• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Triforce of Wisdom

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
^that sucks. yea i sort of forgot that Fort Lauderdale isn't SWFL. lol. well still, great video. i also saw your Falco combo vid Shiz and i have to say, it's awesome. good stuff.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
I'll talk to him about it in the morning. Right now he's sleeping :chuckle:.

CmRoddy: Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed the combo vid.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
No johns, the angel obviously needs help.

Did I mention that I love this vid like whoa?

MonkeyMan

Smash Journeyman
verry nice, i liked how there were remixes of Zelda songs, i;m guessin OC remix? any way nicely done lookin forward to the fox.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
dude... i must say... that was probably the most amazing Sheik video i have ever seen. Very well done SpeedN.

Shiz and SpeedN, where in SWFL are you guys? Cause I'm going to be in Fort Lauderdale for Spring Break and we could get together and Smash sometime. Ask Fenrir VII about me. PM me if you guys are interested.
thanks man for the comment :)

No johns, the angel obviously needs help.

Did I mention that I love this vid like whoa?
lol thanks alot man. i gotta fight u 1 day!
verry nice, i liked how there were remixes of Zelda songs, i;m guessin OC remix? any way nicely done lookin forward to the fox.
yea the songs were from oc remix. i have the songs listed in the first page, were shiz put up my combo vid. btw thanks man. fox will b coming soon

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Next time someone says, "OMG SHIEK IZ SEW CHEAP", I'm going to turn around, slap them, and say, "Idiot, Sheik is KeepSpeedN."

****ing nice vid.

Solid Cake

Smash Cadet
That was a nice vid, my shiek is trash compared to that. By the way that was an incredible Fox, keep it up KeepSpeedN.

SilentSheik

Smash Cadet
Freaking awesome. I main sheik and I couldn't keep up with some of those combos. You and Shiz would be the greatest team hands down. GO AFRO SMASHERS!!!

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
That was a nice vid, my shiek is trash compared to that. By the way that was an incredible Fox, keep it up KeepSpeedN.
thanks alot man. expect the fox combo vid 2 b even more better since im going 2 be against alot more people in it.
Still one of the greatest Sheik combo videos I saw.
thanks man
nice :D I loved the Uairs in FoD.

and my favorite part was when you gave credits :]
keep it up :]
lol :laugh: :) thanks bro
Freaking awesome. I main sheik and I couldn't keep up with some of those combos. You and Shiz would be the greatest team hands down. GO AFRO SMASHERS!!!
lol :)
I must get some friendlies with you next time we're at a tournament Speedn. Love the vid :D
ok that b cool! :) i'll make u like another phanna in sheik training. he's pretty good against sheik, when he doesn't screw up, he's like another hugs type of samus.

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
No offense, But this was all VERY VERY common sheik stuff. If you play with even a half skilled sheik player. Nothing in this video would amaze you. Nothing was out of the ordinary. But I guess aside the fact sheik is extremly easy to use. You do seem to know what your doing, and know when and where use it. Along with nice setup ability, Does anyone you play with know how to sheildgrab or dodge ?

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
Im sure you do, It was just strange that in the footage I dont think anyone tryed to sidestep or sheildgrab you. I was just wondering how good they really were. Anyway Congradulations on such awsome feedback on your video.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
No offense, But this was all VERY VERY common sheik stuff. If you play with even a half skilled sheik player. Nothing in this video would amaze you. Nothing was out of the ordinary. But I guess aside the fact sheik is extremly easy to use. You do seem to know what your doing, and know when and where use it. Along with nice setup ability, Does anyone you play with know how to sheildgrab or dodge ?
While I give you guts for trying to call out some one for not being good, you chose a very wrong person to do it to :) SpeedN and Shiz are definitely top notch players and the skill level of their opponents shouldn't really be in doubt.

Anyways, great vid SpeedN!

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
While I give you guts for trying to call out some one for not being good, you chose a very wrong person to do it to :) SpeedN and Shiz are definitely top notch players and the skill level of their opponents shouldn't really be in doubt.

thanks Virgilijus for the comment :)

and oblivion 2 :)

SilentSheik

Smash Cadet
I've done quite a few of these. There's a topic about it in the artwork emporium.I used Pinnacle Studio to grab the frames from the movie, but I don't want to change this thread's topic so let's not talk about it anymore. Back to this awesome vid.

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman

Nah I dont want guts apporval or anything like that, And I wasnt calling him out for not being good as can be seen from the footage he is good. And if he believes this then he will believe it regardless of what he reads from smashboards. But when watching a combo video its just as inportant to watch the opponet just as much as it is to watch the person preforming the combos.

You have to remember being flashy and being good arent the samethings, People should really remember this, You have to remember anyone can make a combo video and make themself look really great in it. But while fighting opponets outside of their comunity they usual arent as good as pre-seen in the video.

The Germs oldstyle is a good example of this, go watch one of his combo videos and then watch the germ vs Isai on dreamland. Im not dising are anything just giving my oppinon on what should be looked for while watching.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
oblivion u know that isai is like 8th best in this country right? and i do good against OOS regardless. i've beaten some pros b4.

ºOblivionº

Smash Journeyman
oblivion u know that isai is like 8th best in this country right? and i do good against OOS regardless. i've beaten some pros b4.
Yea I know,Isai is too good. Yea I understand that but you do know im not dissing on you are anything right ? I was just giving a supporting statement to follow my opinion.

Tundravalco

Smash Journeyman
so when can we expect KeepSpeedN's fox video ^^. you have no idea how excited i am to see a decent fox video...mostly to copy off of <3

Top Bottom