• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| Tournament Results & Character Rankings 2012 - The show must go on! |

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Myo > Orion
Anoer > Orion
Neath > Gluto
Quik > Gluto
Ether > Deimos
Ether > Bjay
Elexiao > Deimos

Gardex

Smash Lord
NNID
Gardex
3DS FC
2707-1617-4394
2HOT
20 entrants, holy ****ing **** :@
6,6€ entry fee (50 NOK)

http://i46.tinypic.com/nozgjd.gif

1. Gagga :snake: 73€
2. Eddy :metaknight: 33€
3. Skinutski :dedede::luigi2: 20€
4. Ccst (Forfeit in losers) :rob: 6,6€
5. Schwa :diddy:
5. Jebu :dk: :wario:
7. Chiiiiiiiii :metaknight:
7. Hudet :falco:
9. Vurky :marth: :falco:
9. xzx :wario:
9. CrimsonChild :lucas: :metaknight:
9. -LzR- :metaknight: :gw: :popo:
13. Gardex :gw:
13. Afro :snake: :pika:
13. Cleftor :fox:
13. Kiyo :metaknight: :marth: :falco:

quiKsilverItaly

Smash Journeyman
oh lool this would be interesting! :D

just saw Samus got #10 in ranking, one place before A Rank.
muahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Orion whe you gettin here ? Also did you play glut in friendlies how did that go .
any vids recorded btw ?

and cyve you better man up and accept that money match haha

:phone:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Stop talking about the money match in here as if it detemined the better player. This is about the EU rankings and not about cvye's / Orion's egos.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Wrong thread, Olaf. Take it to PMs, VMs, Social thread ... just not this thread.

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
<3

im gonna try really hard to save some money and come to france again for bbi :)
I want to play the french again haha
when do you arrive in america?

-dead-

might sig this
that's cool I hope you could again, and we will arrive july 11th at the afternoon keitaro will pick us

TreK

Is "that guy"
any vids recorded btw ?
Everything from semifinals and on, plus the neath-glutto set if I recall correctly. Just check the smashtournoi channel on youtube, Yami2b should upload everything by next month.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
OP is updated. Quite a bunch of things have changed as the points from 5 different tourneys have been added.

crazy *** ranking.......... samus should get less points than zss from your placings >.<"!
I agree with this and will probably enforce stricter rules from now on when it comes to the use of secondary characters. I'd really like to know if Quik actually beat anybody with Samus before I count the point for her <_<

TreK

Is "that guy"
wtf you were there? whyyyy did i miss you
Just look at anybody that plays Luigi, there's 85% chances that it will be me. I do not use the same tag here and... everywhere else. Somebody took my tag from me so I pressed random keys when I registered on SWF. I usually go by Trekiros.

quiKsilverItaly

Smash Journeyman
OP is updated. Quite a bunch of things have changed as the points from 5 different tourneys have been added.
ZSS going Top Tier lmao

I agree with this and will probably enforce stricter rules from now on when it comes to the use of secondary characters. I'd really like to know if Quik actually beat anybody with Samus before I count the point for her <_<

yea, no problem.
I beat Elexiao's Snake (bracket) and Blubo's Ike (pools) with her.
I also disagree giving her 50% of my tourney points. 75% ZSS and 25% Samus would be more realistic. :smirk:

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Oh dear god $200 Cyve vs. Orion? O.o
I REALLY HOPE they do it, they should do first to 10. (Sounds better than Bo19 haha)
This would be hype as **** :D

Btw. I'm interested in the results after summer, we got BiB3 and BBI2, both will be very stacked I think. Will be interesting :>

And lol @ Samus :D! quiKsilver!!! x)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Gheb chill =D
Everything cool, maybe some tension would be good for us, you wouldnt like to see that MM happen?
If they do it public, everyone will see and if they take it back / flake the tournament everyone will call them *****, so they kinda have to do that MM, or one of them is a ***** =D

But its your thread, so I will be a nice creature now ^^

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Orion whe you gettin here ? Also did you play glut in friendlies how did that go .
any vids recorded btw ?

and cyve you better man up and accept that money match haha

:phone:
didnt play glut

idk about vids didnt pay to much attention to it
maybe me vs myo was
im in the US

Stop talking about the money match in here as if it detemined the better player. This is about the EU rankings and not about cvye's / Orion's egos.

A money would not determine a better player however, it would shed some insight and also stop trash talks with a very clear winner.

Wrong thread, Olaf. Take it to PMs, VMs, Social thread ... just not this thread.

if you want to start complaining about **** going off topic then do it for EVERY little thing. theres literally no major harm being done to your thread, especially considering this kind of discussion tends to die especially in europe.

chill out

@cyve
swag
go to france plz
id like for you to pay for my plane ticket

Top Bottom