• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Players & Videos by Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I was AWFUL vs ics in brawl

Toonlink must lose 0-100 to ics in pm then :(

-Fatality-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FatalityFalcon
3DS FC
3695-0049-3723
I was good against every character in Brawl, I guess I'm the best in the world.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Rule of thumb: Never take Lunchables seriously in this thread, or the tier list one. :p

Last edited:

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Some suggestions:
Carls (Wario) #4 in Central Ohio, 17th @ BH4
SoulPech (Puff) #6 in Central Ohio
HankyPanky (Peach), unranked returnee, won the first Local back two weeks ago.
FizzleBoy - Ivy/Mario/Sheik (took sets from Ally and Lordy w/ Sheik), current #1 in Central Ohio
PChow (TL) - #3 in Central Ohio
Drephen (Sheik) - #2 in Central Ohio, Drowned in pools in switch from top 3->top 2.
Freze (DK/MK) - Possibly best player, one of the best in Southern Ohio.

(Poor quality) Videos would be up on youtube.com/ColumbusSmash

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
PM Singles and Doubles were split it into 2 seperate parts.
My set with ESAM was at the end of this one: http://www.twitch.tv/eitherian/b/574994822
Loser's Finals against (I think?) North Carolina's best PM player Stingers: http://www.twitch.tv/eitherian/b/575059915
Youtube videos from the event should be up soon, I also had a glorious combo at the end of game 1 of Loser's Finals, check it out!
If this doesn't get on youtube, imma got upload it myself. Is that okay?

Also whatever happened to this channel?
https://www.youtube.com/user/SmashBrosTVLive/videos

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Player Spotlight:
Melee Luigi main Bleagelo recently ran a train through a PM Florida tournament, beating Prof, Porkchops, and Xaltis twice on his way to victory.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
$25 dollars? :p
I'll do $5. I don't do MM's higher then $5. Personal code.
Shame this can't be a whole thing like Rolex was.
I mean, I have nothing to prove. I've been a top player in two games now. Smash 4 would make three. I just like to play good people, especially those from outside my region.
I was really good vs. Mario in Brawl. Oh wait, they might be different.
:snake:'s main brawl type engine still exists in PM. His only huge difference is that side b was changed. Smacking him in PM is similar to brawl.
:018:

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I'll do $5. I don't do MM's higher then $5. Personal code.

I mean, I have nothing to prove. I've been a top player in two games now. Smash 4 would make three. I just like to play good people, especially those from outside my region.

:snake:'s main brawl type engine still exists in PM. His only huge difference is that side b was changed. Smacking him in PM is similar to brawl.
:018:
Stickies tho

-Fatality-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FatalityFalcon
3DS FC
3695-0049-3723
If this doesn't get on youtube, imma got upload it myself. Is that okay?

Also whatever happened to this channel?
https://www.youtube.com/user/SmashBrosTVLive/videos
I'm cool if you put those out as is, though a youtube vid would obv be better, I'll let you know if/when they're published in the meantime.

That other channel often goes through long periods of inactivity, though i'm not entirely sure that's what you're asking me about.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
13th/333 at TBH4... can I get my Diddy spot back pl0x? Not sure why I'm not already on there, my results have only been getting better.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
this man made leffen rage quit. that's no easy feat!

CnB | Chandy

Smash Journeyman
On the real tho if it's 5 players then my Ike deserves to be on that list.
Strong Bad's Ike neither produces footage, nor does it showcase everything Ike has to offer. Sparking Zero, a Texas Ike (famous for OHKOing K9), not only produces a lot of good footage, but he also has a lot of recorded matches against some of Texas' best players because he was active in the DFW region. He has a notable 2-0 win over Infinity (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8itj3_SYsI) and has played every player in the Texas top 10 at some point. Insofar as this thread is a resource for players to see videos of certain characters at top level play, it makes far more sense to put @SparkingZero on the list than Strong Bad, who barely plays Ike as it is.

Sorry S Bro, but don't pull an Eli and take up spots on a list for no good reason. I'm willing to let you have a DK spot because you're an OG DK, but come on. >_> (PS I have mad respect for you Eli don't be mad, can you sign my goldfish if I ever meet you in person? My goldfish is named Michigan J. Fish)

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Strong Bad's Ike neither produces footage, nor does it showcase everything Ike has to offer. Sparking Zero, a Texas Ike (famous for OHKOing K9), not only produces a lot of good footage, but he also has a lot of recorded matches against some of Texas' best players because he was active in the DFW region. He has a notable 2-0 win over Infinity (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8itj3_SYsI) and has played every player in the Texas top 10 at some point. Insofar as this thread is a resource for players to see videos of certain characters at top level play, it makes far more sense to put @SparkingZero on the list than Strong Bad, who barely plays Ike as it is.

Sorry S Bro, but don't pull an Eli and take up spots on a list for no good reason. I'm willing to let you have a DK spot because you're an OG DK, but come on. >_> (PS I have mad respect for you Eli don't be mad, can you sign my goldfish if I ever meet you in person? My goldfish is named Michigan J. Fish)
I didn't know that about SparkingZero.

CnB | Chandy

Smash Journeyman

FlashingFire

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
A couple of notes on the Oklahoma players section: Turvis is from OK and Deezus is a local Lucas main that has taken sets off of players like Gnosis, Zeej and myself, but I'm too lazy to look up some of his vids right now. Also Bassem has moved to the Carribean and become a pirate.

bec

my tag is all lowercase
3DS FC
3454-1035-4185
while i think spark deserves on the list i feel i should mention infinity was somewhat under the influence of alcohol when he lost that set.

all the same, sparking zero for top five ike

Shokio

Netplay 4 Days
NNID
Shokio
After hearing certain things said about me and talking to some friends.....I'll accept my inclusion on the Roy list. I still feel the same way I felt 2 weeks ago, but I guess I was just over thinking things. Maybe it's not that deep lol.

kevinw0w

Smash Journeyman

Jechtire

Smash Cadet
I nominate myself for the NJ list. I've taken sets off many of those people and I have good sets vs the ones I lose to as well.
I even made Inui quit PM with my Mewtwo.. That has to be an accomplishment, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom