• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TP ganonraped people.

@HomE

Smash Ace
Jigglypuff's weight compared to Ganondorf's strength brings this match-up up to a neutral.

Ganon doesn't have to approach at all in this match-up, none of Jigglypuff's moves forces him to approach. Pound is a good move, it has range and priority, but it's still shieldable and punishable. Which really shouldn't be a problem to do.

No Ganon will ever approach with Gerudo, especially not against characters with good aerial speed, such as Jigglypuff. There are other ways to land it, such as bait and trap. Plus when we do land it, you could count on a 16-21% damage chain, possibly more, as you get a jab or DTilt right after. If we manage to Gerudo Jigglypuff at around 70%+ passed more than half the stage, then you could only wish to survive our FTilt.

Gerudo may be hard to land, but once it's land, you're taking about half the percentage it takes Ganon to kill you.
Just for the record this should probably be in the match-up thread

But saying that, both characters have the ability to **** each other...they are on COMPLETE opposite sides of the spectrum....VERY even match IMO, but the player with the higher skill level will make the match-up look pretty one sided.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
Jigglypuff's weight compared to Ganondorf's strength brings this match-up up to a neutral.

Ganon doesn't have to approach at all in this match-up, none of Jigglypuff's moves forces him to approach. Pound is a good move, it has range and priority, but it's still shieldable and punishable. Which really shouldn't be a problem to do.
It literally takes an average of 5 Ganondorf moves to KO Jigglypuff; me and Toga have counted.

The problem is... good luck getting 5. I can bair Ganondorf's head all day and there is pretty much nothing he can do.

No Ganon will ever approach with Gerudo, especially not against characters with good aerial speed, such as Jigglypuff. There are other ways to land it, such as bait and trap. Plus when we do land it, you could count on a 16-21% damage chain, possibly more, as you get a jab or DTilt right after. If we manage to Gerudo Jigglypuff at around 70%+ passed more than half the stage, then you could only wish to survive our FTilt.

Gerudo may be hard to land, but once it's land, you're taking about half the percentage it takes Ganon to kill you.
U-tilt is also very deadly against Jigglypuff... but that doesn't matter because you're never going to hit her with it. What's your point here?

Anyhow, enough of this. Nothing I say or do is going to convince you of anything.

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Good **** TP, I'm proud of you. Oh and Thinkaman, if your going to Genesis, I'd be glad to clear up this little matchup misconception with a money match? ;)

TP

Smash Master
Guys, my parents took away my videogames and computer. I won't be getting them back for a long time. This is the last time you will hear from me for a good long while. At least I ended on a high note. :)

Kalm, please finish Ganongasm for me. My computer had TIO, so the results won't be updated. **** happens.

All of you, keep maining Ganon.

Bye.

@HomE

Smash Ace
It literally takes an average of 5 Ganondorf moves to KO Jigglypuff; me and Toga have counted.

The problem is... good luck getting 5. I can bair Ganondorf's head all day and there is pretty much nothing he can do.

U-tilt is also very deadly against Jigglypuff... but that doesn't matter because you're never going to hit her with it. What's your point here?

Anyhow, enough of this. Nothing I say or do is going to convince you of anything.
Just for the record if Ganon hits ANYONE 5 times, they are in our KO range... ANYONE

And don't you mean D-tilt is also very deadly, I didn't see him mention U-tilt(why would anyone mention U-tilt?)

But im not stepping into this arguement...

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
I was making a point. "Yeah, grounded side-B combos are deadly. So is U-tilt, but I'm not going to get hit by either as Jigglypuff, am I?"

Don't mind me guys, I <3 Ganon and the Ganon sub-forum. (Hands down the best sub-forum.) I actually almost went Ganon in this tourney in the neutral against Ampharos, and maybe I should have. Stupid G&W...

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
I was making a point. "Yeah, grounded side-B combos are deadly. So is U-tilt, but I'm not going to get hit by either as Jigglypuff, am I?"

Don't mind me guys, I <3 Ganon and the Ganon sub-forum. (Hands down the best sub-forum.) I actually almost went Ganon in this tourney in the neutral against Ampharos, and maybe I should have. Stupid G&W...
Gerudo is not nearly as hard to land as UTilt.

Thinkaman

NNID
Thinkaman
3DS FC
1504-5749-3616
...I mean, it's obviously an exaggeration. Jiggs is still not going to get hit by it though. Twilight hit me with it I think once at the start of our very first match. I play Toga's Ganon a lot, who I can barely one-stock; he almost never catches me with a side-B, it's mostly u-airs.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
He's also one of the few characters which I feel safe enough to Rest on a constant basis.
Um, I completely agree with the rest of this post, but doesn't Ganon have an aerial reverse warlock punch that KOs Mario at 7% from the center of Final Destination? What would that mean for Jiggs? Is that really such a good idea?
Just for the record if Ganon hits ANYONE 5 times, they are in our KO range... ANYONE.
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING DEEEEEEEEE!

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Um, I completely agree with the rest of this post, but doesn't Ganon have an aerial reverse warlock punch that KOs Mario at 7% from the center of Final Destination? What would that mean for Jiggs? Is that really such a good idea?
Which is why you make sure you KILL with the Rest...

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I came in 4th of 47 at my first tournament ever. Here's the breakdown. I'll let you guys determine if I went Ganon enough.

Round 1 - some random girl
1) Ganon vs Kirby, Final Destination. I chainchoked her all day on that stage. I got a string of 6 chokes at one point. If you guys have not been chainchoking Kirby, do it. I win game 1.
2) Ganon vs Kirby, Delfino. She CPed Delfino, I don't know why. I ended the match with a spike through the water.

Round 2 - some random guy
1) Ganon vs Luigi, Battlefield. I won a pretty close match. I landed an Utilt while he was recovering.
2) ROB vs Luigi, Jungle Japes. He CPed Japes, so I would be stupid if I didn't switch to ROB. I 3 stocked him.

Round 3 - Future
1) MK vs ICs, Smashville. I saw him use ICs before our match, so I couldn't go as Ganon. This match was close, but I won.
2) MK vs Diddy, Smashville. I was expecting him to stay as ICs. He beat me.
3) Ganon vs Bowser, Norfair. I was at 180 on my first stock when I ganoncided him while he was at 0. I win.

Round 4 - Some guy who beat Legan (Legan ended up getting 5th)
1) Ganon vs Ness, Delfino. He won. Ness is a *****.
2) Ganon vs Ness, Norfair. I won. Ness sucks.
3) Ganon vs Ness, Smashville. I won, barely.

Winner's Semis - Thinkaman
1) Ganon vs Jiggs, Smashville. He ***** me.
2) Ganon vs Jiggs, Norfair. He ***** me even harder.
Thinkaman ended up winning the tournament.

Loser's Quarterfinals - Future again
1) Ganon vs Diddy, Battlefield. He beat me, but it was close.
2) Ganon vs Bowser, Norfair. The lad just doesn't learn, does he?
3) ROB vs Diddy, Smashville. He got to pick his character second, so I could not stay as Ganon. I won, last stock.

Loser's Semis - Metal
1) ROB vs MK, Smashville. I had seen him use Falco and DDD earlier, and he called for double blind selection, so I could not risk going Ganon. It didn't matter, he won anyway.
2) Ganon vs MK, Norfair. It was close, but he won.
Metal came in 2nd in the tournament.

Top 3 got money. :(

See Kalm? I told you I was better offline than online.

None of my matches were recorded.

What a wonderful tourny! Two low tier characters Jigglypuff and Ganondorf placing so high! Good job. :)

:034:

Smash Hero
Don't mind me guys, I <3 Ganon and the Ganon sub-forum. (Hands down the best sub-forum.)
You know it, bro. Now let's stop talking about match-ups and start with the manliness

(hey they both start with ma and with s so it's definitely on-topic)

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
You'll get another one soon. I'm starting to drive tomorrow and I might be heading to a tournament over Spring Break.

35/36 = ****.
GL!

Just a friendly tip, don't use Ganon if an Ike player CPs you PS... It might seem like a good idea, but trust me, don't do it!

Top Bottom