• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-weeklies at DML Apartment! NEXT-August 22nd!(Southaven, MS)

Handorin

Smash Hero
- Couch
- CARPETED FLOOR SPACE OUT THE ***
- At least one sleeping bag
- My futon folds out, has held at least 3 people before
- Iori's arms AWWWWW
- 2 bathtubs
- Under my bed (darling it's better down where it's wetter take it from Ted)

Yeah we got room.

Also I am very jealous and would like to register a complaint with your office unless you get me an Absol plushie.
You mean one bath tub, and one bath tub full of water that kinda smells like mildew.

P.S. Jolteon ***** face.

Handorin

Smash Hero
We have enough where we might be needing an expansion.

*looks for areas to conquer*

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
How many guys does your fort have? Iori, we need to start recruiting. >_>
Fizz and CO join me in my quest to conquer something that is not that important.:bee:

We will take the living room hahaha we have the power and the news three times over. By winning this war I promise you smash and street fighter 4.

I also promise a world full of white people with blue eyes and blond hair hahahahahahah ;alsdfasdj'f;laksd;lkf (german speaks)

Why would you want to join jack he eats babies for brunch.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Jack and I claim Tom! Cobra_D join our Fort Crew!

Look and Lori's lies. He isnt white!

If we win the Fort crew I promise to bust out the Brawl+, L4D, and Melee! (not to mention my endless Family Guy Quotes)
Down with SF4!

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Well we want the rest of runaway 7, saber, sarge, wolfeye, and shai for the mother land!

Don't trust ko I heard he doesn't main yoshi anymore. Where yo egg time at son

Iori (Lori) will hand out 40 acre and a mule for all those who join. I will also grant you one wish, on this the day of my daughters wedding.

Vts

Smash Champion
Iori (Lori) will hand out 40 acre and a mule for all those who join. I will also grant you one wish, on this the day of my daughters wedding.
man this deal is kind of hard to pass up.

i always wanted a mule, but the whole daughter is little iffy iffy since she would be like 6-8 if iori had a kid at like 16 and his wife some how left him for a guy with real mewtwo ears....

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
man this deal is kind of hard to pass up.

i always wanted a mule, but the whole daughter is little iffy iffy since she would be like 6-8 if iori had a kid at like 16 and his wife some how left him for a guy with real mewtwo ears....
Why don't you leave the past in the past T_T we were both young we didn't know what we had. <.< are you joining or not

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Team For The Motherland?! Oh ****, you know I'm in. CO, still got your spiffy Russian hat? I saw we be twinkies ^___^

VTS- Oh, you obviously don't understand. 8 = 7. Always has, always will! I'm down for BN2, **** BN3 until I beat that ****. Besides, the majority of the chips are extraordinarily mundane until near endgame. But you've beaten BN2, si?

I want a teammate from Run7 for doubles. I was s'posed to do doublesies with Nite last time, but I had extenuating circumstances. So...how bout it, guys? :chuckle:

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
*tear* Look at this! Run7 members postin' again!

Nite: WHERE THE **** ARE YOU BUDDY!? ;-; I tried calling you and I've been on AIM a bit the past couple of days but I haven't seen you. Gonna' go to Bear's tonight and there should be a lot of SFIV action.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
As stated by Fizz: "Nite: WHERE THE **** ARE YOU BUDDY!? ;-; "

Nite is gone. I absorbed his essence, and therefore, his Smash skill. I also stole his combover. Be prepared.

Vts

Smash Champion
Team For The Motherland?! Oh ****, you know I'm in. CO, still got your spiffy Russian hat? I saw we be twinkies ^___^

VTS- Oh, you obviously don't understand. 8 = 7. Always has, always will! I'm down for BN2, **** BN3 until I beat that ****. Besides, the majority of the chips are extraordinarily mundane until near endgame. But you've beaten BN2, si?
yeah beat bn 2 but haven't got the other stars but i had to rebeat it so only in the secret zone 2 still have to get more chips and beat all the bosses again.

BN3 is soo much fun but end game is where you really get the good stuff.

it suck also that white (one i got) gets dumb navi recycle instead of folder back in the blue pissed me off.

but i just beat BN 3 white for the first star like last week and did little bit of some other stuff also but nothing really major still haven't found the other navi's online to get s's on ><

Nite

Smash Champion
Tom- I'm jealous. D:

KO- What you know bout that purp? Gonna be a good reunion.

DML kidnapped me for a few days. The ransom was $13 and a box a girl scout cookies.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Tom- I'm jealous. D:

KO- What you know bout that purp? Gonna be a good reunion.

DML kidnapped me for a few days. The ransom was $13 and a box a girl scout cookies.
When you said that I double checked to make sure my gsc stash was still intact.
Luckily it is or we'd have some dead smashers on our hands.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
VTS- Hell yeah! I'm busy playing through BN2's hard mode, which is sex. It's definitely a lot harder, too, since viruses and navis get 1.5X health and does 1.5X more damage than normal.

BN3 is ****ing epic, but I hated that they put it in two different versions. It seems everyone wanted to cash in on the Pokemon "two versions" idea. Blue's chips are the best, but White gets Ground style >__> Shadow style is pretty lame, methinks.

Vts

Smash Champion
VTS- Hell yeah! I'm busy playing through BN2's hard mode, which is sex. It's definitely a lot harder, too, since viruses and navis get 1.5X health and does 1.5X more damage than normal.

BN3 is ****ing epic, but I hated that they put it in two different versions. It seems everyone wanted to cash in on the Pokemon "two versions" idea. Blue's chips are the best, but White gets Ground style >__> Shadow style is pretty lame, methinks.
yeah lol, i need to put my BN 2 in hard mode soon been playing other games.

BN3 is harder imo once u turn on super navi's its dumb Bass Alpha has 3k hp and 350 barrier so you have to use north wind to blow it off or u die lol

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord

yeah lol, i need to put my BN 2 in hard mode soon been playing other games.

BN3 is harder imo once u turn on super navi's its dumb Bass Alpha has 3k hp and 350 barrier so you have to use north wind to blow it off or u die lol
<.< >.> get a room you two geez XD

Vts

Smash Champion

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
how about we just rename the fort VTS and Zero's Love Zone?

then we wouldn't need a room we would have a fort!!!

and BN 2 fights and custom robo arena fights and maybe some virtual on <wishes>

http://kotaku.com/5161360/virtual-on-360-the-trailer

those who have 360's need to get this when it comes out on the arcade so much fun

Or vts you can havveeeeeeee oh my ****ing god here it comes

MEH BIG GAY DANCE BABABABBABABABAB :chuckle::psycho::chuckle::psycho::chuckle::psycho::chuckle::chuckle::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Vts

Smash Champion
That game looks sexy. When does it come out?
April said to cost 1200 points or w/e so guessing $15, they did a graphic boost to it and i do believe 2 more mechs :)

10 mechs all pretty different and its so much fun i'll bring the dream cast one to play with people its kind of sucky with just 1 stick u need to analog sticks to make it good cus of the weird controls.

its also really fast paced

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4qvpPdos1Q

should watch the whole set

but basically its a game of don't get hit :psycho:

would be fun as a side tournament :) so i can once again own at it lol

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
April said to cost 1200 points or w/e so guessing $15, they did a graphic boost to it and i do believe 2 more mechs :)

10 mechs all pretty different and its so much fun i'll bring the dream cast one to play with people its kind of sucky with just 1 stick u need to analog sticks to make it good cus of the weird controls.

its also really fast paced

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4qvpPdos1Q

should watch the whole set

but basically its a game of don't get hit :psycho:

would be fun as a side tournament :) so i can once again own at it lol
A game that rivals even melee in camping. <.< yeah this will be fun. Half way though the first match I stared imagining fox on hyrule >.>

Top Bottom