• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS Melee/Brawl Tourney - DISCUSS COT DATES NOW**

Cia

das kwl
stop being a tier *****?!!

omfg, I'm definitely not using anyone tier in teams with you.

I'm thinking bowser.. I've been playing marth, bowser, and mewtwo lately

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I had a hot Falcon ditto with Doyoung on my comp but i can't find it :(

I lost the match anyway sooo..... there's a good chance I'm coming but it's like 60/40 chance. I need to go to some normal tournies again "Rutgers tournies are too small"

GOTM

Smash Champion
WE NEED MORE SETUPS!!

PLEASE CONFIRM THEM!!

remember, full setup (with tv) = free entrance fee, help make this bigger!

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
there really aren't too many people on the confirmed list :/
i hope a lot of people from the list of people that may be going actually go.
except cactuar... lmao i can't beat him.. yett ;) lol

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
bad news everyone. i went to go record the last tape from cot1, and i found it, but the only thing on the tape was a quick 3 sec test clip i did to make sure it was recording. meaning, no one ever hit record on that vcr...
we reminded everyone on multiple accounts that if they wanted a match recorded that they need to press record on the vcr if it wasnt already. sry everyone, but theres nothing i can do

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
bad news everyone. i went to go record the last tape from cot1, and i found it, but the only thing on the tape was a quick 3 sec test clip i did to make sure it was recording. meaning, no one ever hit record on that vcr...
we reminded everyone on multiple accounts that if they wanted a match recorded that they need to press record on the vcr if it wasnt already. sry everyone, but theres nothing i can do
LOL

its cool ;) I forgive you only cuz im positive you wouldn't gay us.

RoyKid

Smash Cadet
= lots of cake

get going on that video lol

but anyways...oh well..that tourny was like 2 years ago anyways right?

RoyKid

Smash Cadet
soon I'll be away from this loneliness that is my part of south jersey and be bak at drexel...:grin:

u guys should def have me over the first weekend after school starts lol...along with some chocoboness and etc. etc.

if not thats cool...I'm working on more cg combos for fox lol...hehe

and samus hmm...i guess ill practice my tipper range lol

this is what boredness does to u

RoyKid

Smash Cadet
you know what, i take that back. i dont like playing you roykid. i wish it was christmas break all year :(
:( so how about that invite over? lol

I won't throw fox's up for a bit :grin:

all i know is someone better be in that lounge on monday or something...even though I prolly won't be there til mad late...crazy amount of credits I gotta take this term :urg:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
soon I'll be away from this loneliness that is my part of south jersey and be bak at drexel...:grin:

u guys should def have me over the first weekend after school starts lol...along with some chocoboness and etc. etc.

if not thats cool...I'm working on more cg combos for fox lol...hehe

and samus hmm...i guess ill practice my tipper range lol

this is what boredness does to u
you know you can come over any day lol. why not come over sunday night right when you get back? lol
we live what, like 2 blocks from u? lol

RoyKid

Smash Cadet
you know you can come over any day lol. why not come over sunday night right when you get back? lol
we live what, like 2 blocks from u? lol
brilliant!

who says I'll be getting there sunday night and not earlier...lol

let me know after whateva times good

*edit*
What's this Roykid at Chibo's place Smashfest confirmed!!!
qft

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
cause im getting back sunday night lol. actually when i think about it i dunno, i might not be back till rly late. gotm should be here tho, then i can join in for the last hour.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
what are you guys doing after CoT2? me and shaku are prolly going to meet at tensai's house as usual

GOTM

Smash Champion
let me know after whateva times good
We're probably going to have new roommates by the time I get back here on Sunday night, so I mean, we're not going to be able to have that many people over :(.

The TV is in our room now though, so I mean, anyone we can fit inside there, is probably cool. So RoyKid you can definitely come over, but not too many others, if any. Plus, we haven't played RoyKid in forever so you have to come anyway, :laugh:.

I guess I'll give you a call or something when I get back.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Wait, you can't have lots of people over? Why not just come to MY place and swarm the house with people!! I only have one more week or so to take advantage of the open house.

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
Scar! i will beat you in dittos one day, before brawls release...hopefuly lol

Toushi

Smash Apprentice
Better start playing me right away! You should come over all day tomorrow.
man i would love to go to your house but im still in vineland at my familys house im not sure when i will go back to my house but when i do we should work something out. but for now im down the street from tensai so im getting some practice.

GOTM

Smash Champion
Wait, you can't have lots of people over? Why not just come to MY place and swarm the house with people!! I only have one more week or so to take advantage of the open house.
I can get to your place on Sunday. Probably won't be until around like 6:45pm though. I'm not even getting back to Philly until 6:15pm that day :ohwell:

Top Bottom