• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament in June/July?

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
dekar told me to make a new thread here after i posted my message in the vic social thread

so there's this sick 64 player called jousuke who's coming to australia in june/july. my friend and i are thinking of sponsoring another 1-4 reputable 64 players down with him, so we can make a tournament out of it (isai, jaimehr, alancitu, s2j? lovage? etc)

but before we do we were wondering if there is already a smash tournament happening around that time? i am not good at navigating the aus regional zone on smash boards. if there isn't, maybe we could make one? i'm sure isai would play some melee, if not we could maybe host a guy who plays both, like s2j or lovage or something

as far as locations go, i think melbourne would be the best bet, but am open to other locations.

cheers

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
We usually have a monthly at the end of each months in Melbourne, but I wouldn't say the venue is in an easy reach location. (Plus lacks space for a major tournament) I would say try talking to jei and cao about it maybe.

:phone:

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
at least he has standards

also get a nice new controller redact, I want a broken controller to keep as a trophey for after I beat you aswell

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
lol luke is gonna beat redact, is there anyone redact can beat anymore? gords? nah.

ImperfeCt

Smash Apprentice
a lot of hate in the community these days... am i missing something?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
poor splice, can't tell hatin' from trashtalkin'.

at least imperfect gets it.

Splice

Smash Hero
poor splice, can't tell hatin' from trashtalkin'.

at least imperfect gets it.
in your case the difference is negligible, the sentence itself just made you look dumb no matter what the intention was, which is what i was pointing out.

If you're gonna have a go at someone, then HAVE A GO, y'know?

Dekar289

Smash Hero
ciaza if ur keen then melb could probs easily secure a sizeable venue and turn this into a majory tournament
especially if the 64 scene can somehow manage to get s2j or lovage or isai to come
then it'd be fkn huuuuge

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
dekar not jumping in on the trash talk, ur ****in **** dekar ill beat u n ur mum like she beats u

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
isai just told me that jousuke was only coming down if we payed for his plane ticket, when we were under the impression he was coming down on his own

so i dunno

there's another american player called kuzinator who's coming down in the winter, so we might do something then, but ultimately it'll probably be up to james

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
to me kuz sounds like the pete of america

mains yoshi, relatively good, cool guy, always learning of his SUPERIORS like me

Top Bottom