• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS Melee/Brawl Tourney - DISCUSS COT DATES NOW**

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I think one or 2 of my matches were recorded, but i didn know until later:(
didn even use my tag..its so sad

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I went through 1 and a half tapes so far and found some great matches. Team Andy and the Tuna vs Team NJ Connection, myself vs TRIAD and that lil 13 yr old Louis lol. GOTM vs Sneak was cool, and any of those Reik matches where he played Falco were awesome. I also saw Chocobo vs Teczero but didn't watch the whole thing.

What character do you play again Eazy? If I know who you are and who you fought I'll keep an eye out for it. I also found some of Ame's matches, and one of the team matches he was requesting.

Scar

#HarveyDent
I'm pretty sure everyone in attendance missed me desperately. Suffice to say I wish I had been there, if for no other reason than to stomp on Chibo's Samus Suit on tape.

Beat

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure everyone in attendance missed me desperately. Suffice to say I wish I had been there, if for no other reason than to stomp on Chibo's Samus Suit on tape.
I heard if Falcon lands 6 unanswered stomps in a row on Samus, he forces her into Zero Suit in Melee...

Scar

#HarveyDent
I heard if Falcon lands 6 unanswered stomps in a row on Samus, he forces her into Zero Suit in Melee...
If that were true then Chibo would turn into Zamus about 3 times per match. Lawl @ me tech chasing him to score roughly 8 stomps in a row on tape.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
If that were true then Chibo would turn into Zamus about 3 times per match. Lawl @ me tech chasing him to score roughly 8 stomps in a row on tape.
Can someone like eazy view said tech chase... or am I not worthy:(
Scar you should have been there... I was craving some yummy falcon that day!

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Was my match against Pancake Emergency recorded? I just HAD to go Roy against his Bowser, lol.

oh yeah....I've never done Shoutouts. um.....

Reik: Thanks for beating me senseless, you've gotten a lot better siince I've last played you
Eggm: Thanks for the friendliness, *nods* we still gotta play
Tec0: Um, lol, we gotta play, and I think I knew you the least out of the Tunes
Moo: I want my rematch!!!!! T_T
VaNz: You scare me....seriously. You're beyond beast, you're a Monster. Lol, good matches though. We've seriously gotta get together and play
Chibo: Heh, good stuff, nice Tourney, hopefully I can stay the whole time next time.
Jul: I'm looking forward to playing you again. Sorry for sandbagging....that seriously was NOT intentional. Make sure you keep practicing
Alex Triad: You just HAD to ruin my happiness, I was stoked I did something in brackets for once, lol. I'll get you next time. >_> *cough* If my peach gets any better. Thanks for letting me know that Mute City is a BAD choice against Samus.
TendoTensai: O_O A beastasaurus to say the least. I plan on seeing you again, thanks for the good team friendlies, lol.
Shakugan: We've REALLY gotta work on our teamwork, oh....and my IC's still beat your Marth :p
Pancake Emergency: Dude, nice Bowser, I think my Roy was just hot that day is all. I only lost in singles with him once. (darn you Shakugan!!!!)
Chocobo: I really wasn't upset, I just thought I might get a more....even matchup in losers, lol. Good match....you beat me worse than Alex did, if that makes you feel any better, lol.
Sneak: *sigh* I want a rematch, seriously. Good stuff, bro. You're mine next time, though.

Jeebus that took a while, lol.

Seriously, if I forgot anyone, I'm sorry, lol. If it makes you feel any better, nobody gave me a shoutout, xD.

edit: Sheesh, ignore my thing about Eazy, I got names mixed up.

GOTM

Smash Champion
ame, i think we watched your match against reik last night, so maybe eazy's was in there too. i dont think you guys used tags though if im not mistaken but it looked like it could have been you two.

we're just gonna go through the tapes and sort them before we encode and edit and all that. if we have any questions we'll talk about it here, or maybe make a seperate thread.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
GOTM, that wasn't easy, it was sneak, lol. I got the names mixed up. Oh god....that match against Reik was horrible....HORRIBLE!!!! I did better in the friendlies, but then again, I think I had given up all hope by the time the pools matches went up. Oh, and keep in mind, Pancake Emergency used Peach as well. I always use Blue Peach in singles Matches. Sneak did some strange. I'm pretty sure I used my tag in that match. I might not have in the one against PE....though I don't even know if it was recording.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I think my matches were against roykid...friendlies of course...falco vs marth

GOTM

Smash Champion
I think my matches were against roykid...friendlies of course...falco vs marth
how did you do against him?? he knocked me out of winners. i play him all the time, he lives like a block away...he knows me to well =/

we always go back and forth and that day happened to be his forth :laugh:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
In general i hated all my games so I hate them all lol

Although i would like to see me vs vanz if it was recorded ^_^.

I brought him to his last stock I was proud sorta....

Eggm

Smash Hero
I would like to request none of me be put up thanks. :) I can't play with waiting an hour between each match. :(

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lol you should NJ connection is hotness :)

you guys should so put up vids of Dark Peach Fan Club

so hot and amazing dopple gangerism :)

also I demand that Ryoko vs Vanz be put up also their terrible sheik attempts :chuckle:

Eazy23

Smash Lord
how did you do against him?? he knocked me out of winners. i play him all the time, he lives like a block away...he knows me to well =/

we always go back and forth and that day happened to be his forth :laugh:
I believe he won each match, prolly like 3 of them. I wasnt doin very well vs marth that day...one match is my fox vs his marth on dreamland( if that helps in figuring out whos matches are whose) BUt yea he is pretty dam good, and so r u, def wanna play u guys again sometime!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol you should NJ connection is hotness :)

you guys should so put up vids of Dark Peach Fan Club

so hot and amazing dopple gangerism :)

also I demand that Ryoko vs Vanz be put up also their terrible sheik attempts :chuckle:
dont worry il get dark peach up. as for ryoko and vanz, i would love for those matches to be online... one problem though, they played on the only non-recording tournament TV...

Cia

das kwl
lolz.. me and ryoko's set from winners was recorded.. I would actually like to watch the match of my YL v. ryoko's peach. I actually have no idea what the hell I did during that match, but I remember it being close??

and eggm, u should let them put up the vidz from our set. I don't have many vidz of me actually playing well :( and if u have suck vidz up, it makes it much easier to lure ur prey into money matches :)

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's Eggm's fault. He wouldn't move from the recording TV! >.>

But yeah, fun tournament. I don't usually enter because I don't like risking the money, and I have no money. ><

Vanz - you had me sweating throughout our matches. Let's never try using Sheik against each other in tournament again.
Velocity - TY for picking me up from the station and teaming with me.
GOTM - thank you for dropping me and Sneak at the station, and for being cool
Sneak - thanks for keeping me company on the way back, and for waking me up, lol
Chibo - thanks for hosting the tourney. Need better HDTVs though... I daresay those were the laggiest ones I ever experienced, even in 480p

Cia

das kwl
It's Eggm's fault. He wouldn't move from the recording TV! >.>

But yeah, fun tournament. I don't usually enter because I don't like risking the money, and I have no money. ><

Vanz - you had me sweating throughout our matches. Let's never try using Sheik against each other in tournament again.
Velocity - TY for picking me up from the station and teaming with me.
GOTM - thank you for dropping me and Sneak at the station, and for being cool
Sneak - thanks for keeping me company on the way back, and for waking me up, lol
Chibo - thanks for hosting the tourney. Need better HDTVs though... I daresay those were the laggiest ones I ever experienced, even in 480p
agreed

eggm - so it's ok to upload them??

GOTM

Smash Champion
imma talk to chibo about makin a results thread where we'll post the vids or something and talk, cuz bumpin the same tourney thread is gettin old, lol

edit:

chocobo came up to me with a comic during the tourney and said that it was chibos wet dream...it made me laugh hysterically and i found the comic cover, lmao

Eggm

Smash Hero
Lol, I think 3 out of the 4 tv's had recording equips on top of that I moved at one point when some one wanted to record, so i don't know why anyones talking about, and i guess I don't care if you put up our sets, even tho I did awful. :(

Top Bottom