash Bros 64 Final Destination

Moosics
1. Champion Iris Battle Music (Pokemon Black/White 2)
2. Koopa Bros Theme (Paper Mario 64)
3. Gusty Garden Galaxy (Mario Galaxy)
4. Takamaru's Ninja Castle (Nintendo Land)
5. Beast Ganon Fight Music (Zelda: Twilight Princess)

Gabe Hartzog

Smash Apprentice
Characters:

1. Ridley
The only possible addition that I feel is absolutely necessary for me to feel the game is complete. He was the only thing missing from Brawl for me, it still it feels so wrong to see Samus alone in the same row as Pit, Ice Climbers and R.O.B, all single-rep underground retro franchises by the time of Brawl. Metroid deserves better, and Ridley deserves better than being a boss in a Nintendo spin-off. I need not say more, he's my favorite video game character, and I'm more than just desperate for him making it into this game.

2. King K. Rool
The DK franchise really warrants more than 2 characters, and it's pretty much expected that it'll get a new rep this game, especially because of its recent and succesful return to form. While K. Rool wasn't part of that return, he's still the most viable choice for a new DK character if you ask me. He's not a monkey, which would distinguish him among the other DK chars. He's a villain, we desperately need some of those. The real reason I have him on here, other than him in general being an awesome character in the DK franchise, is his crazy moveset potential though. No one works like K. Rool, and he's just such a whacky character, I'd love to see what they could do with him.

3. Mewtwo
I don't feel like I need to explain this one. The majority loves Mewtwo, even if he was a really bad character in Melee it'd be awesome with a new and improved version of him. He's iconic, he's badass, and we miss him.

4. Porky
The oddball choice of the list. Earthbound is my favorite video game, and while Masked Man is a popular choice amongst Mother fans, I feel like Porky (or Pokey if you prefer) deserves it more. First off, he's 1 out of 2 overarching villains in the series. Since it's literally impossible to implement a swirling red background and it'd be stupid to make a Mewtwo clone, Porky would have to be the obvious choice out of those two. Plus, Porky would connect Earthbound and Mother 3, the two games that are currently represented in Smash. Secondly, he's not a PSI user. Masked Man is a PSI user, what we need is someone who is very different from Ness and Lucas in an obvious way. Porky fights through a mech, which really isn't too big if you look at the Earthbound mech rather than the Mother 3 mech, and he has all sorts of tricks like a PSI Counter Device, Porky-bots, and lasers, everybody loves lasers. He'd be a very unique character in that regard. Unlikely, but too damn despisable and likeable at the same time.

5. Genesect
So as you might have figured, I really dig characters that doesn't feel like any current implemented characters. Yeah Ridley is a dragon and so is Charizard, but they function vastly different. Genesect's unique trait is his cannon, and yes we already have two characters with cannons, but again, Genesect's use of the cannon is vastly different from Samus' or Mega Man's use of theirs. His cannon is attached on his back, and he can change what type of move he uses from it, and yes that's very much like Samus and Mega Man, but they don't actually change their weapons in Smash, instead Mega Man just uses his many different weapons in all of his moveset, while Samus doesn't use her different weapons at all. Combine such a unique thing with a variety of Bug moves, an I'm sold.

Stages:

1. Saturn Valley
By far my favorite place in Earthbound is Saturn Valley. It's just so peaceful and innocent. Which means, hey-ho, we might be able to get a decent Earthbound stage for once. Plus, it means we'd get that whacky music, which is just great.

2. Lower Norfair
By far my favorite place in my favorite video game series is Norfair, the lower part to be exact. There's so much more to do with it other than just have random lava everywhere. And hey, since Brinstar got Brinstar Depths, let's give Norfair its counterpart.

3. Bowser's Castle
I have no idea why this hasn't been made yet. It's a must this time around.

4. Phendrana Drifts
We need an ice stage that's not from Ice Climbers. Enter Phendrana Drifts, another peaceful place of solace that's gonna be a great place to turn into a battleground.

5. Giant Chasm
Could be the spiritual succesor to Spear Pillar. Have Kyurem in the background and have him act as a stage hazard. Not just that though, have him change between forms during the course of battle. In that way there can be different hazards in ice, fire and electric attacks.

Music:

1. Lower Norfair (Metroid)
One of my favorite video game tracks ever, it just makes the heat crawl up your skin. Remember that Lower Norfair stage idea? Combine that two and I'd be overjoyed.

2. Pokey Means Business (Earthbound)
The fact that this didn't play on New Pork City is criminal. This just needs to be in, I'd love a Smash Bros rendition of this song to death, and it's just such a good fighting theme.

3. Onett (Earthbound)
While Onett's time as a stage has likely passed, I still want the music that encompanies the town itself. Oddly enough, it never played on the stage itself, so let's have something from Onett one last time.

4. Natural Killer Cyborg (Mother 3)
If there's one song that just screams for a good rock/metal remix, it's this one. They did well making those kind of songs in Brawl, I can only imagine how this would turn out. Plus, it's another one of those songs that are made for fighting, so get to it!

5. Galacta Knight's Theme (Kirby)
And again, another great fighting theme. This one is much more chaotic than the others on this list though. Still, it'd fit great.
^This!!!!

JosukeM

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm new on this forums, a huge Smash Bros. fan but a kinda crappy player, I saw the topic and I want to take part on it so ... here I go:

NEWCOMERS:
Dixie Kong: She should be on Brawl, just like Diddy should be in Melee, and with the lack of ladies in the game, she would be perfect
Little Mac: If they dug so deep to find R.O.B. they could very well put Little Mac in countinuing the tradition of bringing characters from classic game like they did with Pit and the Ice Climbers
Pac Man: He was a guest in a Mario Kart Arcade, and with Namco developing the game, he could get in the game easily
Bomberman: A guy can dream, no?, it has been a long time since he had a game, and his style can fit in a Smash Bros. game perfectly
Shulk: Let's give Xenoblade some more promotion, it could be the next big Nintendo franchise

STAGES:
Safari Zone (Pokémon): Working like Saffron City with the Pokémon being the hazards, like a horde of Tauros, a rampaging Gyarados, a random Chansey healing the player ... things like that
Comet Observaroty (Super Mario Galaxy): Just like Delfino Plaza with a platform going around it, but ... with Skyloft having this style, then it could work if they do it like Zelda's stage in Melee or New Pork City in Brawl (a big maze-like stage)
Bowser's Castle: If Ganondorf returns, he already will have Gerudo Valley (at least in the 3DS version), Bowser has already 2 games and doesn´t have a stage of his own, I would like to see it with lava and fire balls as hazards
Temple of the Gods (Zelda WindWaker): The place surely would look AWESOME in HD
Mushroom Kingdom 3 (Mario Bros. 3): They owe to me (¬_¬)

MUSIC:
Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy): Orchestrated in an epic way like they did with the Lava stage
Pokémon Battle Medley (Pokémon): They did a Gen II Medley in Melee, and it was awesome, a Medley with all one Battle Theme from each generation would be epic and a great way to bring nostalgic and new fans alike
Bowser Theme (Super Mario 64): The theme that sounds in Mario 64 and Mario Galaxy when you reach a Bowser stage
Hyrule Castle (A Link to the Past): This would fit in the 3DS version and, hopefully, it could be a stage based in the new Zelda 3DS game
Tiki Tong Theme (Donkey Kong Country Returns): The song the Tikis use to control the animals would be a great battle theme

Gabe Hartzog

Smash Apprentice
Hi, I'm new on this forums, a huge Smash Bros. fan but a kinda crappy player, I saw the topic and I want to take part on it so ... here I go:

NEWCOMERS:
Dixie Kong: She should be on Brawl, just like Diddy should be in Melee, and with the lack of ladies in the game, she would be perfect
Little Mac: If they dug so deep to find R.O.B. they could very well put Little Mac in countinuing the tradition of bringing characters from classic game like they did with Pit and the Ice Climbers
Pac Man: He was a guest in a Mario Kart Arcade, and with Namco developing the game, he could get in the game easily
Bomberman: A guy can dream, no?, it has been a long time since he had a game, and his style can fit in a Smash Bros. game perfectly
Shulk: Let's give Xenoblade some more promotion, it could be the next big Nintendo franchise

STAGES:
Safari Zone (Pokémon): Working like Saffron City with the Pokémon being the hazards, like a horde of Tauros, a rampaging Gyarados, a random Chansey healing the player ... things like that
Comet Observaroty (Super Mario Galaxy): Just like Delfino Plaza with a platform going around it, but ... with Skyloft having this style, then it could work if they do it like Zelda's stage in Melee or New Pork City in Brawl (a big maze-like stage)
Bowser's Castle: If Ganondorf returns, he already will have Gerudo Valley (at least in the 3DS version), Bowser has already 2 games and doesn´t have a stage of his own, I would like to see it with lava and fire balls as hazards
Temple of the Gods (Zelda WindWaker): The place surely would look AWESOME in HD
Mushroom Kingdom 3 (Mario Bros. 3): They owe to me (¬_¬)

MUSIC:
Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy): Orchestrated in an epic way like they did with the Lava stage
Pokémon Battle Medley (Pokémon): They did a Gen II Medley in Melee, and it was awesome, a Medley with all one Battle Theme from each generation would be epic and a great way to bring nostalgic and new fans alike
Bowser Theme (Super Mario 64): The theme that sounds in Mario 64 and Mario Galaxy when you reach a Bowser stage
Hyrule Castle (A Link to the Past): This would fit in the 3DS version and, hopefully, it could be a stage based in the new Zelda 3DS game
Tiki Tong Theme (Donkey Kong Country Returns): The song the Tikis use to control the animals would be a great battle theme
Welcome to the Smash Bros forum on behalf of another new guy lol Those are some great ideas. I completely forgot about Comet Observatory and Temple of the Gods! I would love to see those stages myself

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
This is a fantastic idea! Especially considering the Safari Zone is one of the only reoccuring places in Pokémon, even if it's not the same Safari Zone.

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956
Characters
1.Bowser jr.
2.Masked Man
3.Little Mac
4.Dixie Kong
5.Tetra

Stages
1.New Luigi's Mansion
2.Comet Observatory(Mario Galaxy)
3.N's Castle(Pokemon Black and White)
4.Saturn Village(Earthbound)
5.Chemical Plant Zone(Sonic 2)

Music
1.Serious(Mother 3)

2.Tournament Final Round(Pokemon Black and White 2)

3.Doopliss Theme(Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door)

4.Tubba Blubba Chase Theme(Paper Mario)

5.The Black Knight Lives(Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn)

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Newcomers:
1) King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country) I love Donkey Kong Country, but I hate the fact this guy has not appeared in the reboot. He has a quirky design and personality along the lines of King Dedede, and I'd hate for him to be long forgotten.
2) Travis Touchdown (No More Heroes) This one may be a long shot, but he'd feel right at home if he managed to make it in this incarnation. Why a long shot? Play No More Heroes to find out.
3) Palutena (Kid Icarus: Uprising) I haven't even played Kid Icarus yet, but I've seen her in the promotional anime short for Uprising on 3DS. She's got a cute personality for a GODDESS, and proves she's no slouch with her magical abilities. Lots of other people are backing her up as a newcomer. Guess I'm one of them.
4) Ridley (Metroid series) His popularity needs no explanation.
5) Neku (The World Ends With You) A longer shot, considering he's from an underrated DS gem with no signs of a sequel. He might be trickier to implement as a playable fighter than the characters above, but he'd be great to represent arguably one of the best gems on the DS.

Stages:
1) Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy) I'm afraid the developers may chose Starship Mario over Comet Observatory, but I think the latter would work best to utilise a variety of platforms. Not to mention the stage's ability to travel between galaxies, it'd be awesome to see the background aesthetics change drastically during battle.
2) Gang Plank Galleon (Donkey Kong Country) The stage best to portray King K. Rool. I imagine the stage to be similar to The Pirate Ship (LoZ: WW), but the ship's body taking up most of the horizontal space. The stage could alter physics by rocking side to side with the waves, causing objects and hazards to move back and forth. It could even slow down or speed the player's movements.
3) No More Heroes motel (No More Heroes) Simple stage that takes place in a parking lot, where players could easily walk outside the box only to be K.O.
4) Bowser's Castle/Airship (Super Mario series) This just needs to happen, because it hasn't appeared at all yet in SSB.
5) The Courtroom (Phoenix Wright series) Considering Phoenix Wright's return with Ace Attorney 5 this year, and the Professor Layton crossover to be released outside of Japan, I wouldn't be surprised if this series earned it's recognition this way. I imagine players getting knocked out by speech bubbles would be hilarious.

Music:
1) NMH (No More Heroes ~ Battle theme)
2) Purple Comets theme (Super Mario Galaxy)
3) Objection! (Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney)
4) Champion Iris' Theme (Pokemon B/W 2) OR Lance/Red's theme (Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver)
5) Feather Fiend (Donkey Kong Country Returns)

Hong

The Strongest
Characters
1) Robin
2) Lucina/Chrom
3) Isa
4) Ridley
5) Mach Rider

Stages:
1) Outrealm (shapeshifting stage that features historical scenes from every Fire Emblem)
2) Mario Paint
3) Nova (area where you battle Marx in Kirby Super Star)
4) Wet Dry World (Super Mario 64)
5) Hyrule Castle 64 Remastered

Music:
1) Purpose
2) Dark World... done right.
3) Seren's Theme
4)Endless Battle
5) Mach Rider, again

acekidgravity

Smash Cadet
Characters:
1) Geno-I know how unlikely he is, but I would just love to see him come back. The entire game would be worth almost any price just for Geno.
2) Bowser Jr.-It's about time we see that paintbrush in Smash. Sunshine was a great game and it should have a representative for it's impact (I didn't now a single kid with a Gamecube that didn't have and love this game.)
3) Roy-I know there's a lot of potential to make him not a Marth clone, someone just has to look. I miss his Melee personality, there was just something that drew me to him.
4) Mewtwo-I live for unique play styles and it was devastating to see a really unique play style leave the game.
5) Little Mac-I wanted to say Ridley here, but honestly I had so much fun playing Punch Out! on the Wii that it wouldn't be right not to bring Mac into Smash.
(Notable runner-ups include Takamaru, K Rool, and Ridley in that order.)

Stages:
1) Saffron City-I can't talk enough about how I missed this stage.
2) The Living Room-From Chibi-Robo, it's the one area that I will always remember from that game. Plus, possibly fighting atop a sleeping Mr. Sanderosn would be the greatest.
3) Murasame Castle-Would be cool to see a graphically updated version of Takamaru's game, plus would open it up to some awesome music.
4) Wuhu Island-Spent a lot of time playing here with my family, would be nice to see it represented in a fighting game like this.
5) Tellius-It would be great to see a stage based off one of my favorite Fire Emblem games that wasn't just a generic castle. If you have played the game I imagine this stage slightly after the battle where the 4th section of the game begins.

Music: I'm not a huge music guy, I could probably find some songs I liked, but I don't play Smash for the music unlike characters and stages.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Characters

1. Palutena
2. Little Mac
3. Chrom/Lucina
4. Takamaru
5. Mewtwo

Stages

1. Good Egg Galaxy (Super Mario Galaxy)

Music

1. Egg Planet Theme
2. Pokemon Red/Blue Champion Theme

insomniac19

Smash Journeyman
Characters:
1) Kumatora (Mother)
2) Isa (Sin & Punishment)
3) Andy (Advance Wars)
4) Bowser Jr. (Mario)
5) Krystal (Star Fox)

Stages:
1) Saturn Valley (Earthbound)
2) The Starting Planet from the Gateway Galaxy (Super Mario Galaxy)
3) Fortree City (Pokemon: Hoenn Region)
4) Sweet Dream Board (Mario Party 5)
5) Ganon's Castle (Orcarina of Time)

Music:
1) Hard Rain (Mother 3)
2) Bowser's Galaxy Reactor (Super Mario Galaxy)
3) Opelucid City (Pokemon White)
4) Perplexing Pool (Pikmin 2)
5) The Sky Runner (Earthbound)

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
#1 :Roy (Fire Emblem)

You have no idea how disappointed I was when I heard Roy wasn't returning for Brawl. Easily my favorite character in Melee. Marth has a vastly different playing style and Ike isn't nearly a suitable replacement. Even though I know the chances are incredibly slim, I still keep Roy at the top of my list.​

#2 : King K. Rool (Donkey Kong series)

I know he's everyone's standard want, but damn if I don't completely agree. I know it's entirely likely that we'd get Dixie if DK gets another character... But I mean come on, man. Let's make Trouble King 3. His moveset possibilities are just awesome. And you definitely need more villains. I don't think I need to go into detail on moveset because of the highly viewed/known about main thread.​

#3 : Paper Mario (Paper Mario)

Another standard choice. I know a lot of people say he'd be a clone of Mario, and I think that those people haven't played the Paper Mario games. I admit that I'm a bit biased because I love that series so much but the moves could be so good. Imagine a G&W-like d-special where he pulls out a random companion from his (first two) games and does a quick attack with them and you have no way of knowing beforehand what it'll do. Using his hammer and paper powers as well would be great. He doesn't swim, he turns into a paper boat. He can glide like a paper airplane. Final Smash... Perhaps one of the Star Spirits/Crystal Stars powers? Doesn't really matter which one I guess.​

#4 : May (Pokémon)

In no way is May replacing Brawl's Pokémon Trainer, as I believe they can coexist quite harmoniously. My idea is to represent all current generations of Pokemon. Pikachu, Jiggs & Red (As I'll rename him here) will rep Gen 1, May (Or we can just call her Pokemon Trainer and have the skins be interchangeable with Ethan, Lyra, Brendan, and the Gen V heroes). She uses Snivy (5), Quilava (2) & Swampert (3) interchangeably like Red does, though this isn't even remotely a clone set as these Pokemon, while the same types, are completely different from Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard. Different fighting styles, different speeds, different move specialization. I know some people would prefer having Blaziken and Marshtomp, but I feel like doing fire as the final evolution twice would be silly. Doing Combusken could be okay, but I don't see Feraligatr working that great and I refuse to acknowledge other gen 5 starters from Snivy. As far as Final Smash, I don't think we need Triple Finish again. Maybe she'll throw out Kyurem for a small amount of time or something like that.​
So that takes care of Gens 1, 2, 3, & 5. If we leave Lucario in that takes care of 4. While I don't necessarily clamor for Mewtwo and its Mega-Evolution, I do anticipate it. That clears up Gen 6's representation and that ensures that all the Pokemon generations are cared for. Some would say that this puts Pokemon as a way over-represented series, to which I say this- Pokemon is easily Nintendo's second-largest IP behind Mario. And even though people keep saying that Yoshi is its own series and Wario is its on series, that's just kinda not the case. Those characters have appeared in more Mario games than their "own" games (Maybe Wario's pretty close, but Yoshi's not). I don't have any issue with Nintendo giving a bit more special attention to its biggest series, Mario & Pokemon.​

#5 : Masked Link (Zelda)

Look, I don't pretend to be the biggest Zelda fan, really at all, actually. But I love Majora's Mask. A lot of people want Skull Kid, which I get, fine, that's cool I guess. But just IMAGINE Masked Link. Could work similarly to Pokemon Trainer in ways. I know that this isn't necessarily a new idea, but Sakurai obviously wants to have two versions of Link or else it wouldn't have happened twice with two different clones. So let's do it this way. Have Link, but not even remotely similar to regular Link. Masked Link has three forms he can switch between, Deku, Goron & Zora. Each with their own movesets, and definitely each having their own musical taunt (Which, you know, have three different Masked Links playing their instrument next to Dixie Kong playing her Guitar on Smashville with KK Slider and you got a straight up concert going). Obviously final smash is Fierce Deity Link for a limited time.​

These are in no particular order- Just the 5 stages I want the most.
#1 : Bowser's Castle (Mario)

I think this one's been a long time coming. It's been a staple of many Mario games and I believe all Mario Kart games as well. Arguably a bigger part of Mario's whole IP than most of the other stages that's represented the series in Smash.​

#2 : Luigi's Mansion

Same as it was in Brawl. I love this stage, easily my favorite. I hope it makes a return in SSB4. At least for the 3DS since Dark Moon.​

#3 : Gangplank Galleon (Donkey Kong)

This goes with K. Rool, obviously, and has been mentioned in the K. Rool thread, though I disagree with what they say there for this one. I would much rather just see this one as a standard stage as it appears in the image. It should not be another New Pork City because that was the absolute worst stage in Brawl (Yet Hyrule Temple was my favorite in Melee... Weird). Let's keep this one simple-ish.​

#4 : Shooting Star Summit (Paper Mario)

Okay, okay. I know. This is my third Mario-related stage. But this one's Paper Mario so it's okay. I imagine it being a standard-type of stage kinda like Final Destination, though with falling stars that hit the ground and characters. Perhaps some stars get caught in the ground and become throwable objects. Maybe, if you must, add some moving platforms and essentially make the all-around feel of this stage be like Melee's Fountain of Dreams Stage but with more stage interaction and being Mario-y. I dig it!​

#5 : Sootopolis City (Pokemon Emerald)

I know that this is the most Farfetch'd stage idea that I have, but I love the idea. It doesn't necessarily have to take place in the water area, but I think that having this stage be at the center of the battle of Groudon & Kyogre in Sootopolis City in Pokemon Emerald would be a really freaking awesome concept. They're throwing beams & blows at each other which provide several obstacles that you must avoid and/or utilize to your fullest advantage to KO your rivals, very similar to Brawl's Wario Ware stage. And every now & then, Rayquaza shows up to deliver an enormous blow on one side of the map (Perhaps like in Brawl's Spear Pillar with Dialga & Palkia's huge beam). I don't know about you guys but I absolutely love this idea though I know it's not likely to ever happen.​

[To this point, I have to prevent you that videos' comments may contain spoilers about the games. Be warned.]
#1 : Yo-Yoshi (Yoshi's Story)
#2 : Merry-Go-Round (Mario 64)
#3 : Jungle Melody (DK 64)
#4 : Metroid Medley (Super Metroid)
#5 : Trophy Presentations (Mario Kart 64)

Obviously not this one for a real stage background music song, but I'd love it for a victory tune somewhere. It's the song that we played at my wedding right after being pronounced man & wife. It's awesome.

[Corn]

Smash Ace
Stages
Rainbow Road
Anything Paper Mario
Skyword Swordish Stage
Non transforming Pokemon one
Custom Robo one

Characters
Waluigi
Paper Mario
The next tiny link clone being from Majoras Mask :)
Bowser Jr with Paintbrush
Travis Touchdown

Musics
Basically from the series above

bentendo222

Smash Apprentice
Characters:
1. Prince Fluff
2. Shulk
3. Little Mac
4. King K. Rool
5. Ghirahim

Stages:
1. Saturn Valley: A cool stage that could represent both Earthbound and Mother 3 since this place was in both games.
2. Skytown, Elysia: One of my favorite places in Metroid Prime 3, also it would have little to no hazards unlike any other Metroid stage.
3. Zoness: You would fight on a long platform floating on the green water. Occasionally, the Sarumarine (the boss of Zoness) would emerge from the water and use the wrecking ball to damage you and destroy part of the platform.
4. Nutty Noon: It would be really nice if Sakurai could add this stage. You would fight on a castlelike structure with that epic sunset in the background, and it would have a good list of music to play on it like Halberd did.
5. Castelia City: It would take place on a platform that's floating in the air in front of the city. The Kami Trio (Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus) would make an appearance and cause a storm to appear as they cause havoc. Tornadus would use Hurricane and blow away players across the screen and Thundurus would use Thunder and hit players with lightning bolts which would be a guaranteed KO. I don't see Landorus as a hazard, but he could at least make a cameo.

Music:
1. Sky Arrow Bridge: This would be one of the main songs for Castelia City. Maybe it could be a remix similar to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEyzdq8ox0g
2. You Will Know Our Names: If Shulk makes it in, then this song needs to be in as well. I could imagine Shulk having a reveal trailer like the other newcomers and this song would play in the background. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4vCEHpv6Hg
3. Outer Rings: If we get a Kirby's Epic Yarn stage, this needs to be one of the songs for it. But it should be slightly remixed like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roxMSxJwqJw
4. Sanctuary Guardian: A remix of the Dangerous Foe theme from the first game. I like this version more. I hope they add this in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smuVBQAOvOc
5. Galacta Knight: We need this song in so bad! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69cqx_lDAWQ

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
1. Krystal
2. Dixie Kong
3. Dedenne
4. Medusa
5. Tingle

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Characters:
1. Megaman (Dreams do come true!)
2. Chibi Robo
3. Little Mac
4. Ridley
5. K. Rool

Stages
1. Dr Wily's Castle (Thankyou Sakurai!)
2. The Living Room from Chibi Robo (with a day and night version)
3. A Boxing Ring (2 out of 5 dream stages confirmed)
4. Skyloft (3 out of 5!)
5. Flat Zone 3 (with Octopus and Fire Attack! )

Music
1. Electric Air Man's Theme
2. Instrumental Pocky and Rocky's Theme
3. Cover of DK Rap
4. Acoustic Pokemon Song
5. The Original Butter Building theme from Kirby

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
Realistic choices, hmm....

Characters:
-Mewtwo
-Roy
-Krystal
-Lyndis
-Dry Bowser

Stages:
-Bowser's Castle/Airship
-Rainbow Road
-Fourside
-SS Anne
-Indigo Plateau

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
#1 :Roy (Fire Emblem)

You have no idea how disappointed I was when I heard Roy wasn't returning for Brawl. Easily my favorite character in Melee. Marth has a vastly different playing style and Ike isn't nearly a suitable replacement. Even though I know the chances are incredibly slim, I still keep Roy at the top of my list.​

#2 : King K. Rool (Donkey Kong series)

I know he's everyone's standard want, but damn if I don't completely agree. I know it's entirely likely that we'd get Dixie if DK gets another character... But I mean come on, man. Let's make Trouble King 3. His moveset possibilities are just awesome. And you definitely need more villains. I don't think I need to go into detail on moveset because of the highly viewed/known about main thread.​

#3 : Paper Mario (Paper Mario)

Another standard choice. I know a lot of people say he'd be a clone of Mario, and I think that those people haven't played the Paper Mario games. I admit that I'm a bit biased because I love that series so much but the moves could be so good. Imagine a G&W-like d-special where he pulls out a random companion from his (first two) games and does a quick attack with them and you have no way of knowing beforehand what it'll do. Using his hammer and paper powers as well would be great. He doesn't swim, he turns into a paper boat. He can glide like a paper airplane. Final Smash... Perhaps one of the Star Spirits/Crystal Stars powers? Doesn't really matter which one I guess.​

#4 : May (Pokémon)

In no way is May replacing Brawl's Pokémon Trainer, as I believe they can coexist quite harmoniously. My idea is to represent all current generations of Pokemon. Pikachu, Jiggs & Red (As I'll rename him here) will rep Gen 1, May (Or we can just call her Pokemon Trainer and have the skins be interchangeable with Ethan, Lyra, Brendan, and the Gen V heroes). She uses Snivy (5), Quilava (2) & Swampert (3) interchangeably like Red does, though this isn't even remotely a clone set as these Pokemon, while the same types, are completely different from Squirtle, Ivysaur and Charizard. Different fighting styles, different speeds, different move specialization. I know some people would prefer having Blaziken and Marshtomp, but I feel like doing fire as the final evolution twice would be silly. Doing Combusken could be okay, but I don't see Feraligatr working that great and I refuse to acknowledge other gen 5 starters from Snivy. As far as Final Smash, I don't think we need Triple Finish again. Maybe she'll throw out Kyurem for a small amount of time or something like that.​
So that takes care of Gens 1, 2, 3, & 5. If we leave Lucario in that takes care of 4. While I don't necessarily clamor for Mewtwo and its Mega-Evolution, I do anticipate it. That clears up Gen 6's representation and that ensures that all the Pokemon generations are cared for. Some would say that this puts Pokemon as a way over-represented series, to which I say this- Pokemon is easily Nintendo's second-largest IP behind Mario. And even though people keep saying that Yoshi is its own series and Wario is its on series, that's just kinda not the case. Those characters have appeared in more Mario games than their "own" games (Maybe Wario's pretty close, but Yoshi's not). I don't have any issue with Nintendo giving a bit more special attention to its biggest series, Mario & Pokemon.​

#5 : Masked Link (Zelda)

Look, I don't pretend to be the biggest Zelda fan, really at all, actually. But I love Majora's Mask. A lot of people want Skull Kid, which I get, fine, that's cool I guess. But just IMAGINE Masked Link. Could work similarly to Pokemon Trainer in ways. I know that this isn't necessarily a new idea, but Sakurai obviously wants to have two versions of Link or else it wouldn't have happened twice with two different clones. So let's do it this way. Have Link, but not even remotely similar to regular Link. Masked Link has three forms he can switch between, Deku, Goron & Zora. Each with their own movesets, and definitely each having their own musical taunt (Which, you know, have three different Masked Links playing their instrument next to Dixie Kong playing her Guitar on Smashville with KK Slider and you got a straight up concert going). Obviously final smash is Fierce Deity Link for a limited time.​

These are in no particular order- Just the 5 stages I want the most.
#1 : Bowser's Castle (Mario)

I think this one's been a long time coming. It's been a staple of many Mario games and I believe all Mario Kart games as well. Arguably a bigger part of Mario's whole IP than most of the other stages that's represented the series in Smash.​

#2 : Luigi's Mansion

Same as it was in Brawl. I love this stage, easily my favorite. I hope it makes a return in SSB4. At least for the 3DS since Dark Moon.​

#3 : Gangplank Galleon (Donkey Kong)

This goes with K. Rool, obviously, and has been mentioned in the K. Rool thread, though I disagree with what they say there for this one. I would much rather just see this one as a standard stage as it appears in the image. It should not be another New Pork City because that was the absolute worst stage in Brawl (Yet Hyrule Temple was my favorite in Melee... Weird). Let's keep this one simple-ish.​

#4 : Shooting Star Summit (Paper Mario)

Okay, okay. I know. This is my third Mario-related stage. But this one's Paper Mario so it's okay. I imagine it being a standard-type of stage kinda like Final Destination, though with falling stars that hit the ground and characters. Perhaps some stars get caught in the ground and become throwable objects. Maybe, if you must, add some moving platforms and essentially make the all-around feel of this stage be like Melee's Fountain of Dreams Stage but with more stage interaction and being Mario-y. I dig it!​

#5 : Sootopolis City (Pokemon Emerald)

I know that this is the most Farfetch'd stage idea that I have, but I love the idea. It doesn't necessarily have to take place in the water area, but I think that having this stage be at the center of the battle of Groudon & Kyogre in Sootopolis City in Pokemon Emerald would be a really freaking awesome concept. They're throwing beams & blows at each other which provide several obstacles that you must avoid and/or utilize to your fullest advantage to KO your rivals, very similar to Brawl's Wario Ware stage. And every now & then, Rayquaza shows up to deliver an enormous blow on one side of the map (Perhaps like in Brawl's Spear Pillar with Dialga & Palkia's huge beam). I don't know about you guys but I absolutely love this idea though I know it's not likely to ever happen.​

#1 : Yo-Yoshi (Yoshi's Story)
#2 : Merry-Go-Round (Mario 64)
#3 : Jungle Melody (DK 64)
#4 : Metroid Medley (Super Metroid)
#5 : Trophy Presentations (Mario Kart 64)

Obviously not this one for a real stage background music song, but I'd love it for a victory tune somewhere. It's the song that we played at my wedding right after being pronounced man & wife. It's awesome.
Did you really have this playing at your wedding??????

Best Wedding ever RealTalk mad respect.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
This is one of the best Video Game Songs ever, and it should be one of the songs available for the Skyward Sword Stage.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
Did you really have this playing at your wedding??????

Best Wedding ever RealTalk mad respect.

Oh yeah man, my wife and I are big gamers, so the entire wedding playlist was video game music. She walked down the aisle to the credits song from Pokemon Gold & Silver (Her choice) and then I chose the trophy song for right after. Then during the reception we just hit an mp3 player with a bunch of ost's on it on random and had a great time.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Oh yeah man, my wife and I are big gamers, so the entire wedding playlist was video game music. She walked down the aisle to the credits song from Pokemon Gold & Silver (Her choice) and then I chose the trophy song for right after. Then during the reception we just hit an mp3 player with a bunch of ost's on it on random and had a great time.
Wow.......i thought Dreams were just dreams.....RealTalk im sooo wibble wobble...speechless im so happy for you for no reason.....

