• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS Melee/Brawl Tourney - DISCUSS COT DATES NOW**

GOTM

Smash Champion
I have no idea what's going on...

I'll head out to scars if hes doing something...but im just confused lol
dont think scar is doing anything anymore so i mean we could have you and like one other person at our place sunday night. i should be back around like 6:15?

i guess give me a call or something, or ill call you

Taktikz

Smash Cadet
i may be able 2 go and bring a recording setup but i have 2 see what the transportation situation is gonna be like for me. just aim me @ mar2x7 or pm me and i'll see whats up

GOTM

Smash Champion
i may be able 2 go and bring a recording setup but i have 2 see what the transportation situation is gonna be like for me. just aim me @ mar2x7 or pm me and i'll see whats up
its in vineland. transportation is balls without a car

edit: unless u get a ride :)

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
shakugan! me,you,tensai,keith, and carmelo should enter as a crew and crew battle people it would be fun. if you do i promise to take it seriously, and promise to take atleast 6 stocks

GOTM

Smash Champion
you hear that people?!?!?!

offer some rides and help some bros out!!!

also, wtf is up with setups. im sure you guys dont only want 7 freakin setups do you???? bring more!!!!!!!

Taktikz

Smash Cadet

also, wtf is up with setups. im sure you guys dont only want 7 freakin setups do you???? bring more!!!!!!!
if i can come, i got the recording and game setup but i cant bring a tv...but thats an IF

Allin

Smash Journeyman
O i wanna come This will be awomse ^^. Ill just need a ride though >.>. Stupid Living in Mantua

RoyKid

Smash Cadet

well right now im just marked for a game setup...but i think i might be able to bring a tv too...

i think im just gonna try and get a ride home for the weekend and then just drive down to cot2 from there...

but if i do come home for the weekend and hence i can bring my tv...my tv's kinda buggy...so im gonna bring it anyways and have chibo or whoever take a look at it and see if they can fix it up for matches...its fine lag wise and stuff so nothing to worry about that way just brightness lvls/etc...if not it works fine for me for friendlies or wat not...worse comes to worse

also...i dont wanna throw this out there too much :ohwell: but im willing to pick people up on the way there if need be i guess...if u live anywhere around me in sicklerville, nj or along the way to the tourny then let me know and ill try to go out of my way if at all possible

Allin

Smash Journeyman
Yea the Tourny Looks like its ganna be hot my mom said she might give me and my friend a ride but shes not sure >.> darn if only sickerlive was close ot Mantua :p. Whic is in the middle of nowhere

RoyKid

Smash Cadet
well if its the mantua I just googled up...since i have no idea where places are...its only like 20 minutes away from where i live...and maybe even closer depending on where u live there...so it might be possible...

it is 20 minutes in the opposite direction lol...but still only 20 minutes

c if u can get a ride or wat not first lol...if not hit me up on aim with some info and crap...c what i can do

aim = furbygrenade

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
awesome, im glad to hear more ppl want to come. if ur only on the maybe list for attending i wont put ur setups in the confirmed setups area. i will send out PM's to everyone the week before the tournament asking maybes if they want to be confirmed or if they cant make it, and confirmed attendees to make sure they cant still make it. il also remind everyone that we need setups and also exactly what you can bring to make sure ihave everything right.

Allin

Smash Journeyman
I can bring a system and maybe a TV. the TV is iffy though. If RoyKid can give me a ride then its a def that i can come :)

Beat

Smash Ace
Sure Ill mm you chocobo >_<

I <3 you though your still by far the craziest but one of the coolest guys I met LOL
Hmm... Well, considering you'll **** me, I'll MM you in a set for a buck. A weak price, but I'm not in the business of paying for unwanted sex.

Allin

Smash Journeyman
Some one mm me since i've never been to oen of these before you know im a scrub ;). Oh and ive been studying all your playstyles >.> ***** that was suspposed to be a secret >.>

Top Bottom