• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Players & Videos by Character

Status
Not open for further replies.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
so when does he run out of PM players and start using brawl diddy players for comparisons

D

Deleted member

There are so many pm diddy players, this thread will be locked before he gets to the brawl ones :troll:

D

Deleted member

oh my god keem... so... many... ****ing... accounts

You have absolutely no credit pls stahp 0/10

Oracle

Smash Master
I would play him more seriously if my competition in dfw didnt all play characters that poop on him (looking at you awestin)

Scuba Steve

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure that SS (K9's younger brother, if I'm not mistaken) in Arizona mains Olimar and has done pretty well there

Monthlygunscheck

Banned via Warnings
Yo, update this list and take Pikachad off of the top 3 Mario's and take out the M2K vids for Mario. Both are bad representations of the character, and could give players the wrong idea for what they want to be doing as the character.
I knew the day would come when terribad mario players started egging on pikachad for not incorporating enough broken gimmicks into his playstyle and actual utilizing good spacing movement and fundamentals. Soon everyone will know that all you need to win in this game is dumb gimmicks that go against the foundation of practical fundamentals.

Monthlygunscheck

Banned via Warnings
Warning Received
Also eli as top ganon and luigi? Further proves my point that you dont need a solid fundamental foundation to be pro gamer in this game

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Every time I ban him, I enjoy the thought of how much more time he spends making an email and account and messing with his IP compared to me just pressing a button 5 minutes after he makes his account lmao.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I'm a top 15 :diddy: (maybe, theres probably more than 15 Diddies in just MDVA who are better than me) and one day If i stop trying to be a lab monkey, or focusing on TOing, I'd git gud I'll be like my idol Seagull Joe.

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm a Top 2 Diddy, just slightly worse than this one guy I played

Srs what the **** is going on in here

Thane of Blue Flames

Fire is catching.
Not enough props are given out in this thread for my liking. I just saw Strong Bad's SKTAR vids over on TourneyLocator and goddamn. This man is the real deal, beating Ally and Oracle and even taking a game off Armada in what was a really close set. Even though he is a filthy Wario main he's easily the best of them.

Scuba Steve

Smash Ace
Not enough props are given out in this thread for my liking. I just saw Strong Bad's SKTAR vids over on TourneyLocator and goddamn. This man is the real deal, beating Ally and Oracle and even taking a game off Armada in what was a really close set. Even though he is a filthy Wario main he's easily the best of them.
shut up scrub i should be on list u suk

Humble Dojo

Smash Apprentice
Meech stop making accounts.

Zero is in Socal for the weekend. Yesterday was mayhem which pm was recorded, and today is SSS (the original westcoast pm addition) featuring Zero, larry, aero, k9, jonny westside, dsf etc. Heres a link to iebattlegrounds which should be up around 2pm pst. http://www.twitch.tv/iebattlegrounds/profile
And yesterday larry lost to zero in winners then 6-1d in grands.
1st Larry Lurr
2nd CT_Zero
3rd Jonny Westside
4th DSF

Last edited:

1FD

Smash Ace
I'm a top 5 Seagull Joe, almost as good as my idol :diddy:

I haven't even lurked in this thread until now and I gotta say this is amazing and I should have joined the trivial lulzing sooner
THE BEST THREAD NEXT TO THE TIER LIST ONE YESHHHHHH

Smuggies800

Smash Rookie

Zero is in Socal for the weekend. Yesterday was mayhem which pm was recorded, and today is SSS (the original westcoast pm addition) featuring Zero, larry, aero, k9, jonny westside, dsf etc. Heres a link to iebattlegrounds which should be up around 2pm pst. http://www.twitch.tv/iebattlegrounds/profile
1st Larry Lurr
2nd CT_Zero
3rd Jonny Westside
4th DSF
I'm not Meech.. I'm Smuggies.

steelguttey

mei is bei
olimar mains are few and thin and most of them are trying to figure out what the **** is this character still but i can confirm he has the best taunt in the game

(woop woop)

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer

1st Larry Lurr
2nd CT_Zero
3rd Jonny Westside
4th DSF
How is it that DSF somehow always avoids being caught on stream.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Thank you <3. I may get comments like this fairly often but it's always appreciated.
My fans help me to stay motivated to keep pushing through!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom