• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Triple Top 5 : Most wanted Characters + Stages + Musics

Hippopotasauce

Smash Lord
NNID
Hippopotasauce
Characters:
1. RHYTHM HEAVEN; ANYONE, ANYTHING
2. King K. Rool
3. Chibi-Robo
4. Tingle
5. Little Mac
Stages:​
1. Rhythm Heaven; anyone, anything, etc.
2. Nintendo Land
3. Swapnote
4. Pushmo
5. Tetris
Music:​
I don't really know enough music to suggest anything.​

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Characters:
1. Palutena - The only true character I want. The Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon series had much of the rep and stages, and it's pretty obvious other series need their rep too. For me, I generally just care about the new Kid Icarus stuff, and I feel that Palutena would be perfect. A supposedly low-heavy character, a female who isn't blonde (Zelda was in melee), and it would be a character that could be magical with the staff of hers. That's just a small portion to my reasoning for wanting her in.
2. Bowser Jr. - While personally Jr is one I can live without, it would be nice to see him in with his paintbrush, but as long as they don't bring the Shadow Mario garbage in.

Stages:
1. Anything Kid Icarus, but highly recommend Palutena's Temple
2. A Bowser stage - Bowser's been long due for his own stage. It doesn't matter if it's a dangerous Bowser's Castle, or an Airship fleet from Mario Galaxy, any stage related to Bowser would be great.

Music:
1. Anything Kid Icarus
2. A Bowser theme

Yea, I'm picky.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
In no particular order...

Top 5 characters:
1. Ridley (Metroid)
2. King K. Rool (Donkey Kong)
3. Mewtwo (Pokémon)
4. Roy (Fire Emblem)
5. Anna (Fire Emblem)

Top 5 stages:
1. Rosalina's Comet Observatory (Super Mario Galaxy) - Preferably featuring the many galaxies from both Galaxy titles.
2. Bowser's Castle (Super Mario Bros. series)
3. Palutena's Temple (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
4. Rainbow Road (Mario Kart series) - The one from Mario Kart 7 would be cool.
5. Can't really think of another stage I want...
(Skyloft was one of my most wanted stages and would include it in this list if it wasn't confirmed already. Gerudo Valley was a neat surprise too.)

Top 5 songs:
(Damn, this one is hard for me...)
1. Id (Purpose) (Fire Emblem: Awakening)
2. Dark Pit's Theme (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
3. "Don't speak her name!" (Fire Emblem: Awakening)
4. Lanayru Sand Sea (The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword)
5. Elite Four Battle (Pokémon Black / White)

Honorable mentions go to pretty much everything from Fire Emblem: Awakening, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Zelda: Skyward Sword, Pokémon Black / White and Pokémon Black 2 / White 2.

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
Characters
1. Lip (Panel De Pon)
2. Mega Man (Mega Man, already confirmed!)
3. A Donkey Kong rep (Dixie or K. Rool would be neat)

I don't have many other specific characters I really want to see, but in general I'm hoping for more characters from unrepresented series.

Stages (No particular order)
1. Bowser's Castle (Super Mario Bros.)
2. Comet Observatory (Super Mario Bros.)
3. Saturn Valley (Mother)
4. Dyna Blade's Mountain (Kirby)
5. A stage based on an unrepresented series (Rhythm Heaven, Panel De Pon, Pushmo, etc.)

Music (No particular order)
1. Nemesis King Koopa (Super Mario Galaxy)
2. Tarm Ruins (Zelda: Oracle of Seasons)
3. Palace of Winds (Zelda: Minish Cap)
4. Mining Melancholy (Donkey Kong Country 2)
5. Abandoned Memory (Mega Man 10)

the smash nerd

Smash Ace
NNID
Nick.s3dsWiFi2
3DS FC
0344-9996-3724
Characters
1. Lip (Panel De Pon)
2. Mega Man (Mega Man, already confirmed!)
3. A Donkey Kong rep (Dixie or K. Rool would be neat)

I don't have many other specific characters I really want to see, but in general I'm hoping for more characters from unrepresented series.

Stages (No particular order)
2. Comet Observatory (Super Mario Bros.)
3. Saturn Valley (Mother)
4. Dyna Blade's Mountain (Kirby)
5. A stage based on an unrepresented series (Rhythm Heaven, Panel De Pon, Pushmo, etc.)

Music (No particular order)
1. Nemesis King Koopa (Super Mario Galaxy)
2. Tarm Ruins (Zelda: Oracle of Seasons)
3. Palace of Winds (Zelda: Minish Cap)
4. Mining Melancholy (Donkey Kong Country 2)
5. Abandoned Memory (Mega Man 10)
yes Mega Man is already confirmed my's
Characters

1. Tom Nook.

2. Krystal.

3. Mewtwo.

4. Dixie Kong.

5. Magnus.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Characters
1. Isaac (Golden Sun)
2. Shulk (Xenoblade)
3. Roy (Fire Emblem)
4. Palutena (Kid Icarus)
5. Mewtwo (Pokemon)

Stages
1. Bowser Airship (Mario)
2. Venus Lighthouse (Golden Sun)
3. Victory Road (Pokemon)
4. Cosmic Observatory (Mario)
5. Marth Embarks (Fire Emblem) Basically Fire Emblems first chapter ever its pretty iconic and has appeared multiple times

Music
1. Open Your Heart Generations Mix [Sonic]
2. King of the Koopas [Paper Mario]
3. Light and Darkness [Fire Emblem]
4. Dark Pit [Kid Icarus]
5. Lance and Red's battle theme [Pokemon]

Lugubrious

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lugubrious
Let's see...

Characters
1) Mewtwo - not every Pokemon is as significant to their franchise as this guy. Besides appearing in the anime and movies, Mewtwo's got even more limelight with his double Mega Evolutions in Pokemon X and Y. In addition, he's leading many polls and top-# lists worldwide
2) King K Rool - a recurring villain from the Donkey Kong Country series with a heck of a lot of moveset potential, one of K Rool's only flaws is that he might be difficult to procure copyright-wise as he belongs to Rare. Then again, Diddy made it...
3) Bowser Jr. - as much as I love Waluigi, I'm going with a character that has far more of a chance. This little guy is virtually the last Mario character with both a major part in the franchise and a hefty chance to get into Smash. A lot of people suggest him being a transformation character with Shadow Mario as his alternate form, but who knows? He has a lot of potential regardless.
4) Palutena - being female, in my opinion, shouldn't be a qualifying characteristic for inclusion into the roster (Some have this as their sole outstanding feature, like Krystal). Palutena brings far more than just her gender, however. A major character in the Kid Icarus series, Palutena went from being classic and uninteresting damsel in distress to a co-protagonist with both personality and impressive power. Not to mention she could stand for the recent Uprising game.
5) Ridley - you tend to see this guy sparking a lot of controversy, but I support him all the way. Smash Bros has gone three games without having more than a shared slot of Samus/Zero Suit Samus to represent Metroid, and it's not quite a dead franchise like Star Fox (Who got three characters, mind you), and Ridley is the second most important character in the series. Not to mention outstanding moveset potential.

Stages
1. Bowser's Castle - why not have the looming endgoal of most Mario games as a stage instead of travelling along the first or second level? Aside from Peach's Castle, the Koopa King's citadel has arguably the most significance to the Mario Brothers series...I'm surprised we haven't seen it yet. Lava, maybe thwomps, moving platforms...a tricky but satisfying stage to fight on (I hope). I would also be happy with Bowser's Airship.
2. Blossom City - though somewhat of an oddball pick (Certainly no stranger than Hanenbow), I feel Blossom City would be an appropriate representation of the recent Wonderful 101 game, whereas it seems too new to warrant character inclusion. With Wonderful Ones fighting evil Geathjerk's forces in the background, Blossom City could be an intense and exciting pick.
3. N's Castle - now, I don't know too much about Pokemon Black and White, but I do know this: the lair of the game's villain would certainly make an interesting place to duke it out, and (With any luck) a little less chaotic and a little more dependable than Spear Pillar or Pokemon Stadium VIII.
4. Gangplank Galleon - while I'm pretty sure we'll end up with a Tropical Freeze stage, I'd love to see King K Rool's classic ship make an appearance, perhaps a spiritual successor to the Pirate Ship from Brawl.
5. Dream Land? - it would be truly fantastic for me to fight on a yarnified Dream Land stage, perhaps with a few Kirby's Epic Yarn gameplay elements to spice it up. An interesting spin on the usual Kirby stages we get. And who knows? We might see Prince Fluff or Yin Yarn himself in the background, weaving the world into a different state.

Music
I'm not a huge music aficionado but if the Spear Pillar and Luigi's Mansion themes are gone I will be upset. It would also be pretty neat to have the soundtrack from Screen Team's Smash!' music video as a song for, I dunno, Battlefield?

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
CHARACTERS:
1) Ridley - His inclusion is a must now...and if Sakurai's Japanese ego leaves Ridley as a stage hazard, I WILL FLIP MY SH*T!
2) Professor Layton - He's pretty much a first-party character for Nintendo and his games were incredibly popular on the DS, plus Azran Legacies is coming up and he's got some amazing moveset potential, although they ruined some of his story potential with the removal of the SSE-type single player mode.
3) Chrom - Fire Emblem Awakening is truly one of the BEST GAMES I'VE EVER PLAYED, not having a representative from the one of the best Nintendo games out there would be an insult, although he's pretty much confirmed with the Arena Ferox stage on the 3DS.
4) Dillon - Dillon's Rolling Western is a fresh franchise that mixes up various elements from various genres to create an engaging experience, everything coated in a thick layer of fffin' awesome Spaghetti Western and characters with amazing designs and attitude. He deserves his spot in Smash as the eShop rep.
5) Grovyle - Grovyle from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time, although he's REALLY a long shot, he's one amazing character and he's got lots of attitude, plus a great moveset potential with his natural abilities and some PMD-inspired attacks.

STAGES:
1) Temporal Spire - The top of Temporal Tower from Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time, although it'd be kinda similar to Spear Pillar, it's still a very iconic location for fans of the game and it has one of the best songs in the whole Pokemon series.
2) Phaaze - Metroid Prime representation right there, and the location of one of the most intense and climatic battles in Metroid history, Samus facing Dark Samus head-on with some epic music playing, the stage could have Phazon mushrooms that make a character stronger when touched but also gradually damage them.
3) Dragon's Table/Back of Grima - I know there's already Arena Ferox on the 3DS, but I don't think Arena Ferox is iconic enough for the game, the Wii U version should feature a stage where you fight on the Dragon's Table, Validar shooting rays of black magic at you from the background as the purple fire gets stronger. Then the stage would shatter and Grima would emerge from the ground, lifting the battle up into his back as he flies through the sky, occassionally shooting dark magic at the players in the form of spikes. Fire Emblem Awakening characters could appear fighting in the background as a cameo.
4) Comet Observatory - It's one of the most iconic places from Nintendo history, miles better than Starship Mario in every aspect, and the stage could shift to other parts of the observatory from time to time, maybe even travel along galaxies to change the backgrounds a bit, oh, and THE MUSIC! Good Egg Galaxy, Gusty Garden Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy Ending Credits, Comet Observatory, Sky Station Galaxy, Puzzle Plank Galaxy...
5) Nintendo Land Plaza - So many great moments, so much good music...

MUSIC:

D

Deleted member

AfricanSanta

Smash Cadet
Characters:
1. Dillon- He's an awesome charecter form a new ip that I found really enjoyable. He doesn't have the best chance in the world, but I don't feel he's impossible.
2. Genesect- My favorite legendary Pokemon, he has an awesome back story, and Bug and Steel are my two favorite types. Unfortunately with gen 6 on the horizon it doesn't look too likely.
3. Palutena- I loved Kid Icarus Uprising, and Palutena was my second favorite character, behind Hades(Who, unfortunately doesn't have a shot). I feel like she has the best chances between everyone on this list.
4. Chrom- Fire Emblem: Awakening was the first Fire Emblem I played and I loved it. Chrom was the main character, so why not put him in? I feel he has pretty good chances.
5. Shulk- Again, he was just from an awesome new ip that deserves a rep. Has decent chances.

Stages-
1. A Pushmo stage (Pushmo)- I doubt Pushmo will get a rep, so a stage would be a good way to represent the series. It could be like a Pushmo puzzle, not sure about the shape, and Mallo could go around pushing the Platforms in and out.
2. Nintendo Land stage (Nintendo Land)- Just a theme park stage. Not much to say.
3. Giant Chasm (Pokemon Black2/White2)- Pretty basic stage with Ghetsis and Kyurem being stage hazards.
4. Pandora's labyrinth of deceit (Kid Icarus Uprising)- Not sure how it would work exactly, but I'm sure they could think of some interesting stage hazards for it.
5. A Rythem Haven stage- Pretty much what I said about Pushmo. Not exactly sure what the stage would be though.

Music:
1. Don't Speak Her Name (Fire Emblem Awakening)
2. The Return of Palutena (Kid Icarus uprising)
3. Kyurem Battle (Pokemon B/W2)
4. Bowser Battle Theme (Super Mario Galaxy)
5. Legendary Hero (The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Characters:
1. Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles: His game was pretty awesome, and I feel Shulk has the potential to be a really unique sword user. From using the power of the Monado to seeing visions, if he doesn't get in, I really hope Xenoblade at least gets some recognition.
2. Lucina/Chrom from Fire Emblem Awakening: FEA is my GOTY at the moment and I feel that an Awakening is basically guaranteed at this point. While Lucina or Chrom would make me happy, I really hope they come into together, being tag team ala Ice Climbers. It'd be a pretty nice to represent the "Pair-Up" mechanic from Awakening.
3. Another Pokemon Trainer: While I do hope Red comes back, I think it'd be really cool if there was another Pokemon Trainer. There's tons of options, from one of the main protagonists, a rival or even a "boss" character like Lance. Personally, I'm hoping for Rosa from Pokemon White/Black 2 (my avatar <3), but that's just me dreaming. =P
4. Palutena from Kid Icarus Uprising: While I feel her chances are already high, I really do hope she gets in. She could be a really unique staff/magic user, and she's a female rep! While I hope other KI:U reps make it in, I want Palutena the most.
5. Neku from TWEWY: His chances are pretty slim, but Neku has all sorts of potential with his pins. Not to mention TWEWY was a fantastic DS game. If SE gets a 3rd party rep, I really hope it's Neku.

Stages:
1. Gaur Plains/Any Xenoblade stage really
2. N's Castle (Pokemon)
3. A Super Mario Galaxy Stage
4. Mt.Silver (Pokemon)
5. Shibuya? (The World Ends With You)

Music:
1. Don't Speak Her Name! (Fire Emblem Awakening)
2. You Will Know Our Names (Xenoblade Chronicles)
3. Champion Iris (Pokemon White 2)
4. Vs Red/Lance (Pokemon G/S/C/HG/SS)
5. Dark Pit (Kid Icarus Uprising)

billys_dad

Smash Apprentice
Kid Icarus Uprising Spoilers Below

Characters

1. Chibi-Robo (Chibi Robo)
2. Hades (Kid Icarus)
3. Little Mac (Punch Out)
4. Chrom (FE: Awakening)
5. Ridley (Metroid)

Runner Up: Wonder Red
Stages
1. Anywhere in the house from chibi-robo
2. Viridi's Bomb Depot
3. Pokemon Gym
4. Anywhere from W101
5. Hades' Stomach

Music
1. Thunder Cloud Temple (Kid Icarus Uprising)
2. Chibi Robo Theme
3-5. Mo' kid icarus music

RadRedi

Smash Journeyman
CHARACTERS:
1. Chibi Robo
2. Little Mac
3. Starfy
4. Isaac
5. Dillon, who barely made the cut for #5. I promise, I was seriously considering putting Hakkun down. And I still am.
(6. Hakkun)

STAGES:
1. Diamond City (WarioWare). That place is crazy and colorful.
2. Pokeopolis (or whatever it's called) from Pokemon Battle Revolution
3. Bowser's Castle (anything with Bowser in it, pretty much).
4. Mirror Room (Kirby and the Amazing Mirror)
5. Metal City (Drill Dozer)

MUSIC:
1. Hades Infernal Theme (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
2. Candy Constellation (Kirby and the Amazing Mirror)
3. Third Gear (Drill Dozer)
4. Ganondorf's Battle Theme (Twilight Princess)
5. Geist Theme (Geist, surprise surprise)

It jumps up and down and all around.

colder_than_ice

Smash Lord
Characters:
1. Chrom
2. Lucina
3. Professor Layton
4. Shulk
5. Palutena

Stages:
1. Future London (Professor Layton and the unwound future)
2. Distant Tundra (Pikmin 3)
3. Castelia City (Pokemon Black and White)
4. Wii Sports Resort
5. The bridge where you fight Bowser in the original Super Mario Bros

Music:
1. Purpose (Fire Emblem Awakening)
2. Frozen Hyrule (Four Swords Adventure)
3. Glacial Coast (Wave Race 64)
4. Castle Bleck (Super Paper Mario)
5. Wistful Wild (Pikmin 2)

Tetraplex

Smash Cadet
Characters:
1. Paper Mario
2. Mewtwo (Pokemon)
3. King K. Rool (DK)
4. Groose (Skyward Sword)
5. Prince Fluff (Epic Yarn)
(6. Phantom R [Rhythm Thief])

Stages:
1. Patch Plaza (Epic Yarn)
*For someone who wasn't fond of the game, I sure do want a lot of stuff from it in Smash, huh? The main hub area from Epic Yarn would be a nice, fun, simple stage with various hazards around it, perfect for Prince Fluff's likely throw-heavy moveset.
2. Paper Stage (The battle screen from PM:TTYD)
*Where else would Paper Mario fight you but on the battle screen from his own game. A 2d plane with walk-off boundaries off stage and the audience visibly cheering for you? Oh, and they could throw items occasionally too.
3. Mario Galaxy Stage (Smash Meteor?)
*Why wasn't this in Brawl?
4. Pokestar Studios (Pokemon Black/White 2)
You like changing stages? How about we take that literally? With the power of green screen technology, we can be anywhere in the world of Pokemon!
5. Waluigi's Island
*If Waluigi gets in (and he should. It's the only Mario spin-off he's NOT in.) this chaotic board game is the place for him to shine! This is the year of Waluigi!

Music:
1. Whistle Concert (MegaMan 3)
*Just...yes please. Hearing that whistle at the beginning of a fight, as the fighters enter, would never get old.
2. Rhythm Thief
*Half of the reason I want Phantom R in is to have access to this game's soundtrack...
3. Champion of Destruction (Super Paper Mario) or Rawk Hawk's Theme (TTYD)
*The first is the theme of a tragic madman bent on ending reality in despair, and is an appropriately complex battle theme. The second is from the Glitz Pit, the first fighting tournament Paper Mario entered, and the appropriately over-the-top theme for the champion. Together, they fight crime!
4. Vs. Yin-Yarn (Epic Yarn)
*Kirby 64 was one of my favorites, and this remix was one of my favorite parts of what I otherwise found to be a disappointing Kirby game. Too much expectation for a game that wasn't meant to be Kirby, I guess.
5. K. Rool's Theme (DK 64)
*Donkey Kong's series needs more reps, and what better way to accompany the King of the Kremlins musically than an orchestral version of his amazing bombastic theme?

D

Deleted member

Final Smash Gamer said:
My top 5 most wanted Stages :
#1 : N's Castle (Pokémon Black & White)

#2 : Eryth Sea (Xenoblade Chronicles)

#3 : Phendrana Drifts (Metroid Prime)

#4 : Rainbow Road (Mario Kart series)

#5 : Bowser's Castle (Mario series)

Rainbow Road : check

Xerneas

Smash Cadet
Characters

1. Sora from Kingdom Hearts (I know it won't happen, but I want him more than any other character)
2. Palutena
3. Ridley
4. Isaac
5. Tingle

Stages

1. Hollow Bastion (Kingdom Hearts)
2. Lumiose City on top of Prism Tower, overlooking the rest of the city (Pokemon)
3. SkyTown, Elysia (Metroid)
4. Galactic Sea (Kid Icarus)
5. Bowser's Castle

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Characters:

1. Palutena - Kid Icarus
2. Chrom/Lucina (or any other new FE character) - Fire Emblem Awakening
3. Little Mac - Punch Out
4. Generation VI Pokemon
5. Namco Bandai Rep

Stages:

1. A stage based on the Mario Party series

Music:

1. Vs Champion Blue (Final Battle Theme) - Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow
2. Good Egg Galaxy Theme - Super Mario Galaxy
3. Rainbow Road Theme - Super Mario Kart SNES
4. The return of Palutena (from Chapter 1) - Kid Icarus Uprising
5. Lavender Town Theme - Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow

McDuckletts

Smash Ace
NNID
JaredandCompany
3DS FC
2105-8715-5535
Characters:
5: Little Mac
He's pretty much a shoo-in at this point, but I still want to see a real confirmation soon.
4: Paper Mario
Used to be Mewtwo, but then I replayed Melee and remembered how much he sucked.
3: Ridley
The most likely Metroid newcomer.
2: King K. Rool
A classic character with disgustingly huge moveset potential.
1: Banjo & Kazooie
I don't care if this will never happen, they are the most deserving third party characters to get into Smash.

Stages:
5: Gloomy Manor (Luigi's Mansion: DM)
4: Threed (Earthbound)
3: Tallon IV (Metroid Prime)
2: Gangplank Galleon (DKC)
1: Bowser's Castle

Songs:
5: Route 11 (Summer) (PKMN BW)
4: Wily Stage 3 (MM7)
3: Magmoor Caverns (Super Metroid, Metroid Prime)
2: Mine Cart Madness (DKC)
1: Slide (Super Mario 64+Galaxy 2)

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
1. K.Rool
2. Isaac
3. Mewtwo
4. Bomberman
5. Ridley

1. Final Boss Theme (M&L Bowser's Inside Story)
2. Lightning Battle (Kid Icarus Uprising)
3. Underground Theme (Yoshi's Island)
4. Moonsong (Cave Story)
5. DCK3 GBA version (Stilt Village)

Donkey Kong Country Returns (Sunset Shore)

The Cave of Chomp Rock

Outer Wall - Cave Story

Castelia City

Murasame Castle - Nintendoland (Takamaru's Ninja Castle)

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
Characters:
1. King K. Rool (Its really about time DK's major villain gets his spot. So much move-set potential here. Dixie's alright, but K. Rool is far more deserving).
2. Mewtwo (Practically everyone wants this to happen, as do I).
3. Little Mac (Practically a shoo-in at this point).
4. Banjo & Kazooie (The best third party character not yet in SSB (sans Simon Belmont).
5. Takamaru (Good retro pick and the minigame in NintendoLand makes this seem likely.)

Stages:
1. Bowser's Castle/ Bowser's Airship (This is really overdue, and would be amazing).
2. Tetris Stage (Nintendo can use the music, so I assume they can do this too.)
3. Saffron City (N64) (Pure nostalgia goodness).
4. Fountain of Dreams (Melee) (This would look EPIC in HD).
5. Duck Hunt Stage (Duck Hunt REALLY needs to be represented in some way, and this could work quite well.)

Music
1. Rainbow Road (N64) (The best Mario Kart song ever, imo).
2. Kirby Air Ride Main Theme (From the Trailer) (Can't technically be confirmed yet, although it probably wouldn't be used in the trailer if it weren't in the game).
3. Champion Battle (Pokemon Gold/Silver) (This was my childhood favorite. The HeartGold/SoulSilver version works almost as well).
4. Gangplank Galleon (DKC) (Can't have K. Rool without this theme.)
5. DK Rap/ PokeRap (Hey, they had the Road to Viridian City Theme from the original TV show in Brawl, why not this. Both of these are amazing choices).

Tailisu10

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TailisuTheTen
3DS FC
3566-1548-8575
Characters
1.Palutena
2.Ghirahim
3.Dillon
4.Sylveon
5.Simon Belmont (Just for a Captain N reunion hehe)

Stages
1.Bowser's Castle
2.Saturn Valley
3.Lumiose City
4.Thunder Cloud Temple
5.Prank's End

Music
1. Dark Pit's Theme
2. Pokemon X and Y Gym Leader Battle
3. AC:NL 7:00 pm
4.M&L BiS Final Battle
5.Majora's Wrath

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Characters
  1. Waddle Dee
  2. Mewtwo
  3. Ridley
  4. Bowser Jr.
  5. Chrom
Stages
  1. Cookie Country
  2. Bowser's Castle
  3. Evershade Valley
  4. Victory Road
  5. Excite Track
Music
  1. Dark Bowser
  2. Break the Targets (Melee)
  3. Lavender Town
  4. Evershade Valley
  5. Soda Popinski

Vann Accessible

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2208-6640-6360
Characters
  1. Little Mac from Punch-Out!
  2. Ridley from Metroid
  3. Dixie Kong from Donkey Kong Country 2
  4. Palutena from Kid Icarus
  5. Isaac from Golden Sun
Stages
  2. Venus Lighthouse (Golden Sun)
  3. Bramble Blast (Donkey Kong Country 2)
  4. Casino Night Zone (Sonic the Hedgehog 2)
  5. Gaur Plain (Xenoblade)
Music

1. Super Mario 64/Galaxy: Bowser's Road

2. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: Final Battle

3. Golden Sun: Isaac's Battle Theme

4. F-Zero GX: Aeropolis

5. The Donkey Kong Country Trilogy: All of it! (Yeah I cheated but I can never pick just one song from this series).

Violenceman

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ash316
Characters:
Going with characters who have a feasible chance of showing up, so I'm excluding long shot wants like Banjo-Kazooie and Chrono Trigger's Crono.
5. Shy Guy (Yoshi Series)
4. Plum (Mario Golf)
3. Dillon (Dillon's Rolling Western)
2. Andy (Advance Wars)
1. Isaac (Golden Sun)

Stages:
5. Thunder Cloud Temple (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
4. Southern Island (Wave Race 64)
3. Katina (Star Fox 64)
2. Inside the Whale (StarTropics)
1. Venus Lighthouse (Golden Sun)

Music:
5. Overworld (Dillon's Rolling Western)
4. Wily Stage 3 (Megaman 3)
3. Giant Baby Bowser (Super Mario World 2)
2. Lightning Battle (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
1. Through The Air (Megaman Battle & Chase)

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Characters:
1) Micaiah (Fire Emblem)
2) Phoenix Wright (Ace Attorney)
3) Professor Layton (Professor Layton)
4) Paper Mario (Paper Mario)
5) Neku Sakuraba (The World Ends With You)

Stages:
1) The Courtroom/ The Courtroom Ruins (Ace Attorney)
2) The Stage (Paper Mario)
3) 104 Building (The World Ends With You)
4) Dinosaur Planet (Starfox)
5) Cerulean Cave (Pokemon)

Music:
1) Unlimited Corners (SSB Remix) (Ace Attorney)
2) Calling (The World Ends With You)
3) Melancholic (Hatsune Miku and Future Stars: Project Mirai) Was on 3DS
4) Character Select (Diddy Kong Racing)
5) Turnabout Sisters Theme (SSB REMIX) (Ace Attorney)

D

Deleted member

Final Smash Gamer said:
'Cause Smash Bros. doesn't consists about characters only.

For my part :

My top 5 most wanted Characters :
#1 : Shulk (Xenoblade Chronicles)

#2 : Robin/Tactician (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

#3 : Tie between Ridley (Metroid) and Palutena (Kid Icarus series)

#5 : King K. Rool (Donkey Kong series)

My top 5 most wanted Stages :
#1 : N's Castle (Pokémon Black & White)

#2 : Eryth Sea (Xenoblade Chronicles)

#3 : Phendrana Drifts (Metroid Prime)

#4 : Bowser's Castle (Mario series)

#5 : Tower of Mastery (Pokémon X & Y)

CENTER]
[/CENTER]

My top 5 most wanted musics :
[To this point, I have to prevent you that videos' comments may contain spoilers about the games. Be warned.]
#1 : Id~Purpose (Fire Emblem : Awakening)
#2 : Colress Battle (Pokémon Black 2 & White 2)
#3 : Zanza (Xenoblade Chronicles)
#4 : Dark Pit (Kid Icarus : Uprising)
#5 : In the Final (Mario & Luigi : Bowser's Inside Story)
All of my three Top 5 updated.[/alsobump]

the smash nerd

Smash Ace
NNID
Nick.s3dsWiFi2
3DS FC
0344-9996-3724
Characters:
1. Palutena - The only true character I want. The Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon series had much of the rep and stages, and it's pretty obvious other series need their rep too. For me, I generally just care about the new Kid Icarus stuff, and I feel that Palutena would be perfect. A supposedly low-heavy character, a female who isn't blonde (Zelda was in melee), and it would be a character that could be magical with the staff of hers. That's just a small portion to my reasoning for wanting her in.
2. Bowser Jr. - While personally Jr is one I can live without, it would be nice to see him in with his paintbrush, but as long as they don't bring the Shadow Mario garbage in.

Stages:
1. Anything Kid Icarus, but highly recommend Palutena's Temple
2. A Bowser stage - Bowser's been long due for his own stage. It doesn't matter if it's a dangerous Bowser's Castle, or an Airship fleet from Mario Galaxy, any stage related to Bowser would be great.

Music:
1. Anything Kid Icarus
2. A Bowser theme

Yea, I'm picky.
Kid Icarus Stage Check

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
CHARACTERS:
1. Toad
2. Palutena
3. Andy
4. Chibi Robo
5. Tingle

STAGES:
1. Bowser's Castle (Super Mario Bros)
2. The Stage (Paper Mario)
3. Patch Land (Kirby's Epic Yarn)
4. Gloomy Manor (Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon)
5. Lor Starcutter (Kirby's Return to Dreamland)

MUSIC:
1. Birabuto Kingdom (Super Mario Land)
2. Buoy Base Galaxy (Super Mario Galaxy)
3. Ghirahim's Theme (The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword)
4. Battle Theme (Paper Mario)
5. Anything Rhythm Heaven

Last edited:

SirGalvan

Smash Journeyman
Characters
1.Palutena
2.Captain Syrup
3. King K. Rool
4. Krystal
5. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi

Stages
1. Bowser's Castle
2. Thorntail Hollow
3. Mario Party Stage
4. Dk Isle
5. Cape Claw

Music
Never been to fussy with music so don't really have a top 5

RouffWestie

Smash Lord
Characters:
  1. De’Mille from Tomato Adventure
  2. Clavat from Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (+Male & Female Alt)
  3. Pulseman
  4. Flipnote Frog
  5. Rhythm Heaven Girl
Stages:

1. Chao Garden
  2. Lorr Starcutter
  3. Versus Mode from Panel de Pon, with each fighter’s artwork as their own backgrounds.
  4. Mario Party
  5. Vaati’s Palace
Music:

1. Physics Engine from Planet Puzzle League
  2. Flare & Gargantuan Blargg’s Theme from Tetris Attack
  3. Gnat Attack 2 from Mario Paint
  4. Fully Satisfied (credits song) from Tomato Adventure
  5. Wario Puzzle from Mario’s Super Picross

xelasseh

Smash Apprentice
Gonna seem farfetch'd but here's mine.

Characters: (All mostly long shots but whatevs)
1. Tails (Sonic The Hedgehog)
2. Lucina (Fire Emblem)
3. Greninja (Pokemon) - solo or part of a new/updated trainer team, either or
4. Dark Pit (Kid Icarus: Uprising) - I know he's Pit recolored but i would hope for a completely different moveset based on all the items from Uprising
5. Isaac (Golden Sun) - I never played a Golden Sun game but knowing he has magic skills and sword skills make me very interested and would want to see what Sakurai could make of him
Honorable Mention
- Infernape, my favorite pokemon ever, just don't think he'll ever get in though

All the characters I truly want are already confirmed, these suggestions are just wishful thinking.

Stages:
1. Bowser's Castle (Super Mario)
2. Starlight Carnival (Sonic Colors)
3. Pokemon League (Pokemon X and Y) - a transition stage where it goes into each room of each member of the elite four
4. A Mario Party stage
5. Lorule Castle (A Link Between Worlds)

Music:
1. Big Arm Remix - Cash Cash (Sonic Generations)
2. Final Battle (Pokemon Origins) - I don't know if they could use something from Origins but I hope to Arceus they can, too epic to pass up!
3. Lightning Battle (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
4. Elite Four (Pokemon Black and White)
5. Zelda Main Theme from Hyrule Warriors

meep

Last edited:

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
My Top 5

1. Princess Daisy (gosh. I can dream)

2. Princess Rosalina (YAY FOR ME!)

3. Bowser Jr. (Mario Series)

4. Palutena (Kid Icarus)

5. Crystal (StarFox)

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Characters:
1) Mewtwo
2) Palutena
3) Dixie Kong
4) Little Mac
5) Takamaru

Music:
1) Pokemon World Tournament Final Round
2) Buoy Base Galaxy
3) Stickerbrush Symphony (Original)
4) Hisstocrat Theme
5) Ballad of the Windfish

Stages are pretty hard for me to think about right now... I might get back to that later.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Characters-
1. Prince Sable
2. Dr. Kawashima
3. Anna
4. Palutena
5. Shulk

Stages-
1. Gaur Plains
2. Port Town (For the Frog the Bell Tolls)
3. Virtual Boy stage
4. N's Castle
5. Nintendo Land

Music-(for respective stages)
1. Unfinished Battle (Xenoblade)
2. Every song in the game For the Frog the Bell Tolls)
3. Dark Pit's theme
4. Conquest (Fire Emblem Awakening)
5. Diggaleg's Them (Super Mario Galaxy 2)

LazerRage

Smash Cadet
Characters:

1. Ridley- He deserved a spot since Melee... ripe with opportunities for moves taken from Metroid games. The only other viable character from the Metroid series. Dark Samus isn't as recurring as Ridley, and besides, that's just ASKING for more clones.

2. Little Mac- An NES classic! He'd be a straightforward fighter, but that would actually set him apart! Not many other characters are athletes.

3. Duck Hunt Dog- he could have a unique set of specials that mimic breaking the 4th wall, or maybe a final smash similar to Snake's, except with ducks flying everywhere. He totally deserves a spot, I played Duck Hunt as much as the original Super Mario Bros, and they did come on the same cartridge.

4. Mewtwo- Bring him back, with his mega form(s) as a final smash!

5. Rhythm heaven character- I think Karate Joe was the only guy that appeared in both the DS and Wii version, otherwise the wrestler from the Wii U might be fun.

Stages:

1. Bowser's Castle- Way overdue, but I'd take any Bowser-themed stage, like that newer Bowser Land too.

2. Tetris- Gameboy classic. Enough said.

3. Luigi's Dream World- Oddball choice, but it might be memorable to include something from the Mario & Luigi RPGs, in this case its from Mario & Luigi: Dream Team.

4. Silhouette-style Donkey Kong Stage- probably very unlikely, but its a great idea.

5. Pokemon Stadium 3- this installment rotates between four new pokemon types- I'd choose psychic, fairy, poison, and ghost.

I don't know much about music :/

Lazurwolf

Smash Apprentice
Characters
1. Tom Nook
2. Hector/Lyn
3. idc
4. idc
5. idc
Stages
1. Bowser's Castle
2. idc