NJ_Gamer

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, new here.

Characters:
1. Ridley (Metroid)
2. Toad (Super Mario Bros.)
3. King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country)
4. Dark Samus (Metroid Prime 2: Echoes)
5. Bowser Jr. (Super Mario Sunshine)

Stages:
1. Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy)
2. SkyTown, Elysia (Metroid Prime 3: Corruption)
3. Rogueport (Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door)
4. Dinosaur Planet/Sauria (Star Fox Adventures/Assault)
5. Bowser's Castle (Any Mario Game)

Music:
1. Giant Baby Bowser battle (Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island)
2. Escape (Metroid Prime 2: Echoes)
3. Ridley Battle (Metroid: Other M)
4. Basic Battle (Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga)
5. Solar (Star Fox 64 3D)

nat pagle

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0834-1759-2409
Characters:

1. Mewtwo
2. Bowser Jr.
3. K. Rool
4. Lanky Kong, just 'cause.
5. Waluigi

Stages:

1. Bowser's Castle
2. Observatory
3. Frantic Factory
4. Bowser's Submarine
5. Something from Sonic.

Music:

Anything covered by SmoothMcGroove.

Strider

Smash Rookie
Characters-
1. Lloyd Irving
2. Kratos Aurion
3. Young Link
4. Johto Pokemon Trainer ( Totodile, Bayleef, Typhlosion) Not replacing Gen 1, just adding in.
5. Funky Kong

Stages-
1. Ganondorf's Castle
2. Rainbow Road
3. Kokiri Forest
4. Victory Road
5. A new Wario Ware stage (I always had fun playing the little mini games)

Music-(for respective stages)
1. Battle vs Ganondorf OoT
2. Rainbow Road N64
3. Saria's Song
4. Battle vs. Red
5. Original Pokemon theme. (For victory road, I have no song I really want for the Wario Ware stage.)

Chido72

Smash Cadet
Newcomers (In Order):
1: Lloyd Irving (Tales of Symphonia)
Way more likely for a Namco rep than Pac-Man is, has actual fighting moves and is from one of the more popular 3rd party Gamecube games.
2: Lucina (FE: Awakening)
If there's going to be a third Fire Emblem Swordsman, it'll need to be somebody different. Lucina could act as as the Fox to Marth's Falco and Ike's Wolf, except Lucina and Marth wouldn't be the exact same.
3: Robin (FE: Awakening)
If there's going to be a Fire Emblem non-swordsman, it''ll need to be someone who can represent another part of the combat (like Magic) but also has to have a way to fight with both A and B moves (which is why a pure Mage isn't likely). Robin does both, and can also be female. Win-win.
4: Hilbert (Pokemon Black & White)
With Snivy, Dewott, and Emboar to represent the Speed, Balance, Power trio PKMN Trainer had. Gen 5 needs some representation in Smash, man.
5: Lil Mac (Punch Out)
One of the only normal characters in Nintendo, Lil Mac could be interesting, being a fast and powerful character with no range.

Stages (not in order)
-Pokemon Stadium 3
-Bowsers Castle
-Nintendo Land (Sorta like Pokemon Stadium, changes into different layouts based on the different minigames)
-Comet Observatory
-A ToS stage

Music (also not in order)
-Full Force (ToS) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnwWPN7evSc
-Duty Ablaze (FE:A) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEuUuA29h-Y
-Id Purpose (FE: A) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bio99hoZVYI
-Legendary Pokemon Battle (Pokemon BW) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ_YWai76Ws
-Iris Battle (BW2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsJXhjg1bbM

Darkrai Lv.1000

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
1934-0668-8939
Characters
-Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles)
-Ghirahim (Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword)
-Mewtwo (with Mega Evolution as Final Smash)
-Chrom (Fire Emblem Awakening)
-Paper Mario

Stages
-Rainbow Road (Could be like Mario Circuit or like Mute City)
-N's Castle or Giant Chasm (Pokemon Black and White)
-Poke Floats 2 (Lots more new Pokemon)
-The Bionis (Xenoblade Chronicles; could be a touring stage)
-Ikana Canyon (Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask)

Music
-Boss: Moldarach/Koloktos (LoZ:SS) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzL4IA16k78
-VS Champion Iris (Pokemon B2W2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvHVAk2DjS8
-Route 38/39 (Pokemon GSC/HGSS) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6fRI0ivct0
-Boss Theme #1 (KI: U) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOUnZVEU8Po
-Dark Pit's Theme (KI: U) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwvA3ywRNqg

D

Deleted member

Hi.

Just to announce I change my #5 most wanted Music to the Final Boss Theme from M&L BiS.

Top Bottom