• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-weeklies at DML Apartment! NEXT-August 22nd!(Southaven, MS)

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
@Nes who didn't give me a shoutout knowing I would love it. I didn't know you had problems dealing with that dude, next time I chill with the funs. I was proud to see you wreck again lol your falcon man it is siomthing else.
Nah, keep doing it. I would laugh at it if I heard those comments about someone else's match and I do that kind of stuff too so no johns. I need to be able to deal with it.

Lol at taking 2 AR people at the same time. Amazing. xD

G. Vice

Smash Lord
Nah, keep doing it. I would laugh at it if I heard those comments about someone else's match and I do that kind of stuff too so no johns. I need to be able to deal with it.

Lol at taking 2 AR people at the same time. Amazing. xD
Hey Hey! one stock doesn't mean he beat us literally >.>

...only technically XD lol Iori is too good <3

~Shoutouts~

@Iori- Yeah you know you're too good and you know it ^^ much love bro one day I swear imma make you sweat against my ganon

@Chad- Pika usually is a rat, but you make him a beast x.x good stuff dude I can't hit ya. Thanks for trying to help out too with the ride home and stuff it means alot.

@ NES Noob- Beast moar plz. Dude ur falcon...just let my ganon breathe x.x

@Nite- technical and gay is the best description I could think of for you. dude you're too good for me. Good stuff, and lotsa <3 for ya man. AIM ME! ^^

@IHSB- Best samus ever. More friendlies next time dude samus vs ganon is too fun. Thanks for letting me steal a coke from ya too ^^

@Chamberlain- You're too cool dude. I enjoyed just kicking it with the only real Smasher there (Arkansas for the wins yo') Great fox/ganon matches man. Gayy me moar plz lol. Thanks for the ride, keep in touch.

@Zero- dude your Ness is funky like Iori's tube socks. Mad fun friendlies dude, ur too hilarious to hang with XD

@Kyo- great set with ya dude. Hope to be able to put the hurt on ur falcon next time.

Thanks Midsouth you guys rock!! See you on the 20-21st Lord willing <3

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
I think I need to make it out to one of these... I'm a little rusty, but I've been itching to play lately. Taking 18 hours this semester so my schedule is a tad bit hectic. I'll see what i can do...

Roxas Org XIII

Smash Apprentice
shoutouts~

@chad- the only doc player that I know of is smash mac and I'm assuming his vids won't be hard to find.

@nite- you my friend are way to good. But you are really cool and look forward to hanging with you soon.

@nes noob- really good stuff dude thanks for the compliment I guess lol It's hard to not get better playing with you guys and we will be at the next tri to get even more better~!

@IHSB- Spaceballs you are my favorite!!! Ilovespaceballs

also Dml we shall bring more familiar faces and more people to the next tri~ look forward to it!!!!!

G. Vice

Smash Lord
shoutouts~

@chad- the only doc player that I know of is smash mac and I'm assuming his vids won't be hard to find.

@nite- you my friend are way to good. But you are really cool and look forward to hanging with you soon.

@nes noob- really good stuff dude thanks for the compliment I guess lol It's hard to not get better playing with you guys and we will be at the next tri to get even more better~!

@IHSB- Spaceballs you are my favorite!!! Ilovespaceballs

also Dml we shall bring more familiar faces and more people to the next tri~ look forward to it!!!!!
Dude bob money is a pretty good Doc, but yeah check out Smashmac he rocks. Youtube smashmac vs renth for sexy doc/ganon action lol

Inocram

Smash Cadet
DML Tri-weeklies. Proof that **** can be fun. thats not funny.

Man...I spent way too much time spectating and only got friendlies in with IHSB I think.
If you see me lounging around with a controller in hand then make me play!

post.script. - Play melee Cyner, the waters fine

Nite

Smash Champion
DML Tri-weeklies. Proof that **** can be fun. thats not funny.

Man...I spent way too much time spectating and only got friendlies in with IHSB I think.
If you see me lounging around with a controller in hand then make me play!

post.script. - Play melee Cyner, the waters fine
Will do. Don't be afraid to ask for friendlies. We don't bite......hard.

G. Vice

Smash Lord
I remeber this Nite kid I met him at SAX and talked to him on aim time to time.

How've you been?

:laugh:
:O

Renth!! What are you doing on my boards? :o

don't be reading my shoutouts they are private =<

also guys this is the man responsible for my ganon's play style >_>

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
This was pretty fun. I got ***** really hard in Melee, but that's okay. I'll need to find my copy and start playing again soon. Good seeing a lot of you guys again, it's been too long. :(

Oh yeah...SFIV will be out by the time the next tri-weekly rolls along. Hellz yeah! Bringing' that fo' SHO! <333

Vts

Smash Champion
man anyone else feel like time is going by so slow?

it feels like its been like 10 days but its been like 1 day ><

zero if you ever post or read this what megaman battle net you got?

just finished 2 and wanted to battle someone lol

Nite

Smash Champion
Renth- Doing good, baby. How are you, ganny cute?

Vts- Zero has all of the battle networks, I believe. Don't quote me on that though.

Edit- From Zero himself, he has 2, 3 and 5.

Vts

Smash Champion
Vts- Zero has all of the battle networks, I believe. Don't quote me on that though.
I use to have 1-5 but traded them in when i beat them and hating that i did lol.

made all my neighbors get it and kept beat them at it was fun times, me and zero still got to battle on custom robo arena.

everyone should get that ds game its so much fun

Nite

Smash Champion
I don't have it anymore. xD I used to sell my games too. Never again, never again.

Vts

Smash Champion
anyone like the idea of smash camp?

might be able to get a place with showers/bed rooms and have a 3-4 day smash fest? costs may vary just throwing some ideas out.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
I won't be able to go to SMYM9. I have to take a test for my online Calculus III class this Saturday afternoon. Not to mention, I've been sick ever since Sunday Morning. I think one of you guys gave me AIDS while I was over there!

G. Vice

Smash Lord
D:

AIDS! Nuuuuu

Chams I been sick too man, I think it was the lack of sleep x.x
But yeah I wouldn't be able to go to the tourney either, so I just wish the midsouth the best of luck there ^^

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
does anyone have a downloaded copy of Mewtation, Iori's combo video? It got taken off of my filefront so I actually don't have a copy anymore besides the awful quality youtube version...

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
does anyone have a downloaded copy of Mewtation, Iori's combo video? It got taken off of my filefront so I actually don't have a copy anymore besides the awful quality youtube version...
I thought know jack had a copy a long time ago, but it is gone now I think :urg:. I used to watch it all the time, and everyone would say iori yo combo vid sucks. T_T but I didn't care, I loved it none the less.:chuckle:

Renth

Smash Hero
Renth- Doing good, baby. How are you, ganny cute?

Edit- From Zero himself, he has 2, 3 and 5.
I'm doing pretty well got a lot of things I could say but forums + personal shizzit don't mix.

<3 nite.

Top Bottom