• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Triforce of Wisdom

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
you have to make a fox combo video showing your nasty speed with the shines and whatnot. being a fox player myself maybe i could learn a thing or two..or 10
lol i am gonna make it but i can't really give a date
Speedn's sheik is no joke. Great video guys :)
thanks man my bro helped me alot
Hey lil' brother good video. I DL'ed it at Grandma's house and saw it while getting ready to go to work. Great job Shiz for making this great combo vid. and KSN for being so good with Sheik and Fox.
thanks bro :) i luv you man lol!:laugh: what time are we getting picked up over here?

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
good stuff speedn...my sheik has been getting continuosly better...i wanna have another talk like we did last time...i learned a lot from that...mainly i wanna play your sheik....and i want you to comment on my sheik...everytime i play with vericz and uuaa we say we are gonna record vids but we never do...we are too lazy lol...good vid though...nice stuff...waiting for the fox one...peace

-hiroshi

SmashMac

Smash Lord
KSN, I'm not sure but please make sure to get my W2 from Dad from Sweetbay. I'll see you guys if you're still awake at around 9:45 or 10 at night, since I have to go to work today.

Bigmac

Smash Cadet
oh **** sup man how have u been?hows your dad?whats new with u? do u have a gf?
i hope u come down i have a wii!! now lol

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
LOL! im cool man my dad is good nothin new mutch just school naa i don't have a gf i got......alot of cool girlfriends i chill out with. im respected alot more 2

*keepspeedn post*

soap

Smash Hero
****n.. those upairs were too hot, it reminded me of shizs dairz onthe same platform, i woudve just downsmashed in that situation but thats much cooler and combos better i got to remember that just good use of faling uairs in general, i got to incorporate that, stuff like bair to falling uair., but they dont combo as well as the dair in my opinion on fastfallers although its much faster and useful for many situations. around like 60 or 70 you can chain 2-3 sh dairs on fox and falco which is really helpful if youre in the middle of a really big level and the fair wont kill, and it looks really cool, oh and dair to tipped upsmash at like 80 kills too. NIce vid i learned some stuff,

Bigmac

Smash Cadet
LOL! im cool man my dad is good nothin new mutch just school naa i don't have a gf i got......alot of cool girlfriends i chill out with. im respected alot more 2

*keepspeedn post*
That sounds awsome man..i hope u and your brother can hang out with me tommorw..:laugh: and i got a wii so now we can play two player mode..and i have the same games u have unless u got a new game that i dont know about xD.. :)

Serpreme

Smash Apprentice
What did your made up imagention of this "god" have to do with you playing smash countless hours? Shouldnt your mom or dad be credited as to not forcing you to go outside?

technomancer

Smash Champion
Good combos, Sheik is pretty gay tho, so it's a little repetative. Good use of jab :D. Sheik needs something that you can really fast so you can show off your tech skill. One bit of advice (though I'm not really qualified) would be to nair more as an edgegaurd, there were a couple you missed that you could have hit with an nair or stagespiked.

rice

Smash Journeyman
pssh, i never got to see your shiek, woulda loved to play it. I love the music, and i've watched the combo vid at lieas 16 times in the last 2 days lol.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
Good combos, Sheik is pretty gay tho, so it's a little repetative. Good use of jab :D. Sheik needs something that you can really fast so you can show off your tech skill. One bit of advice (though I'm not really qualified) would be to nair more as an edgegaurd, there were a couple you missed that you could have hit with an nair or stagespiked.
thanks man for the comment and info. ill apply that more into my game:)
Nice Sheik I really liked the vid. What or how much did Drephen teach you?
drephen taught me alot of stuff mainly how to edgeguard better do good in sheik dittos and beat up peach!
pssh, i never got to see your shiek, woulda loved to play it. I love the music, and i've watched the combo vid at lieas 16 times in the last 2 days lol.
lol thanks rice. ill play u at inn with sheik fox and falco if u want me 2

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
lol don't worry about it man lol there all good those are my top 3. and i've been playing for a couple years already so if u beat them its actually good for ya! :) lol

RCD

Smash Cadet
man my sheik does the same stuffyou SUC______________________________________
________________________________________________________________---______
nah jp your sheik is **** good and i love how swift and percise it is i cant wait to see your fox man that freaking shine thing was so gay (in a good way)
How does your sheik ack up against shiz's falco btw?

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
man my sheik does the same stuffyou SUC______________________________________
________________________________________________________________---______
nah jp your sheik is **** good and i love how swift and percise it is i cant wait to see your fox man that freaking shine thing was so gay (in a good way)
How does your sheik ack up against shiz's falco btw?

Lol, well were pretty even because.

1. His sheik is really good, much much much better than in video. Its really hard to get around his mindgames, he makes me over think without even knowing it.

2. He plays sheik, his Fox is also pretty even with me though.

3. Were brothers, we know eachothers styles and stuff lol, so he automatically counters me :mad:.

Yeah, me and him are thinking about making a fox combo vid. Our Fox's do almost the same thing, its just mines more technical.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
why are you and your brother so good in dittos shiz? lol. tell him his sheik is incredible, best i've seen so far. congrats

and the fox multishine at the end was SICK.

Ornj

Smash Journeyman
0.o 0.o 0.o wow.......thats....my shiek right there!!! i swear we play like identical lol:cool:

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
0.o 0.o 0.o wow.......thats....my shiek right there!!! i swear we play like identical lol:cool:
lol thanks alot man for the comment.:)
why are you and your brother so good in dittos shiz? lol. tell him his sheik is incredible, best i've seen so far. congrats

and the fox multishine at the end was SICK.
lol i guess its because we practiced in them alot against other people who were good with are same characters in this area

Hoodie

Smash Journeyman
Cool vid, most entertaining shiek i've seen ;D

also - is the match with your fox multishining like that uploaded on youtube?

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
naa its not. the match actually got screwed up a little so i just got the part of me shining. thank god that part didn't get messed up lol :(

brickman

Smash Lord
So good. The ledge work was hilarious. Popping up the falco with the double explosion, and just doing stall explosions. It was one of my favorite sheik videos, by far.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, you guys want to see his Fox, or the person that taught him how to do thats Fox?

:chuckle:. Just kidding. But if you guys want I'll make him a Fox combo vid or I'll do like a joined Fox combo vid of both of our Foxes.

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
dude... i must say... that was probably the most amazing Sheik video i have ever seen. Very well done SpeedN.

Shiz and SpeedN, where in SWFL are you guys? Cause I'm going to be in Fort Lauderdale for Spring Break and we could get together and Smash sometime. Ask Fenrir VII about me. PM me if you guys are interested.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
We live in Lehigh Florida/Naples. Its like an hour and a half from Fourt Lauderdale or so. It would be cool to smash with you. But I think your too far.

:chuckle:.

Top Bottom