• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trickshot: A DDD Compilation Project

Coney

Smash Master
An idea just struck me. Maybe it's a bad one, but hear me out.

I want to make a video full of nothing but Waddle Dee tosses. Seriously. Great ones. Silly ones. Gordos that don't even kill, but just kinda fly in the air. Gordos flying in the air, then you throwing the opponent into them. Stuff like that. There's a very fine art to aiming the Waddles and it's one of the most satisfying things in the game, in my opinion, to hit one when it really matters.

I'm making my own DDD vid now and this came to me. I really wanna do it.

Anyway, I'll be working on it soon, but here's what I need from you:

Footage of you hitting someone with a Waddle Dee/Doo or Gordo. Make sure that the hit actually means something, not just an easy 4% in the middle of a match. Combo'ing Waddle throws is great, desparate hail mary Doos for a kill is even better.

Anyway, if you could PM me with some footage of such events, I'll compile all of them together and put out a video. It will be ridiculous.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I have a funny vid of a gordo getting powershielded and then flying off at a weird trajectory and speed.

You want it?

CO18

Smash Hero
Hmm I have a vid of me throwing a gordo at a gliding mk just for him to calmfully use glide attack and null it like it was nothing. That should be in there. Gotta love metaknight

Coney

Smash Master
I have a funny vid of a gordo getting powershielded and then flying off at a weird trajectory and speed.

You want it?
Sure, why not! I'll take all vids and compile them and see which ones I can use and which ones won't work for me.

Hmm I have a vid of me throwing a gordo at a gliding mk just for him to calmfully use glide attack and null it like it was nothing. That should be in there. Gotta love metaknight
Hell yes, that'll work. I don't have a replay of it, but I was playing a match against a Sonic where I threw a Gordo and--I kid you not--he charged his spin dash in place and it cancelled out. I might try replicating it just for the video, even if it IS fake.

Co also has a video where he bair to waddle toss for a kill with a Waddle Don't.
That's good too. Though I'm distressed that others call Gordo Waddle Don'ts...I thought I came up with that on my own...it was gonna be the title of my personal DDD video :<

Jupz

Smash Master
I got a video were a lucas shields a gordo and it just floats around the stage, we even tryed attacking it. ill give it to ya if u want.

Coney

Smash Master
Sounds good to me, Jupz.

In case you guys care, I'm using this song for it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrqXj1C8rnY

The video is going to open with four DDDs throwing Waddles everywhere. The stage will be LITTERED. And we'll go from there.

I'm going to have fun with "Chicago Snakes," too. I like the sound of four Snakes on PS1 utilting all over the place.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
I have vids of a Waddle Dee killing a G&W, a gordo glitch and a lot of cool gordo kills.

Coney

Smash Master
Well that's good Crashic, I was worried I'd have to rethink this whole NAME thing.

Good stuff. Send them to me on AIM (fuzz bombshell) or just PM me them if you can. Word to the wise, I never sign off AIM so don't think I'm pissy if I don't respond. 'cause I'm not.

My personal highlight video'll be out within the next few days, then I'll get to work on the Trickshot vid. Watch out for it, y'all.

Coney

Smash Master
I'm gonna use my friend's Wii because I have music hax on my Wii that will probably mess up the replays.

So do I have to give you my Wii # or my Brawl #?

Coney

Smash Master
BRAWL FC -
3566 1209 6897

WII # -
1478 4178 5050 7126

Send me all these replays and I'll get to work ASAP ;D

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I'm busy this week, I'll try and remember to get it to you on Saturday though.

Jupz

Smash Master
I've added you and am sending my replay now. I'll check if I got anymore :p

I've also got heaps of funny DDD pics, want me to send some? We can use them as the title thing at the intro of the video :p

Jupz

Smash Master
Coney, last time I tried to send it said u didn't add me, are you sure you've added both my brawl and wii codes?

Coney

Smash Master
Yeah Gates, you've been added.

If anyone else has any replays, let me know and I'll add you into this too!

Top Bottom