• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament Cancelled - Too much carelessness and not enough reliability

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
.wc. just been dodging i sent a pm and tried asking him is he prepared for our fight and "somehow" i always seem to miss him.

Aibou

Smash Master
He was on the xat yesterday, DTK. He's always "Ally". Just look for him there.

Bugeye27

Smash Rookie
Cubone won 2-0. But I have to say, he uses Diddys Down B a couple times

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
He was on the xat yesterday, DTK. He's always "Ally". Just look for him there.
This is getting dumb.. just give him the win i guess im not trying hard enough maybe Meh...oh well this isn't that serious and sorry again for the ladder annoyance aibou.

Cubone won 2-0. But I have to say, he uses Diddys Down B a couple times
Someone should totally ban cubone for doing that!

DreadCthulhu

Smash Cadet
Deadline: Friday, IF you send out PMs (there are only 3 completed matches right now, and giving out wins to people who haven't even played seems lame, even though some didnt have a choice in the matter)

...if you dont send out PMs, then you might as well start the new round ASAP, no sense in waiting

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
well me and ~Nyke did our matches

Jbandit vs. ~Nyke (2-1)

:gw: vs. :peach: = :gw: (Battlefield)

:jigglypuff: vs. :peach: = :peach: (Smashville) *So close with Jiggs :<*

:lucas: vs. :falco: = :lucas: (Frigate Orpheon) *How I hate this stage xD*

Anyways really good games! Your Peach is good and can even glidetoss on wifi. 1 thing, Limit Usmash and Dsmash with her.

your Peach>Falco

Keep up the good work! ;O

.WC.

Smash Journeyman
just give him the win i guess
DTK and I can't play anyway. We tried. The lag is horrendous.

Aaaand DTK officially forfeited in the Xat. So I guess I move on.. :o

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Deadline's will be Thursday (tomorrow) late at night. If I'm not online on SWF tomorrow for some reason, you may play your matches before I manage to take round two into action.

Get your matches played so we can get round 2 underway. Anyone making an attempt for the matches will be given the win. Anything otherwise will be determined by coin toss.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Ahhh, that creates problems. I can only imagine. Makes sense, though. But since you've actually been making the attempt and putting forth the effort, I'll take that into consideration if he fails to make any response or attempt.

-Axis-

Smash Journeyman
Confirmin'.
I definitely didn't do very well, kinda disappointed with my performance, but whatevs.
I'll get over the tournament jitters eventually.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Deadline was on Thursday. Unfortunately I gave people that extra window to get matches done due to the lack of posts on this thread.

Deadline will be tonight at 9 PM EST. After that, you'll have until I start simulating and updating the original post to finish your matches before Round 2 is announced.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Deadline was on Thursday. Unfortunately I gave people that extra window to get matches done due to the lack of posts on this thread.

Deadline will be tonight at 9 PM EST. After that, you'll have until I start simulating and updating the original post to finish your matches before Round 2 is announced.
Still no responses... -_-

Final deadline will be Monday. Get them all played by Monday. Lack of inactivity in this tournament will result in the tournament possibly being removed/cancelled or simulation through multiple rounds.

I don't want to see this happen. Final deadline for this round is Monday. Varying on how this turns out, cancelling or simulation will occur.

PK-L0rd

Smash Cadet
Still no responses... -_-

Final deadline will be Monday. Get them all played by Monday. Lack of inactivity in this tournament will result in the tournament possibly being removed/cancelled or simulation through multiple rounds.

I don't want to see this happen. Final deadline for this round is Monday. Varying on how this turns out, cancelling or simulation will occur.
Hope its true because we had like 4 or 5 deadlines

Smash Cadet
Lost my match

:toonlink: vs :yoshi2: = :yoshi2:
:lucas: vs :yoshi2: = :lucas:
:pit: vs :diddy: = :diddy:

Great Games, we gotta play some other time.

PK-L0rd

Smash Cadet
OK im ready muf!n, the problem is that your mailbox is full -_-
Ill be ready today but send me a PM or ill try to send it to you

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
OK im ready muf!n, the problem is that your mailbox is full -_-
Ill be ready today but send me a PM or ill try to send it to you
Aibou couldn't get ahold of him... Good luck to you. If you can't get ahold of him, and he fails to post on this thread, I'll give you the win over him. If otherwise, coin toss, or the match will be played.

Bugeye27

Smash Rookie
~Nyke might not be able to participate for long. He said he's got some Family Relationship problems. He said so on Skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom