• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 5 worst movies you've ever seen

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
AvP: Requiem.

Who the hell did the lighting?

I know its supposed to be scary, but its so god**** dark you can't see anything.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
1) Dragonball
2) Twilight
3) New Moon
4) Eragon

If you're going to make anime/books into movies, do it right. LOTR was pretty decent.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i'm sure it might be

but dragon ball evolution had no relevance to dragon ball at all

at all.

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
5) Shrek 3
4) Meet the Spartans
3) Disaster Movie
2) Epic Movie
1) Super Hero Movie

Those movies sucked *** and didn't even have any funny moments. Yet, they still keep making them.

I have yet to see the latest Shrek film.

pickle962

Smash Lord
5) Shrek 3
4) Meet the Spartans
3) Disaster Movie
2) Epic Movie
1) Super Hero Movie

Those movies sucked *** and didn't even have any funny moments. Yet, they still keep making them.

I have yet to see the latest Shrek film.

I know...Why does hollywood keep making ****ty films like that? They're nothing but a waste of time and money.

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
Meh, Parodys should go back to the Mel Brooks Days when they where funny AND didnt rely on **** jokes.
Case in point, Scary Movie 4 boner death scene.
**** you Wayne Brothers.
**** you
You

TheSlip

Smash Cadet
Meet The Spartans
RV
Eragon
Good Burger
Dragonball: Evolution (but I stayed through the whole thing making fun of it with my friends, because nobody else was in the theater)

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Oh my god Pootie Tang that movie was so terrible. I watched it for like a half an hour and I was like "what the **** is this ****." But then I ended up watching most of the movie.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Pootie Tang was pretty funny. I like thinking of him as a parody of R. Kelly. I loved when he was deflecting bullets with his braids. But, then again last time I saw Pootie Tang was in 8th grade.

Colonel Cuddles

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone mentioned Pootie Tang in their list?
Oh definately forgot about this one. And Justin Bieber is making a movie about his life now? What is this I don't even! His life story is be a spoiled mop head. Then become a famous even more spoiled mop head, who is a "musician" but is like for his looks by fangirls? This looks like one for the list.

Mr.Freeman

Smash Ace
Avatar was a decent movie, certainly not the worst, but it seemed overhyped and over-analyzed in my opinion, considering the themes have been done before in other movies.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Avatar proved that graphics don't make the movie. It was visually stunning, but bland everywhere else imo. I fell asleep watching it.

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
Didnt deserve the Best Picture nomination. Star Trek was MUCH more deserving. So were Wall*E and The Dark Knight(**** slumdog millionair) last year

finalark

SNORLAX
Off the top of my head...

Relax, I'm joking. That's number nine on my list.

5. The Room - Stupid Story, terrible acting, *** shot I did not need to see, at least it's unintentionally funny
4. Dragonball: Evolution - Doesn't even bother to respect the source material and wasn't even particuallarly good as it's own thing.
3. Shrek 3 - Stupid plot, wasn't funny, wasn't entertaining.
2. Sci-fi Channel Original Movies - THEY'RE ALL BAD.
1. Garbage Pail Kids -This film has no redeeming qualities. It's actually painful to sit through.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
The Room is independent. If it was a serious movie, everybody would put it as #1. I know I would lmao.
What? What does being an independent movie have to do with anything? It was also intended as a serious drama. If you read any interviews with creator/lead actor Tommy Wiseau, he is dead serious about the artistic merit of The Room.

edit: Avatar is meh. I think the visuals/immersion make up for the lackluster plot so I could never call it a worst movie ever, really. that's just me though.

BBQTV

Smash Master
the last air bender? cause that was a bad movie too i heard

finalark

SNORLAX
edit: Avatar is meh. I think the visuals/immersion make up for the lackluster plot so I could never call it a worst movie ever, really. that's just me though.
Visuals don't mean anything to me, but to each his own.

So anyway, The Room. Seriously, if you haven't seen this movie you should check out some clips or something just because a lot of it has to be seen to be believed. And then share some lols with your buds about it.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Visuals don't mean anything to me, but to each his own.

So anyway, The Room. Seriously, if you haven't seen this movie you should check out some clips or something just because a lot of it has to be seen to be believed. And then share some lols with your buds about it.
above everything else, film is a visual medium.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Battle Royale.... Hmm..That's sounds like The Hunger Games....
The Hunger Games, although it is a semi-decent book, is just a Battle Royale clone with less gore and worse characters.

My top 5 worst movies (in no particular order until number 1):
5. The Room (it's so-bad-it's-good, though)
4. Any American Pie after the first one (which wasn't that good either)
3. Dragon Ball
2. Shark Boy and Lava Girl
1. Star Wars: The Holiday Special (Easily the worst)

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Yea, it was intended as a serious drama. But the main intention of an independent movie is for personal enjoyment. It just becomes tagged as an independent movie when you host it at a local movie theatre. Aside from it being independent, I'd say it was in fact the worst movie of all time. It was so bad Wiseau tried to portray it as a BLACK COMEDY.

Oh, and I'd agree that it's a comedy. It's so bad, you'll laugh your anus off. And unfortunately, his castmates even sold out his claim on it being a black comedy.

Oh, and I noticed The Room, Star Wars: Holiday Special and Garbage Pail Kids mentioned. Go to thatguywiththeglasses.com. He reviews crap movies, and is funny as hell. His review of the room is only on youtube though :(.

S l o X

Smash Champion
Someone should really just make a movie discussion thread.

Anyone see (500) Days of Summer? I loved it, 9001 homo.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
In no particular order:

Bedtime Stories - Ugh. Horrible writing, horrible acting, cheesey special effects. I love children's movies, so don't go "it wasn't target at your age demograph, blah blah blah!"

Shark Boy and Lava Girl - They play this on the Disney Channel constantly. Its awful. Plenty of towards-the-screen motions, so I'm guessing it was originally in 3D.

Dead Alive - Too rediculous to be scary, too gory to be funny. I'm not sure what kind of movie Peter Jackson was trying to make here. In the very last scene, it dawned on me that the whole movie may have been one huge metaphor for a man trying to break out of the teenage mindset and get into the adult world, but that didn't make up for the rest of it.

National Treasure - Hated it.

I can't think of anything else at the moment. I haven't seen a whole lot of truely bad movies.

Top Bottom