• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament Cancelled - Too much carelessness and not enough reliability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
Checking in. And since Nyke cant play what does that do to my score? Add a win or nothing? I was just curious because I dont want it to be unfair to him if hes able to return.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
If Nyke can't play then I guess that means that the matches will be ruled as a loss for him. I completely understand his situation and all, but I can't hold the tournament up for that. Aside from that, the tournament is for competition and fun anyway. If he's unable to play his match by the deadline, it'll result in his loss. That's all I can really do unless his opponent agrees to a tie for the swiss tourny record.

The deadline is tomorrow, at 10 PM EST. Get your matches played by then, or check in by posting in this thread before the deadline.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
confirming my matches with Q.

No one saw the original post of this. >_>
I'll get you added in now.

Since nobody got their matches completed by the "deadline." I'm willing to extend it until today, only because two matches got completed and I don't want to have to simulate the majority of Round 2.

dvon21

Smash Apprentice
I played my matches with phenom (.WC.) but didn't know it was for this tourney. So we didn't play the stages. Phenom is indifferent about the outcome though but if not we can do our matches again.

(DVN) :diddy: > (PHNOM) :diddy: on SV
(DVN) :diddy: > (PHNOM) :diddy: on FD

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
You don't have to.

Win 2-0 over Azur. GGs!

:wolf:>:toonlink: on SV.
:wolf:>:dk: on SV.
Awesome stuff! Thanks man. Waiting for confirmation.
I played my matches with phenom (.WC.) but didn't know it was for this tourney. So we didn't play the stages. Phenom is indifferent about the outcome though but if not we can do our matches again.

(DVN) :diddy: > (PHNOM) :diddy: on SV
(DVN) :diddy: > (PHNOM) :diddy: on FD
Up to you guys. If you both agree this can be counted as result; or you can play the proper stages. But if both players were to agree on common stages for the match, they're allowed to be used anyway.

Not sure if I'm able to move on............
Care to explain yourself? :ohwell: VM me.

.WC.

Smash Journeyman
I would prefer to play again when I'm not sick or pissed off.

But it's up to dvn.

Bugeye27

Smash Rookie
Well I haven't seen .11 on Brawl yet since i added him and my mom is actually making me help her clean up a 3 story office building for 3-5 hours. I'll have to keep doing this for 3 months. I'll try to make room for myself to go on.

Smash Cadet
Well I haven't seen .11 on Brawl yet since i added him and my mom is actually making me help her clean up a 3 story office building for 3-5 hours. I'll have to keep doing this for 3 months. I'll try to make room for myself to go on.
I couldn't play at all yesterday, but message me when ya see this.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Yes, I simulated it by who's been active and checking up, and if I couldn't decide, then coin toss. We had two deadlines already. I'm not making another deadline. Two weeks for one round is just bad.

Smash Cadet
mcmuff1nman I pm'ed ya, send me a msg we need to get in our match.

Aibou

Smash Master
Idk when Dread and I will play. He said we could play on the weekend, but that's past the deadline.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom