• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS Melee/Brawl Tourney - DISCUSS COT DATES NOW**

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ok got another update. We have an 8th cube and smash, so an 8th TV would be great! I might try and get another one myself, but incase I'm not able to, it will still be good to have incase one system fails, or someone forgets to bring one. I sent messages to everyone on the confirmed and possibly attending list also, so check your PM inbox for that. CoT (as we're abbreviating it, CotT sounds redundant lol) is almost here!

Beat

Smash Ace
I can't really provide a TV, but I can definitely bring another cube/game/mem card if it's at all helpful. Also, my Chocobo hat/plushie. That's important, too, right?

GOTM

Smash Champion
theres always like a small chance of me being able to bring a tv if things work out. ill keep everyone posted

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I wouold love 2 make it to this!!!!! I live in camden, but stay in merchantville ALOT, so if I could get a ride IM THERE!!!!!!!

Beat

Smash Ace
I wouold love 2 make it to this!!!!! I live in camden, but stay in merchantville ALOT, so if I could get a ride IM THERE!!!!!!!
As stated before, they'll pick people up from the train station (see first post). Dun think they'll give you rides, though, so you'd need to figure that out yourself.

Hope I see ya there!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
:( Now i wish i could make it cuz people say they wanted to play me :(

Anyway you guys will make another one right? I will definitely show up to at least one of them.

I have to play TOS now :)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
It's cool, hopefully u can make it to the next one.
We should be having another in December, especially since our leader of the Florida branch of ToS will be back up in Jersey for Christmas break. ToS will be at full power lol. I'm definitely going to be holding these more frequently as long as this first one is a good success, which it is looking that way.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Cool I'll try to make it to that one :)

Hopefully the Tunes can be there and crew battle you guys >.< .

Im sure Eggm would love that lmao.
awesome lol. im sure we'l get wrecked, but id still love to go for it. iv still been trying to get to one of their biweeklies but it always conflicts with my schedule lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i might be the worst peach in the world lol
and the worst sheik, despite how easy sheik is to play lol

infact, we dont have any peachs in our crew

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Tec0's talk on the net is like SSJ2 Goku vs SSJ2 Vegeta when he can actually go SSJ3 at anytime aka when he actually plays :D

GOTM

Smash Champion
also silly im sheik i require no thoughts
lol...but yea, i forget if chibo already said this or not, but the next one is probably going to be on one of the weekends either right before or right after christmas. so everyone should be home once again. we'll probably make a poll to see which date works best though.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Glad to hear Toushi can come and that random smasher might. I was going to save off announcing the next date until saturday night after this one is over. But yea, we will be doing a poll for the date, and it seems like ppl like b4 christmas already lol.

GOTM

Smash Champion
I want to go to this. Anyone in my area willing to give me a ride?
whats howell near? we have a few people offering rides, including me. if your near an nj transit stop, and take it to absecon i can pick you up...

otherwise look at the other 2 kids in the first post and ask one of em

MSZ

Smash Rookie
Can I join as well as my friend Qamar? We'll bring you the money when we get to Egg harbor.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Can I join as well as my friend Qamar? We'll bring you the money when we get to Egg harbor.
sounds good. yea, all registration is at the event. being confirmed online is just so we can get a rough count of how many ppl will be there. there will be everyone here, plus a lot more the venue can attract on its own

Top Bottom