• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TourneyPlay3 NATIONAL Event - Oct 16th - 18th 2009

Syler

Smash Journeyman
what are the best airports to fly into?

also i need housing
**** i'd housed you in a heartbeat if you don't mind the fact that i live 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours away from the venue... plus you don't know me Q_Q

EDIT: someone get my name blue got dammit, i host at least half the melee tournies in the state yet i still have a yellow name >_>

Kira-

Smash Champion
im excited

carrying excitement from july to october isn't easy either

but im gonna **** all of canada and washington =D

last time they ***** me

Churro

Smash Journeyman
S.Idaho is still undecided, but we're most likely starting carpool plans at our next smashfest (more like our next tournament)

I started playing melee seriously on the way to TP2, and I've made a lot of progress since, so I definitely look forward to seeing how much progress I've made since.

Eggz, MM Mario ditto

also, E.WA, I might be moving to Walla Walla for a month, if I do, I definitely want to take advantage and play as much as I can, both melee and brawl ;)

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
$20 GGAC MM right here eggz :]

and I read no BB side tournament? well... good, more room for melee, but there goes my free money. Blazblue moneymatches in the u-district for anyone interested $10-$20!

Sheridan i'll team with you cuz I **** in teams with jigglypuff teammate :D but its up to you. im not POWER RANKED (yet)

edit: btw I can house like 2-3 people again. :D BOBACK/PETER/BRAWL FALCON WHERE U AT

double edit: oh yeah, kage too lol but you probably can't have andy's bed this time :P

I might stay with toph if he's housing again, I feel bad for kinda burning them last time
some good melee guys come with me :D
JOEEEEEEE. we have the best food by our place. and more setups!

eggz has A GAS STATION LOL. (even though its like literally the best gas station ever)

nah I'm jk stay with who you want :D didn't feel "burned" last time at all. :D but you're 100% welcome and you know it.

again, sorry I don't have a hot mom to offer :<

Top Bottom