• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Travis Presents: Critical Hit - Sykesville, MD - Mar 30, 08

The Newb

Smash Ace
first of all you imply that you have money. unless you have a job, i think you're lying. i make mad money playing smash brothers and you dont make ****.

secondly i don't make an *** of myself, people like you who think they're better because they're ***** *****es make ***** of themselves. "oh, i dont drink, you're lame" suck my nuts you queer *** *****. oh wait, you do drink, you drink SANGRIA. congratu-****ing-lations.

i'd like to end this post with a reminder of how you're a ****ing loser, and yes, i am drunk right now *****. if you ever have the balls to actually say something like that to my face, we'll see what happens. if you have any balls whatsoever, you should money match me in brawl, or melee, or anything else that's competitive because you're a loser

edit: oops this is chillin. but yeah chred2akrisp you're a loser, you post more than you actually ****ing play. the amount of money ive made playing a video game is higher than your life savings.
Game.

Set.

Match.
:embarrass

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
first of all you imply that you have money. unless you have a job, i think you're lying. i make mad money playing smash brothers and you dont make ****.

secondly i don't make an *** of myself, people like you who think they're better because they're ***** *****es make ***** of themselves. "oh, i dont drink, you're lame" suck my nuts you queer *** *****. oh wait, you do drink, you drink SANGRIA. congratu-****ing-lations.

i'd like to end this post with a reminder of how you're a ****ing loser, and yes, i am drunk right now *****. if you ever have the balls to actually say something like that to my face, we'll see what happens. if you have any balls whatsoever, you should money match me in brawl, or melee, or anything else that's competitive because you're a loser

edit: oops this is chillin. but yeah chred2akrisp you're a loser, you post more than you actually ****ing play. the amount of money ive made playing a video game is higher than your life savings.
Well, I have a job. I play smash for fun.

I never said I was better than you. I was annoyed that you told me to drink more, as in everyone should drink. Why would I drink something I think tastes like ****? Grow the **** up douche. Apparently the drunk guy who makes money from a video game gets to call the guy with a job a loser. That's in interesting way to define the word. Telling me to grow balls? How about trying to say **** without being ****ing trashed at the time.

Call me queer again and I will ****ing kill you. I went through a break up about a week ago.

Okay I can't be serious anymore.
Also, if you're actually taking any of this seriously you're a moron XD. This the internet. Though the **** about the girlfriend is true, the main reason I'm responding is that I find drunk people funny. I like hanging out with drunk people. I just don't like being drunk myself.

I honestly don't care if you get pissed of or whatever.

One last poke. I spend maybe a grand total of 10 minutes a day posting. and I generally spend like an hour at least every day brawling. I go to brawl tournies. I went to C3. I'm gonna be at this one. In fact I've been at like the past 5 tournies i've posted at. Jokes about my attendance in the past were legit. Now they're just old. If you'd prefer me not to post at all and not to have tried to get a teammate or come to this and just stayed home, you should have told me sooner, I would have listened XD

LOBOS AND KAOTICAL

Wife hasn't responded to us lately, so if for some reason he has decided not to go tomorrow we won't have a ride. In which case both of you will be minus a teammate, and you should prolly just team together.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
who the **** thinks ur ****
after posting an hour a day???? LOLLLL u arent **** LOL

fuking scrubs LOL

Shinku

Smash Champion
i drink smirnoff, taste so good.

lobos, i need your address again, i have no clue how to get your house, pm or im me of whatever, so me and eric can come by at 10. thank you

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Well, I have a job. I play smash for fun.

I never said I was better than you. I was annoyed that you told me to drink more, as in everyone should drink. Why would I drink something I think tastes like ****? Grow the **** up douche. Apparently the drunk guy who makes money from a video game gets to call the guy with a job a loser. That's in interesting way to define the word. Telling me to grow balls? How about trying to say **** without being ****ing trashed at the time.

Call me queer again and I will ****ing kill you. I went through a break up about a week ago.

Okay I can't be serious anymore.
Also, if you're actually taking any of this seriously you're a moron XD. This the internet. Though the **** about the girlfriend is true, the main reason I'm responding is that I find drunk people funny. I like hanging out with drunk people. I just don't like being drunk myself.

I honestly don't care if you get pissed of or whatever.

One last poke. I spend maybe a grand total of 10 minutes a day posting. and I generally spend like an hour at least every day brawling. I go to brawl tournies. I went to C3. I'm gonna be at this one. In fact I've been at like the past 5 tournies i've posted at. Jokes about my attendance in the past were legit. Now they're just old. If you'd prefer me not to post at all and not to have tried to get a teammate or come to this and just stayed home, you should have told me sooner, I would have listened XD
i never said everyone should drink *******. you said some **** about how we at vtech need to protect our accounts, and i responded in a playful manner saying you should drink more.

at this point you decided to be a **** and say how you think i pay too much for stuff that tastes bad. NEWS FLASH IDIOT: people dont drink alcohol for the taste, *******.

obviously **** on the internet doesnt matter, thats why i dont give a **** about posting drunk. you don't know what the **** you're talking about. it doesnt matter if you only spend 10 min a day posting, you still get last at like every ****ing tourney you attend, you dumb ****. i can't remember the last time i've even seen your name on a results post, because they don't post results that low.

come back when you can back up anything you say.

also, your breakup is irrelevant and the fact that you even chose to mention it shows that you care too much. ***got.

edit: yeah this is chillin again. chred2akirsp is easily the least interesting poster on the entirety of the forums

Rebel581

Smash Champion
LOL. So many *********************'s.

gg people. chred made a fool out of himself... again. Been made a fool out of by both brothers.

this forum is seriuos bizness.

EDIT: Oh yea, and Lobos, I may not be able to make it. I have a lot of **** due this week in school. When I wake up tomorrow, I may or may not come. But I need to keep my grades up. If I can't team with you at this tournament, I'll team with you at another one sometime.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
i never said everyone should drink *******. you said some **** about how we at vtech need to protect our accounts, and i responded in a playful manner saying you should drink more.

at this point you decided to be a **** and say how you think i pay too much for stuff that tastes bad. NEWS FLASH IDIOT: people dont drink alcohol for the taste, *******.

obviously **** on the internet doesnt matter, thats why i dont give a **** about posting drunk. you don't know what the **** you're talking about. it doesnt matter if you only spend 10 min a day posting, you still get last at like every ****ing tourney you attend, you dumb ****. i can't remember the last time i've even seen your name on a results post, because they don't post results that low.

come back when you can back up anything you say.

also, your breakup is irrelevant and the fact that you even chose to mention it shows that you care too much. ***got.

edit: yeah this is chillin again. chred2akirsp is easily the least interesting poster on the entirety of the forums
well since i've been to like....5 tournaments? I don't think not getting out of pools is a big deal >_>. Since when does time playing smash have to do with being good at it? I mean, that was your original argument right? That I spent more time posting than smashing. Which i said wasn't true. Then you responded by saying i sucked at smash. I'm not following the logic.

Wait, mentioning a breakup makes me a ***? So you're saying if you broke up with someone you basically wouldn't care? Wow, you're a douche.

Also, I may be uninteresting but apparently you get enjoyment out of yelling at me, so the end result is the same ^_^

I'm curious how we even got on the subject of smash talent. What does that have to do with drinking? Like, I said I thought drinking was stupid and you responded by saying a)I was wrong and b) I suck at smash. I mean, telling me I'm a ***got is a bigger insult than saying I suck at smash. I'm perfectly aware of where I place(or don't place), and I'm not really insulted if you say I'm bad at it. So, I guess you'll have to come up with something more demeaning. I look forward to it.

after posting an hour a day???? LOLLLL u arent **** LOL
Was this plank? Regardless, I assume you meant playing an hour. and really, try comprehending anything about what I said before you say dumb ****. I'm too lazy to refer to what I said above.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yea pretty much thats the jist of it.

****kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

those were chillin, btw

though i fully agree with all he says

HAT

Smash Ace
i had fun.

pretty pathetic that i went to this to chill with everybody.

i won a total of 4 games in brawl friendlies, and 0 games in brawl tournament.

melee anyone?

Bibbed

Smash Journeyman
Singles

1. Azen
2. Chillin
3. Forte
4. G-reg
5. Aero
5. Chu (I think?)

Teams

1. Groom Blue
2. Forte/Light
3. Kirbstir/Blues
4. Voodoo/Aero

cmart

Smash Lord
This **** was mad fun, both losing badly in brawl and having ****-tons of fun playing melee friendlies. Good to be back. : )

Khronox

Smash Rookie
Yea, I had a good time. Now I know what I'm up against. Meaning I need a lot more practice. Also, I think we got a lot of reactions from our black Wii. xD Good times.

Aero

Smash Journeyman
i'll be sure to shake things up next time. :)

quick! someone give me fox and metaknight practice

thumbswayup

Smash Master
the melee friendlies were awesome. also, the yoster and i did pretty well in teams (considering we thought we would lose the first 2 matches lol). good **** everyone, it was a great tournament.

Jump20X6

Smash Apprentice
i'll be sure to shake things up next time. :)

quick! someone give me fox and metaknight practice
Quick! Someone give me Game & Watch practice!

Seriously though, Aero, send me your FC and let's play online sometime before the next tourney. I need to figure out what to do about that turtle.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
rofl, good **** chillin & azen, ive been saying it for weeks

if brawl is so simple, easy, random, and not skillful, why cant you beat me?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Quick! Someone give me Game & Watch practice!

Seriously though, Aero, send me your FC and let's play online sometime before the next tourney. I need to figure out what to do about that turtle.

aero doesn't have a wii, he just plays alot with us.

Top Bottom