• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-weeklies at DML Apartment! NEXT-August 22nd!(Southaven, MS)

Handorin

Smash Hero
You should bring Wumbo too... <_<

Then maybe more of Run7 will come too.

It will be like a big reunion.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Edit- computer ppl i need some help, my computer can't multi task worth crap and it freezes up and restarts random is their anything that i can do to stop it?
Errm... Here's some scenerios:

1) Virussy/spywaryness (the technical definition) is the most likely candidate for most problems like this, so do scans(You've probably already done this) Also, ctrl-alt-del and look at the task manager and check for processes that are taking up a bunch of processing/memory.

2) A system file could be in a bad sector of your hard drive. Open start menu, click run, and type in without quotes: "chkdsk c:/f ". I'm assuming your OS is on C: and you're running windows.

Also, right when you start your computer, you can press probably f8, f10, or f12 and bring up the setup to your bios. There's usually a scan their that looks at all the sectors of your hard drive to make sure they're ok.

3) Processors almost always run at two speeds: normal, and off. I would say your processor's overheating, but it would still run as fast as it could until it turns off (unless you're doing some odd overclocking). You're saying it's running slow, so it's probably not the processor

If worse comes to worse, reinstall your OS. Most problems with computers aren't hardware, and if it is hardware, hard drives are usually to blame.

Vts

Smash Champion
2) worked some how now i can run more programs and it runs lol.

man i got something from you clay lol

but mine is a lot worse i'm like puking and stuff :(.

tis the sucky

Wolfeye

Smash Apprentice
If the next tri-weekly is on the 21st then I can probably make it back in time. I'll be on Spring break in Houston starting the 14th.

shoutouts:

NES n00b - Thanks for taking me. It was great teaming with you - we were so close to first!

Vts - that sucks that you got sick. It was nice meeting and playing you, we should get some more friendlies in next time, I want to see some more of those ICs

Chamberlin - hope you're feeling better now. Your doc was tough, but I'm already getting scared thinking of facing that ganon again. And yeah, my jigs needs to get better at resting

Chad - Thanks for hosting this again and running it so well. Friendlies sound great, but I'm sure the beasting will be all you this time XD

Iori - amazing DK. Stuck through with him and won. THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Shai - missed ya. I wish you weren't as far away and didn't have to go through such trouble getting here.

G. Vice - it was great playing you. I might have to work on that pink yoshi for next time XD. More friendlies for sure

Jack - your samus seemed even more amazing this time. Hope you got some good stuff for your combo video. You going to upload those matches?

Ino - good friendlies

Roxas - that pools set was close, I'm going to be watching out for you next time

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Don't worry Tom I haven't forgotten.

Most likely will be the week after Final Round, but still pending =x.
much love for dml

i will try as hard as a tom can to bring wumbo and boon and any other cookies that i can scramble up. im sure boon would be down. wumbo is a different story. he's probably mack louding it up every night of spring break lol

it will be good to meet wolfeye! and vts if those guys come!

it will be good to see the run7 people i havent seen in a while (which is anyone but nite and zero!) and it will be good to sex see nite and zero too!

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
I had a good time at this. It was good seeing everyone again. I got all antsy watching some matches, lol. I missed that I guess. My only request is more SFIV? XP I know, it's Melee. I'm just teasing. I really would like to start playing Melee again. Such a great game. It'll be hard since I love SFIV so much. <3

CO and Nite...our car ride was epic, to and fro. Let's get more of us to go next time!

Edit: Tom just got THAT much cooler because of his avatar...I didn't think it was possible.

Nite

Smash Champion
More of Run7 would've come, but they had their excuses. Probably at least 5 of us will be able to come next time though.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Yes Bring zero! I also wanna meet lance! but mostly out of R7 I wanna see Nite-sies again <3

and Mr. Fizzy you should get back into melee and use that ownage on Iori's face! =o

chamberlin

Smash Ace
We should do a poll on which charcter I should be, lol I might win.

so far its mario link zelda (not shiek)
Zelda! She's actually my favorate character, but I'm not good enough with her to main her... Maybe I could learn some strats by watching you play? I've seen you're Mario, and I know he's good enough to make it through the gauntlet. Either Link or Zelda, preferably Zelda.

Triforce of Wisdom gooooo.

Nite

Smash Champion
If this is 3 weeks from now, then it should be me, Zero, Lance, Fizz, CO, and Slinky.

Lance just recently got his work schedule changed so he doesn't have to work weekends unless he wants to, so he'll be able to make these if he wants.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
ok then i vote zelda also then :)

man i'm still sick idk whats wrong with me just puking and what not it sucks.
I never puked. I just had allergyness going with drainage running down my throat making me cough.

Don't throw up anymore. It's not possible for you to lose any more weight!

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I vote Zelda or Link. Just because they contain the other two pieces of Triforce! Give me what is rightfully mine! >:O

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
ps no one say link pls stares at nes noob
I don't have bad enough tastes to make you play such an awful character, but I might try that next time (and get last in backet lolz).

But shoutouts two or three days late don't remember don't care.

IHSB and Roxas: Good job for beating Wolfeyes and I once so we wouldn't tie with first place teams so we can have another shot. Seriously thanks alot you jerks.

Chamberlain: You think way too highly of my Fox and other characters. lol Close set with Iori there. I know you will get even a higher place this time cause you are good and getting better it seems.

Nite: Your Falco fsmash at 50% destroyed my dreams. =( Good **** for beasting this tourney and I am going to get you next time.

Chad: My pride.....so saddened about how much I was destroyed. No johns for me just watch out next time son.....and Melty Blood at least needs to happen a little next time. I have learned some BNBs and ****.

Iori: You lucky you didn't get me in bracket son cause your DK would have been owned. *nom nom nom* Don't go Link just in case I want to choose all Zelda so you can get owned.

Matt: We did well in teams and so thanks for helping me. Next time rest when I grab people and save me with pounds just a little bit more and I stop being a scrub and we will get first for sure next time. Hopefully, you will team with me again.

Roxas' crew: I hope you guys stay longer next time. You guys left too early.

Zane: Too bad I didn't get to see that much of you this time, but fun friendlies none the less.

EVERYONE START PLAYING STARCRAFT AND MOTHER****ING MELTY BLOOD SO THAT I CAN PLAY THOSE GAMES AGAINST PEOPLE ****IT. lol caps

Wolfeye

Smash Apprentice
Matt: We did well in teams and so thanks for helping me. Next time rest when I grab people and save me with pounds just a little bit more and I stop being a scrub and we will get first for sure next time. Hopefully, you will team with me again.
I should be saying thanks for helping me XD. And of course I'd love to team with you again. Team Oxford ftw!

Note to self: save teammate with pound. Do not bair recovering teammate. Also - rest is good.

Vts

Smash Champion

how can you not want to watch this after seeing this sig :psycho:

meh i guess i need a team mate cus i hate saying this but i'll be playing doubles...

been practicing so be ready i will win!!!! or get closer than last time!

Top Bottom