• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS Melee/Brawl Tourney - DISCUSS COT DATES NOW**

Scar

#HarveyDent
No way... do you think Wes can make it too? I am definitely going to try much harder to make it now that PockyD is thinking about going.

Crew TSA PA vs ToS!!! Chocobo, Velocity, Pocky, Scar!

GOTM

Smash Champion
yea i dont think we specified enough that it was over break. the date's correct, but people dont really think about it unless they see it.

hence why picture books are better

edit: ill do any crew battle, we'll get *****, i just wanna do one, havent done one yet....we should be getting a few more members soon too. also, roykid is probably coming to this....

GOTM

Smash Champion
i'll most likely be there, where do i sign up
we'll put you under confirmed. all you gotta worry about is showing up. most likely the store will attract plenty of people without smashboards accounts so we dont expect everyone to sign up early. we're def. gonna be takin some cash and entrants at the door

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
so chocobo and sneak wanna team 2gether? give me the ok and il add u to teams. il need a team name also.

Scar

#HarveyDent
so chocobo and sneak wanna team 2gether? give me the ok and il add u to teams. il need a team name also.
This is an awful idea. You guys should be condoning finding random partners for teams as opposed to forcing people who clearly don't know eachother to commit to teammates.

IMO.

GOTM

Smash Champion
there's no need to even 'prereg' teams... no one looks at the 'teams' turnout when deciding to go to a tournament
well technically no one is preregistering. we're expecting a whole bunch of people to show up the day of that dont even have an account here. we just wanna save some time the day of, and give as much time to the actual games than anything else.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
sounds fun i want to go.... >.<

well actually..... when is thanksgiving....?? lol

also if i go eggm we should team dont give me if treble doesnt go.. you know he isnt going lmao

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ok sorry for trying to get the teams setup. I'm just trying to get information before hand so I can have a lot of the information ready for the day of. Just do this: tell me if you want to do teams, so that will give me an approximate number of teams we will have. I wont finalize anything team wise until the day of.

tec0 - lol thxgiving is 11/22, 2 days b4 our tourney

Scar

#HarveyDent
we just wanna save some time the day of, and give as much time to the actual games than anything else.
It takes 10 minutes for a monkey to throw a teams bracket together. Mark should probably be able to get it in 12. Don't worry about saving time, it's gonna be fine.

Scar

#HarveyDent
you know what, maybe your in the ceiling
Waluigi nods his head in agreement. Magus get out here for this! No one will bother you on your friendlies TV and there will be plenty of new players for your crazy Ganon to beat on.

Also I want Inui to be there so I can practice gaying vs Sheik.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't think THP is going to come to this. Magus said it's too far.

I'm sure Atomsk and I will pay for gas, dude. As well as any others that might come. ~_~

Magus420

Smash Master
Washington Crossing which is just west of Trenton NJ on the PA side, but they live 30 mins to the northeast of me so I would need to go up there and then head back all the way south from there.

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
Port Murray.....um....okay, better yet, I'm in Warren County, lol.
I am in the same county as you. Like Washington is 20 min. away.
Maybe Reik can give BOTH of us a ride.

If he doesn't, I'm screwed. xD

But he is in both in the NJ and PA player finder. So I am not sure that he moved to PA.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
everyone should come. or theres the train and one of us will pick u up from the train station. cactuar should come

GOTM

Smash Champion
most of the people that go to school in PA will be back in NJ anyway for thanksgiving...
edit: except for scar...hes getting back from paris that day at 1pm our time....so i doubt he can make it. you might wanna put him under maybe for now

also, sorry for the double post, i clicked quote instead of edit by accident...=/

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol So you quoted and responded to your own post. Good **** Scott. Yeah I might be able to make singles but we'll see.

Velocity

Smash Lord
Hey who in tsa is gonna team with me, pakman scar wont be there in time so i needs a parnter yah. oh by the way I eat samuss umnumnumnum

Top Bottom