• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

toy story 3

unreon

Smash Ace
The two climax scenes were nothing short but incredible. I can honestly say I had to choke back manly tears for the both of them.

So, so good.

(how the **** does Pixar pull it off every time?!)

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
They put effort into their work and they want an experience not a profit. I've had that disposal scene in my head all day.. Night and Day was weird, I wasn't really paying attention till 3/4 through and thought "wtf am I watching.." XD

unreon

Smash Ace
Avatar technically had it's chance last time lol

But yeah, I really can't imagine anything topping this one.

It's very much darker than anything else Pixar has ever done.
That moment of hesitation was insanely powerful, and there's an element of danger that you just don't get in many movies nowadays.
Agreed Syke; I really loved the ending too.
When Andy winced after picking up Woody, that killed me inside.

gdspogmadpgomaoga I think I might just watch it again. Haven't watched a movie twice in the cinemas since The Matrix.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
I was crying the second last part. And then the last scene, dear god, how the **** can you not cry at that?

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Such a good movie!! The best movie I've seen in ages,
the part where they're all about to die is so sad. And the ending too when Woody is in that box.
:cry:

eRonin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
eRonin
3DS FC
3969-5180-1975
I cried so so so hard
I was trying to bite back tears, omgsh.
It's okay, you don't have to cry. Wanting to is enough.

It was like at my graduation where everyone was a fountain and I was a dustbowl...

Last edited:

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Just saw this last night. There were so many good moments and was really emotional towards the end. The best thing though had to be Spanish Buzz.

Richard7

Smash Ace
Whoa, Toy Story 1 and 2 were alright, but whats all this I hear? Epic, emotional, such a good movie. What is this, Avatar?

Gonna have to check it out when it comes out on DVD/Bluray. (cinemas are lame)

Alzi

Smash Master
Going to watch this with friends these holidays.

Is it good to watch with girls because that would be great for the alzi to make a move.

redrighthand

Smash Apprentice
The flashback at the start back into Andy's life was a flashback for me to :) Made me so happy, such an exceptional franchise. Really happy that I got to grow up with it.

Top Bottom