• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Triforce of Wisdom

Andrew Ott

Smash Journeyman
O.O Nice wavedash-off-edge Bairs there... >.>

VERY nice Sheik, one of they ways you can tell a player is good is how creative they are. I;ve never thought that dash-oof+Up-b would be useful, and you use Uai like I've never seen. Great vid. Thanks for putting it on filefront too, I see everything on YouTube these days...

Oh, and that Fox combo at the end is incredible, do you jump with the control stick or X/Y while doing that?

NB$

Smash Cadet
HOLY CRAP IT RUNS IN THE FAMILLY!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU AND YOUR BRO IS WAAAAYY TOOO GOOOOD..... i will be expecting your fox combo video and loving it as much as i loved this video... very smexy.

Rushuna

Smash Cadet
Very nice. The tilts were great combo'd. Also, the music was AMAZING. I WANT IT SO BAD!

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
the quote button isnt working so: (yes i know its choppy i did it with pipes and underscores XD)

I see that as an insult KSN, and KSN good ****, and i kinda quit sheik after my fox, falco, and marth got better. I use sheik as a secondary, but now i want to use sheik a lot more again XD. Thanks for having a really good sheik =). I pm'ed you about a song for a fox combo vid. I was gonna use for my fox vid b4 my capture device ****ed up lolz. Its techno music, but u might find it somewhat repetitive. Hope u answer the pm, and hope u like the song XD. You dont have any more space for pms lolz. Empty some space pl0x.

*Edit* I put extra exclamation points in quote so that the pipe would aline correctly =)

Bigmac

Smash Cadet
hmm

:laugh::)what a Good Vid, KSDN best in Fl im happy he lives 500 feet away from me

BlitzSh4ft

Smash Apprentice
Psh...N00b! I could own this scrub. Money Match! Now!

Seriously, though....
Since when do you have a sheik combo video?!? This has been up here for months, how come no one told me?!?

Good stuff Benni, i see you still got the mind games. O_O

Top Bottom