• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Travis Presents: Not Very Effective - Sykesville, MD - June 22nd - MELEE ONLY

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Haha I love it that my original innocuous comment offended plank and plank jr so much that they took the time to write elaborate, 3-line flames directed at me.

Travis I apologize for inadvertently getting this thread spammed up. I won't post in here any more.
JCaesar out:)

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol @ plank jr

Anyone housing the night before so I don't have to drive back?

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Haha I love it that my original innocuous comment offended plank and plank jr so much that they took the time to write elaborate, 3-line flames directed at me.

Travis I apologize for inadvertently getting this thread spammed up. I won't post in here any more.
JCaesar out:)
Lulz @ the use of the word innocuous.
Let's all garner a false sense of intelligence, shall we?

--Edit--
I love Tope

Cyrain

Smash Ace
You're right, in fact, it's annoying when people mock you for having a large vocabulary
But that was just blatant on his part =D
Annnddd I'm going to stop spamming up the thread.
Hopefully I can make this tourney, though.

--Edit--
G-reg, who's fox did you **** in that video? o_O
That was pretty nuts

Big_R

Smash Champion
Y

--Edit--
That was pretty nuts
souroush who beat him in singles earlier. that was the thought behind putting him in at least. but g-reg caught fire in crews that was redunkulous!

thumbswayup

Smash Master
You're right, in fact, it's annoying when people mock you for having a large vocabulary
But that was just blatant on his part =D
Annnddd I'm going to stop spamming up the thread.
Hopefully I can make this tourney, though.

--Edit--
That was pretty nuts
link ?

Wife

Smash Lord
Good **** @ melee tournies. I'll definitely be there. Scar and crew hope you guys make i to this too.

Chu and Hat and Plank and E and Btree and myself are all stoked for the next melee thing, so good **** travis.

HAT

Smash Ace
you haven't won this, JCaesar.

i'm going to this. let's make it big, because melee is the best game in the world.

who wants to team? [someone good]

Cyrain

Smash Ace
If I end up making it to this, I need money matches.
Travis - Fox dittos?
G-reg - Falcon dittos, fox vs. falcon?
Scar - Fox vs. falcon?

And anyone else interested in MMs?

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Hey if I go to this, who wants to put five dollars on me not being able to keep my mouth shut for the entire tournament? Frozen already put five bucks on it; who else wants in? If I open my mouth I owe anyone who bet money.

Edit: I didn't know this was Sunday, I CAN MAKE IT TO THIS **** MOST DEFINITELY! If I have a ride

Cyrain, let's money match. Fox versus Samus. Be ready for a lot of pointing and gesturing.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Hey if I go to this, who wants to put five dollars on me not being able to keep my mouth shut for the entire tournament? Frozen already put five bucks on it; who else wants in? If I open my mouth I owe anyone who bet money.

Edit: I didn't know this was Sunday, I CAN MAKE IT TO THIS **** MOST DEFINITELY! If I have a ride

Cyrain, let's money match. Fox versus Samus. Be ready for a lot of pointing and gesturing.
Hmmm, I prefer amrth against samus. Would you just take a 5$ MM and allow me to use either fox or marth?

Twig

Smash Journeyman
Melee = Amazing, count me and 2 other noobs in (Sadly, no THE newb).

Btree, although I won't bet on it, I'm calling you losing that money to Frozen :(.

blues

Smash Journeyman
i used to be mute by choice in high school, people would always try to get me to talk but instead i would just nod and shrug at them all day

Wife

Smash Lord
**** son let me get a piece of that hat vs cyrain action.

Hat why did you take my color? And where are you? I thought you were dead for a while there. . .

I'd like to take lots of money matches.

Tope -- $5 falco vs sheik?
Cyrain -- $5 sheik vs fox?

Anybody else want in?

Cyrain

Smash Ace
i used to be mute by choice in high school, people would always try to get me to talk but instead i would just nod and shrug at them all day
Hahaha, I love you Blues.

ALSO, to Wife, I have never even seen you play Sheik lol. I'm scared x_x
Lemme get back to you on that, depending on if I get ***** at all my other MMs. If I win any, I'll gladly MM you afterwards. But I don't wanna line myself up to lose like 30$ to everyone XD

HAT

Smash Ace
lol Wife, i choose a random color every time i post.

cyrain i might want to do a $5 MM with sheik as well, but not before the $5 marth.

i think i main marth now, that's why sheik is ****ty. i dunno though. that's why we should try it.

i don't really care if anybody else wagers money on it. i personally think that in fox vs. marth, the fox only wins if the marth makes mistakes. =]

any other foxes want to MM?

[and does anyone want to team?[maybe cyrain]]

Top Bottom