• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS Melee/Brawl Tourney - DISCUSS COT DATES NOW**

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
anyone wanna money match my ness w/ their fox / falco??
I would but your vanz ;).

So does anyone have suggestions for fun doubles teams?

Me and vanz will pick the double team.

It could be like Double pichu wdc :)

For reference we are so willing to do this if anyone thinks im joking. We went double Bowser vs NJ connection... :) we lost but it was still fun :laugh:

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
I would but your vanz ;).

So does anyone have suggestions for fun doubles teams?

Me and vanz will pick the double team.

It could be like Double pichu wdc :)

For reference we are so willing to do this if anyone thinks im joking. We went double Bowser vs NJ connection... :) we lost but it was still fun :laugh:
lol, do you mean in the tournament or just in friendlies?

double mewtwo definitely lol
actually i heard you lost to vanz's mewtwo.........................
haha, his mewtwo is broken though lol.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lol, do you mean in the tournament or just in friendlies?

double mewtwo definitely lol
actually i heard you lost to vanz's mewtwo.........................
haha, his mewtwo is broken though lol.
We'll use it in a tourney match.

Although we probably won't do it in like a semi-final type of setting lol

double m2? Well we done it b4 lol but i dont mind using that team again.

Anything else? I was hoping for something ridiculous LOL

And yes my sheik got ***** by his m2 :(

Cia

das kwl
way to ruin my fun sneak T_T (and both of them can be chain grabbed.. trust)

chibo - I would soooo decline that match. I hate fighting samus w/ my mains, so there's no way in hell I'd enjoy that .. lolz

teczero - OMFG!! double mewtwo!!!! we must do it at this tournament.. or we will have entered for nothing >_<

btw, anyone wanna do team money matches?? $1.00 - $5.00 per person?? myself and teczero?? and we will only use low tiers?? (exluding link, dk, and luigi)

anyone wanna money match my BOWSER?? $1.00 - $5.00?? best of 5?? yoshi's story automatically banned?? (if you want it that way)

Cia

das kwl
no johnz about marth!!

I have the worst marth in the history of marth.. lmao

he's my absolute 26th character. if you don't believe me, ask anyonr in nyc, or a tune

Classic Yayo

Smash Cadet
no johnz about marth!!

I have the worst marth in the history of marth.. lmao

he's my absolute 26th character. if you don't believe me, ask anyonr in nyc, or a tune
I don't believe you, because I have the worse Marth in the history of Marth, I got beat by a Kirby...don't believe ask RoyKid he's the one who did it.

I'm so confident that I have the worse Marth that I'll MM you for it. $1,$2,$3.

Cia

das kwl
I don't believe you, because I have the worse Marth in the history of Marth, I got beat by a Kirby...don't believe ask RoyKid he's the one who did it.

I'm so confident that I have the worse Marth that I'll MM you for it. $1,$2,$3.
my marth got 4 stocked by a NESS!! (see bum163). that's like.. marth's absolute BEST match up. and on multiple occasions, 4 stocked in marth dittos.

and omfg I lost to a lv. 9 computer in a marth ditto. it was in my away message for like.. 3 days!! so I don't think anyone is gonna surpass my marth's level of lame

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
my marth got 4 stocked by a NESS!! (see bum163). that's like.. marth's absolute BEST match up. and on multiple occasions, 4 stocked in marth dittos.

and omfg I lost to a lv. 9 computer in a marth ditto. it was in my away message for like.. 3 days!! so I don't think anyone is gonna surpass my marth's level of lame
hmmmmm , care for a marth ditto mm? lmao

nahh just kidding

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer

My marth is worse LOL I lost to surma no johns mine is worse by far :mad:.

Top Bottom