• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Players & Videos by Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
As much as I love Zero as a competitor, I'm seriously considering messaging most of cali and teaching them anti-pit strats. Zero's and Armada's playstyles are so stagnant that I want them to lose SPECIFICALLY to force them to invent new tech, so I'm not the only one trying to push the bar.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
As much as I love Zero as a competitor, I'm seriously considering messaging most of cali and teaching them anti-pit strats. Zero's and Armada's playstyles are so stagnant that I want them to lose SPECIFICALLY to force them to invent new tech, so I'm not the only one trying to push the bar.
Just push DA bar and when they see, they'll take it, and hopefully that will give them a push in the direction you wish for.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Pikachad is confirmed for UFGT.

The last time he was in the midwest, he lost to Kirk in GF of BH3.

Just putting that out there.

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Holy ****, aMSa is mad good! Never seen a Lucario move like that, I'm pretty sure he never runs out of charges, the way he plays.

Vanguard

Smash Cadet
Where can I find vids of this Double character?
And Frozen and I would both toast aMSa in a ditto.
I have a MM with aMSa to prove just that.

Im taking my top Lucario spot back.
I really have not earned that spot as Samus either, even if I do think my Samus is a threat, I haven't done anything to prove it, I just keep running solocario at events.

Last edited:

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I don't see that happening. Gonna look like rat and those other guys who thought they could beat slient wolf in a ditto. aMSa gonna smile, pray, smack and win. In that order.

Last edited:

Oracle

Smash Master
Still fairly unimpressed by zens zard. Didnt do anything I havent been doing for months, and was using a lot of dangerous gimmicks like approaching with glide and coming down with nairs.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

I really have not earned that spot as Samus either, even if I do think my Samus is a threat, I haven't done anything to prove it, I just keep running solocario at events.
$10 lucario ditto at SKTAR? I'm also lucario dittoing frozen.

Vanguard

Smash Cadet
Yea im gonna do Lucario MM with you @ Hylian Hylian , @~Frozen~ , aMSa. I feel like someone else was up for it.
I am definitely still working on my problem MUs, and my mental game for tournaments, so I'm pretty confident that i'll get out placed by pretty much everyone on my MM list.
But my confidence and drive to snag that character supremacy again. Bout to hyperbolic time chamber this business.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer

If you want to look at Double, just look at Wavedash Wednesdays. I look forward to seeing you at SKTAR 3. Btw, so aMSa is going to SKTAR 3? Hype!!

I think Deff is the best Bowser out there in my personal opinion.
Do you know if Deff is going to SKTAR 3?

PandaPanda Senketsu

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5241-2412-1689
and it's here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBXZGeNRdME&list=PLiGo6P7UEo1hCCLC5tMbJUR5xVvfHUUoV
Best Snake, Best Lucario and Best Charizard were here =D
Is mr. R considered a very good player? Because i always see him get very good tournament results.

Still fairly unimpressed by zens zard. Didnt do anything I havent been doing for months, and was using a lot of dangerous gimmicks like approaching with glide and coming down with nairs.
Oracle vs Zen Charizard ditto money match, IT WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE!!!! That would be a badass mm

Oh **** this is starting to look like Prof vs Rolex all over again

Last edited:

batistabus

Smash Journeyman
Don't think there are enough people for other parts of the world to make their own crew though. Like people from Central America or that area.
Sweden:
Armada
Leffen

UK:
Professor Pro
Fuzziness
Jolteon

France(?):
Zen

Japan:
aMSa

Chile:
Zero

Canada:
Ally
Hammertime

Or something like that.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
They also got yomi and a few others out there
That player0 guy.. He no no wat he talking bout

Vixen

Premium
Boozer needs JaimeHR rep. Dude's Nr1 in Mexico, has came and destroyed AZ/Cali several times.

Also JaimeHR would be great addition to "the world" team.

Last edited:

Vixen

Premium
Just push DA bar and when they see, they'll take it, and hopefully that will give them a push in the direction you wish for.
I'm always pushing the bar, and working on advancing the game. It's just most of the community has the derp and doesn't listen to me. XD

It's the most obnoxious thing ever when tech I worked on 5 years ago gets popularized in recent history by a good player. :C

hand

Smash Cadet
What about Clade? That guy improves so fast. He placed 4th at RoF3 and beat Yomi 1on1.
(Germany = P:M Land x))

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Damn, there's already so much hype **** happening at SKTAR, besides the ****ing tournament itself! I think we will need 5 streams to keep up with everything..

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
Damn, there's already so much hype **** happening at SKTAR, besides the ****ing tournament itself! I think we will need 5 streams to keep up with everything..
Nah
Force them to all play on one stream. I'm trying it see it all the moment it happens. No time for YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom