• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sliq

Smash Master
I will wreck KingAce if I play him again. Also, LOL at Canada riding on the coat tails of their best player. Come on guys, you aren't East Coast.

<3 Canada

Burn on East Coast.

zaf

Smash Lord
Uh...it's the largest one.
i was kiddding lololol

I will wreck KingAce if I play him again. Also, LOL at Canada riding on the coat tails of their best player. Come on guys, you aren't East Coast.

<3 Canada

Burn on East Coast.
Jealousy will get you no where.
Kingace will destroy you again.

And i was not riding on anyone, i just listed the people coming and mentioned how they were better than midwest lol. I am not going to mention myself because that is biased. It is not biased to say that canada > midwest because it is true lol.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
"omg omg we're the best at brawl"
"no you're not, we are"
"these people are underrated"
"these people are overrated"
"i'm really good at chaingrabbing"
"i can run away better than you can"

STFU.

zaf

Smash Lord
"omg omg we're the best at brawl"
"no you're not, we are"
"these people are underrated"
"these people are overrated"
"i'm really good at chaingrabbing"
"i can run away better than you can"

STFU.
wow some one is a ****

you obviously have no idea what trash talk is.

you stfu and go back to where ever you were hiding, you have no importance in this

Santi

Smash Lord
The other day me and Doj tried to name all the badasses going to this tourney.... we could not stop saying names lol

:)

I predict this tournament will be bigger and better than the game going on right now.

zaf

Smash Lord
The other day me and Doj tried to name all the badasses going to this tourney.... we could not stop saying names lol

:)

I predict this tournament will be bigger and better than the game going on right now.
what game? =S

lolol at superbowl

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
wow some one is a ****

you obviously have no idea what trash talk is.

you stfu and go back to where ever you were hiding, you have no importance in this
This

lol @ badasses going to a tourny

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Predictions:

Singles
1st: AlphaZealot
2nd: Quivo
3rd: Azen
4rd: ChuDat

Doubles
1st: AlphaZealot/Quivo

Crews
1st: whatever crew I am on.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
4rd?

XD Good ****, Midwest. Btw, isn't your 3rd best player like a cornstalk or something?

1. Anther
2. Lain
3. Cornstalk
4. OS (lol)

Vayseth

Smash Master
MI car isn't coming anymore. 16+ hours for the driver (coming from Chicago) really limited our options. If MI can get a car together, they'll probably still go, but myself, DK and the other two guys from Chicago aren't going anymore. I'm assuming Rofa is still going, and I dno who he is bringing, but myself and the two Chicago guys aren't going.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Next time I go win a Midwest tourny, I'm entering it as Cornstalk. :)

MI car isn't coming anymore. 16+ hours for the driver (coming from Chicago) really limited our options. If MI can get a car together, they'll probably still go, but myself, DK and the other two guys from Chicago aren't going anymore. I'm assuming Rofa is still going, and I dno who he is bringing, but myself and the two Chicago guys aren't going.
Wth? Does this mean no Anther? You guys can't get to Chicago?

Sounds like johns. If you really wanted to come, you would find a way. Public transportation in America isn't that bad.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
This sucks a lot.

Also, NJ all day. Clearly the best state.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
And I thought Canada 10 hours drive were long enough. XD sucks =l

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I think Vayseth is not talking about the other MI guys...

I believe Lain/Anther/NoJ/Judge and possibly one other person are in another car.

Inui rocks, when Quivo and I get 1st in teams it will be after we beat Inui/Atomsk in the grand finals.

Also, Inui, you did not **** me. Our set was epic.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui rocks, when Quivo and I get 1st in teams it will be after we beat Inui/Atomsk in the grand finals.
You guys are disgustingly good, so an upset like that is kinda possible... I can assure you that Atomsk and I will make it to the finals, so we'll see you there. :)

Also, Inui, you did not **** me. Our set was epic.
Yes, you and Quivo were both very hard. Everyone else got *****. Don't take it personally! <3 Midwest since MELEE FC 6, tbqh.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
but the best against everything else also lives in fl and happens to be the same as the best vs snakes.

just wonderin how u just know ur better vs everything else? not bein me, just wana know wat ur basin that statement off of. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom