• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Touhou Mafia~ The Girls' Have Been Robbed - Independent Marker Victory

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I'm not making any of this up. I've always said Zen was town but never really substantiated it until now. This is why. This is also why I came into toDay trusting WL completely.

I'm Marisa, which I've already said.

We also have WL's roleblock toNight which we can use on Nix if necessary. Since the mafia candidate is down to 2 people, 3 at most, roleblocking the kill should basically secure us the victory if toDay's lynch doesn't.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I don't get your power at all. You didn't even lable what your power even is.

You say you get a reward for guessing right, right? Did you get anything when you guessed Zen (both times) and WL N5? Also, why didn't you use your power on me, the guy that claimed could go from point A to point B?

Zen - Can you confirm that you have gotten anything from both those nights in terms of a PM or w/e?

I also don't like his refusal to accept there is a roleblocker in this setup despite plenty of evidence that suggests one does exist. His clearing of Zen and Nix based on the factors he listed also seem fake.

Even without my information, Asdioh and WL are pretty confirmed at this point.

@Rockin: With what I've said in mind, who else but you could be scum and why?
If I've only heard 2 or so people getting roleblocked that wasn't WL, then it's hard for me to believe it. I've already explained my reasoning in terms of Soup. I'm also not sure how it seems fake on how I cleared them since I've mentioned it in terms of Nix several times in the past.

It's kinda funny how you're suddenly calling me scum despite that last Day and the Day before I was cleared. This is why I can never trust your reads: they seem really fickle. =/

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I've gotten rewards every single Night from N1-N6. I'm not told what they are, I just know I get them if I predict correctly. I didn't predict you because I didn't think it was necessary. I would only learn something I found you home one Night. I wanted to confirm people who claimed they couldn't move anywhere which are more likely to be outed.

Sold got roleblocked like N4-6 which is confirmed by my N4 action. Asdioh got roleblocked N3 when he tried to shoot Gova (apparently WL rbd Seph that Night). WL probably got roleblocked last Night. We know WL isn't scum because he didn't go anywhere and there was a kill. If he's town why would he lie about being a jailer and not target anyone last Night? Do you really still believe there isn't a roleblocker.

You still need to answer me who could be scum knowing that Zen, WL and probably Asdioh are cleared. You think Nix is town and we have masons and me being a cop inno with a GF and two indys flipped. Who can be scum if its not you?

It's kinda funny how you're suddenly calling me scum despite that last Day and the Day before I was cleared. This is why I can never trust your reads: they seem really fickle. =/
It's not that funny actually. By PoE I was dead sure Nabe was scum but apparently I was wrong on that because Seph has his back on a mason claim. I know everyone else is cleared except you and Nix and I'm going you over Nix because I think there are other circumstances with the other flipped scum that warrant him being town.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Besides Nix's relationship with the flipped mafia, BP Mafia Roleblocker is so dumb when we already have a flipped BP mafia.

Explain to me how anyone else could be scum right now and put your vote there.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I've gotten rewards every single Night from N1-N6. I'm not told what they are, I just know I get them if I predict correctly.
You mean to tell me you've gotten every single 'reward' and not your target?

Then how would you know if you gotten a reward in the first place?

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan that claim is so bad.

Unvote Vote:Kuz

I didn't predict you because I didn't think it was necessary. I would only learn something I found you home one Night. I wanted to confirm people who claimed they couldn't move anywhere which are more likely to be outed.
I do not follow this logic, but w/e

Sold got roleblocked like N4-6 which is confirmed by my N4 action. Asdioh got roleblocked N3 when he tried to shoot Gova (apparently WL rbd Seph that Night). WL probably got roleblocked last Night. We know WL isn't scum because he didn't go anywhere and there was a kill. If he's town why would he lie about being a jailer and not target anyone last Night? Do you really still believe there isn't a roleblocker.
Sold turned up indie, so I'm taking everything he previously said at face value.

Oh yeah, I forgot that asdioh tried to shoot seph that night (and he still had his shot too). Still, eh.

You still need to answer me who could be scum knowing that Zen, WL and probably Asdioh are cleared. You think Nix is town and we have masons and me being a cop inno with a GF and two indys flipped. Who can be scum if its not you?
You still need to tell me the name of your role so I don't think it's complete bs.

It's not that funny actually. By PoE I was dead sure Nabe was scum but apparently I was wrong on that because Seph has his back on a mason claim. I know everyone else is cleared except you and Nix and I'm going you over Nix because I think there are other circumstances with the other flipped scum that warrant him being town.
So despite that AA attempt (that you clearly said before), I am scum? Again, I could never trust your reads.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
So you have been stealing the precious things?

unvote
Vote: Rockin

now watch Nabe/Seph win the game as indy lovers, that can apparently kill

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Rockin, you're not making any sense. Multiple people have said they have been roleblocked. Your stubbornness to accept this is laughable.

I also don't understand why you're voting for me. What about my claim doesn't make sense to you? Do you honestly think I'm scum despite the cop clear and two indy flips?

Just because Sold turned up indy doesn't mean we can't trust him when he said he was roleblocked. He wouldn't want to lie about that to get outed. Also, he was home on N4. Tell me why the indy SK would ever be at home on any Night.

As for the aa thing, that's literally all you have going for you. It didn't look like a bus, I'll give you that, but thats the only way things make sense right now.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Rockin, you're not making any sense. Multiple people have said they have been roleblocked. Your stubbornness to accept this is laughable.
Two people out of all others isn't considered 'multiple' people to me. Just....two people. And as far as WL's night action today, I'm not considering anything till he says otherwise.

I also don't understand why you're voting for me. What about my claim doesn't make sense to you? Do you honestly think I'm scum despite the cop clear and two indy flips?
The fact that you got 'rewards' (everysingle one of them, mind you), yet you don't know what they are or what they do. The fact that you're still refusing to give me a name for your role makes it more suspicious.

Don't try to ride that 'inno cop clear' with me. It's not going to work. J tried to do that on me in 'Inception Mafia' (He wasn't cop cleared, but his actions made him seem clear) and it didn't work in the end. Yes, I accepted you clear due to claim, but your actions hasn't won any town points from me in that prespective.

Just because Sold turned up indy doesn't mean we can't trust him when he said he was roleblocked. He wouldn't want to lie about that to get outed. Also, he was home on N4. Tell me why the indy SK would ever be at home on any Night.
Inactivity, for one.

Like I said, I'm taking everything at face value. If it was a townie, I might've been more believable. If it was a mafia flip, everything that they've previously said is irrevelant. If it's a indie flip, it should be taken with a grain of salt. Since I've only heard 2 out of the 6 nights that passed that they've been roleblocked, I'm not really buying it.

As for the aa thing, that's literally all you have going for you. It didn't look like a bus, I'll give you that, but thats the only way things make sense right now.
And just to you, the cop inno clear is the only thing you got.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Two people out of all others isn't considered 'multiple' people to me. Just....two people. And as far as WL's night action today, I'm not considering anything till he says otherwise.
Is Asdioh town to you? If he is, then why aren't you taking what he says at face value?

The fact that you got 'rewards' (everysingle one of them, mind you), yet you don't know what they are or what they do. The fact that you're still refusing to give me a name for your role makes it more suspicious.
What do you mean I got every single one of them? I have zero idea of what good thing happens when I guess right and I have no idea which person it affects. I think it has something to do with protecting my target/making me bulletproof because of the multiple no kills and the multiple cho-marisa images Ryker inserted, but thats just speculation.

I'm not refusing to give you ****. When before have you asked me to give you my role name?

I'm Marisa, Town Aligned Clairvoyant Magician

Don't try to ride that 'inno cop clear' with me. It's not going to work. J tried to do that on me in 'Inception Mafia' (He wasn't cop cleared, but his actions made him seem clear) and it didn't work in the end. Yes, I accepted you clear due to claim, but your actions hasn't won any town points from me in that prespective.
I did this in Newbie 12 and I guess I'll do it again. What type of scum can I be with the circumstances we're in. Tell me a plausible scenario and then maybe I'll take anything you say as more than talking to a brick wall.

Inactivity, for one.

Like I said, I'm taking everything at face value. If it was a townie, I might've been more believable. If it was a mafia flip, everything that they've previously said is irrevelant. If it's a indie flip, it should be taken with a grain of salt. Since I've only heard 2 out of the 6 nights that passed that they've been roleblocked, I'm not really buying it.
Sold. Didn't. Go. Anywhere. N4.

Why. Wouldn't. He. Do. That. As. An. SK?

derpderpderpderp

And just to you, the cop inno clear is the only thing you got.
I've been the most pro-town player all game and probably the only one who has had the balls to get anything done. You were so set on WL scum just a second ago but now you've switched to Kuz scum only when I called you out. As soon as I claimed you were already moving into a position where you could cross vote me, despite you having WL as your scum pick.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Is Asdioh town to you? If he is, then why aren't you taking what he says at face value?
Asdioh is more town then WL from my prespective.

Because his logic and understanding of who's scum and who's town makes it somewhat hard to take it seriously.

What do you mean I got every single one of them? I have zero idea of what good thing happens when I guess right and I have no idea which person it affects. I think it has something to do with protecting my target/making me bulletproof because of the multiple no kills and the multiple cho-marisa images Ryker inserted, but thats just speculation.
I mean that you explained that you have got every single one of them right and you know that you got 'rewarded' every single time from those nights instead of the target that you chose to watch.

As for the flavor, eh. Again, really hard to believe it...=/

I'm not refusing to give you ****. When before have you asked me to give you my role name?
I dunno HOW you missed it since I mentioned it 'multiple' times

I don't get your power at all. You didn't even lable what your power even is.
You still need to tell me the name of your role so I don't think it's complete bs.

I'm Marisa, Town Aligned Clairvoyant Magician
Bleh, horrible claim...=/

I did this in Newbie 12 and I guess I'll do it again. What type of scum can I be with the circumstances we're in. Tell me a plausible scenario and then maybe I'll take anything you say as more than talking to a brick wall.
Don't know, but I'm still not going to blindly accept the inno cop claim, especially when there's others who are also cleared.

Sold. Didn't. Go. Anywhere. N4.

Why. Wouldn't. He. Do. That. As. An. SK?

derpderpderpderp

Rockin said:
Inactivity, for one.
ENGLISH MOTHER****ER! DO YOU SPEAK IT!?

I've been the most pro-town player all game and probably the only one who has had the balls to get anything done. You were so set on WL scum just a second ago but now you've switched to Kuz scum only when I called you out. As soon as I claimed you were already moving into a position where you could cross vote me, despite you having WL as your scum pick.
You're not the most 'pro-town' player, Kuz. No one is, honestly.

You've only been 'pro-town' because of your early clear with the cop. Nothing else. Nothing of worth. You've just been ordering around stuff and debating. You havn't done anything of value.

That's not the reason why I asked you to claim. I asked cause everyone else has done it and it'd be good if everyone claimed (I mean at this point, what do you have to lose?). I switched to you cause that roleclaim is god damn awful and there's a few holes in the role that doesn't make sense at all. Atm, WL is lesser of the two evils and I'm more concerned of a lynch to you then WL/anyone else right now.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
and incase you didn't understand the 'inactivity, for one' the 2nd time (cause well, you clearly missed the first one), I mean that sold was so inactive that he probably didn't have a chance to fill out a night action.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
For the record, I don't think you're scum, but pretty much every time you claim in any game, you make me kind of want to lynch you. I can't help but think you're making it up... but then again, I doubt you would lie like that to clear/incriminate people just because you are sure they are a certain alignment.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
and incase you didn't understand the 'inactivity, for one' the 2nd time (cause well, you clearly missed the first one), I mean that sold was so inactive that he probably didn't have a chance to fill out a night action.
Night Actions that are not sent to me are randomized.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
My claim isnt really that hard to understand. Plus how would I have known Laundry didn't go anywhere before he gave us his result.

Just becwuse I fakeclaim a lot doesnt mean I'm always lying.

:phone:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Do you honestly think I'm scum despite the cop clear and two indy flips?
Don't forget the godfather flip.
Unless our sole cop, who was a daycop, was naive, there's pretty much no way that Kuz is scum. And since I seriously doubt that the only cop would be naive, and that wouldn't be revealed upon their flip, Kuz isn't scum.

sooooo

I guess I should look into Rockin more now. Process of elimination sucks, especially when constant new revelations (like Nabe/Kuz claims) change the PoE results completely.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Here are the possibilities pretty much.

Rockin is scum.
Nix is scum
Zen is scum and didn't send in a kill N6. Doubtful.

WL, Asd Seph and Nabe are good as cleared.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
the fact that my shot didn't go off when I tried to shoot gova, and WL didn't jail me, practically proves there's a roleblocker. to me at least.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I still think Nix is the way to go. Kooz I know I said I'd follow you, but I just don't think Rockin is scum. I'd even lynch Asdioh over Rockin, and I think you're clearing him and Nix for the wrong reasons. Nix is scummy as hell. That shouldn't be but aside just because OS had targeted him. If him and Nix were scumbuddies, then him telling Soup to target Nix means nothing since he would know he wouldn't be killed. And for Asdioh, claiming to be roleblocked doesn't clear him, as if he is RBer than he could have simply not shot. In fact none of Asdioh's abilities have even been proven. So neither of them are clear. Rockin has been so stubborn with his reads no matter how scummy/dumb they make him look which shows he care of survival at all. And think about it, would Ryker have felt the need to correct him in 2661 if he were scum? I don't think so.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
I never cleared Nix. He's my second scum pick and I would be okay with his lynch. Still prefer Rockin because I still think he's more likely to pop scum than Nix but as long as we get lynch those two that'll probably win us the game.

Asdioh was roleblocked by WL during the times Sold was RBd by our mystery roleblocker. If you trust WL to be town (which he is confirmed) then we have to accept Asdioh along with him.

Don't really understand the Ryker point.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
trust me, if I were scum I wouldn't have No Killed. I want this game to be over because it's been going on for two and a half months :glare:

that last line is just mod speculation. Ryker was just saying something obvious that was in the rules.

umm... gflkdjgijgortjfiogjsr

jgdifjhhzubvihaeruighieuhgi

hey deadline's in three days. let's decide a lynch. >_>_>_>_>

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Let's lynch Nix.

I see @ Asdioh not being scum.

Scum: Trys pushing a point
Mod: Doesn't say anything

Town: Makes a mistake
Mod: Corrects

Basically if Rockin was scum, I don't think Ryker would see his post as a mistake, rather him just being scum spouting bs so he'd refrain from interrupting that.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Agreed we need to figure out which of Nix/Rockin are going toDay soon.

Still want Rockin but will take Nix if Rockin's won't go through.

Every time I've ever used mod meta in the past its ****ed me over so hard. Rather not go there.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Yeah. It's just kind of creepy that Ryker doesn't even do votecounts or anything but responded to that o_o

but yeah lynching nix? kuz wanted him gone forever ago but I don't know how I feel about BP mafia that apparently is a roleblocker.

but hey if you want to, whatever.

unvote
Vote: Nix2100

._.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Hey Zen, when i flip town do i get anything for proving you wrong? >_>

Vote: Nix

Let's do this! I'm not even paying attention to this game anymore really =S

Asdioh

Not Asidoh

he's probably town.

Nix, while you're here (kind of) off the top of your head, who do you think is scum?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer

Nix, you're better then that. I've been wanting to leave this game for WEEKS and you don't see me voting for myself.

Don't be a douche, Nix. =/

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
<_< Out of all the times I've offered to have myself lynched or shot and end up getting killed, your only just NOW calling me a douche Rockin? =P

No idea who scum is >_>

Nabe and Seph have a mason claim that seems pretty solid unless both are mafia.

WL and Asdioh sort of clear themselves so they are cleared unless again, they are both mafia.

Zen has been tunneling the crap out of me all game >_> He can go, other then wanting me dead he hasnt really posted much outside that line of thought.

Rockin is Rockin and I've sort of been ignoring him the whole game cause I have no idea how to read him.

If Kuz wasn't cleared by a cop....He was cleared right?.....He can go to >_> I dislike it when strong players last near end game and imo Kuz is pretty strong

Top Bottom