• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 5 smash64 players (Online only)

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
Here's my list of the top 5 players online based on my experience playing against them. I thought of this when I heard ybommb say he was the 3rd best player online one day. This list is only includes people who play online regularly, so no players like tigerbombz. Post who u think the top 5 players are.

1. Isai/Malva
2. Superboomfan
3. JaimeHR
4. Fireblaster
5. A$

L1ON

Smash Apprentice
good list here's mine...

1. gav
2. novakane
3. gavkane
4. novagav
5. something witty like the kid that plays smash with bongo drums

Peek ~

Smash Cadet
i don't think malva will like the idea of being put in on a online player list. I hope this thread doesn't end up being a flamefest.

malva00

Smash Master
wtf Isai doesn't play online

I don't give a **** if you put malva on some list malva is an online player no question about it

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
wtf Isai doesn't play online

I don't give a **** if you put malva on some list malva is an online player no question about it
Just to clarify, you are trying to make malva00 an entirely new person, with no ties at all to the isai who plays console matches?

If that be the case, what is the motive? To avoid people saying they played Isai online and did well or something along those lines?

DMoogle

A$
Meh, I might be in the top 5 when I'm playing my absolute best, but that happens so rarely that it's not worth counting.

Off the top of my head, I think Holyquebec, John, and Not Frogles are all *probably* a little better than me. And I'm not sure if Fireblaster is better than me. I believe he was the last time we played, but that was a long time ago, and I've been surprised at his tournament results lately (lol sample size).

I'm flattered though.

EDIT: Nintendude and ECartman also might be better than me, but I'm not sure.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Everyone's top 5 list would be different due to matchups.

For example.

A$ and Not Frogles do better vs my Yoshi than John and HolyQuebec.

And A$ just posted that Holy and John are both better than him. See what I'm saying? Aside from:

1. Malva
2. Boom

The only other person I could possibly put in the top 5 with a clear conscience would be Jaime. After that it's really impossible to say.

MattNF

Smash Lord
frog is pretty good, definitely better than fire and A$. Not sure about Jaime though.

Mahie

Smash Lord
I agree too, it would probably go 1. malva 2.boom 3. jaime. Then you'd need to make tiers instead of 4/5

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Everyone's top 5 list would be different due to matchups.

For example.

A$ and Not Frogles do better vs my Yoshi than John and HolyQuebec.

And A$ just posted that Holy and John are both better than him. See what I'm saying? Aside from:

1. Malva
2. Boom

The only other person I could possibly put in the top 5 with a clear conscience would be Jaime. After that it's really impossible to say.
Hmm...exactly what I think....but if I have to choose
1. Malva
2. Boom
3. Jaime
4. Not Frogles/Fireblaster
5. possibly Nintendude or A$

NixxxoN

Smash Master
I think Johnny deserves top 5 spot , along with malva, boom and jaime. I dunno about 5 and lower.

As mahie said, some europeans are very good too and lets not forget the japanese. hard to tell since people from different continents cannot play on low delay.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Believe in yourself A$... from my experience, you're better than ECartman (no offense)... not sure about Holy.

Admittedly I haven't played you in a long time though

Stormcrow2

Smash Apprentice
I haven't played all of the pros, but from the people I've played against online, I would say the 5 best (in no particular order) are:

Not Frogles
A$
HolyQuebec
Fireblaster
SheerMadness

Again, these are of the people who I've personally played before. I have never played malva, superboom, many other. But of people who come on galaxy at least somewhat regularly, these are the best I've seen on there.

Frogles

Smash Ace
finally some recognition >:-)

nah but seriously i agree with sheer. after a certain point it's just hard to put anybody down as a set number. judging from matches ive had in the past i'd put jaime at 3 but i havent played him in a loooong time so i'd get stuck tryin to rank people after 2.

kabal

Smash Apprentice
No order...

Frogles
Sensei
Jaime
Sheermadness
Boomfan
Malva
ECartman
A$
HolyQuebec
Nintendude
MATTS
Ybomb

I know you said 5, and I put down 12. Whatever. :p

This is the list of people who are good at fighting my Samus. I'm sure I forgot some... I've only played Malva 2v2, but I don't think I have to play him to know.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Its actually more like....

Malva
Superboomfan
????
????
Someone who ISNT isai
????

Profit

This is the list of people who are good at fighting my Samus
No one cares about yo Samus holmes. XD

"KABAL WINS" would be a cooler thing to say in reference to you. Hook Swords are pretty sweet.

malva00

Smash Master
lol at people in here comparing someone they get 1-2 frames with, with someone else with whom they get 3-4 frames or ever greater if it's in galaxy and not p2p

Tambor

Smash Journeyman
This is the list of top players who frequent American servers, not the list of the best online players. Then again, anyone decent should hate to be compared with someone else when playing with delay...

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Yah I don't think anyone is counting anyone outside of North America because the delay is just too much.

But DannySSB is definitely 1 of the hardest players I've played against. Granted it is at 6 frames but his Mario probably has the edge on my Yoshi like 60/40.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
But DannySSB is definitely 1 of the hardest players I've played against. Granted it is at 6 frames but his Mario probably has the edge on my Yoshi like 60/40.
danny is similar to jaime, at least thats what i thought (on high delay)

space - space - space - space - find opening - punish

Dr_Strangelove

Smash Journeyman
The best players I have played against are Jaime, craiigg and maddy. I would assume that boomfan and isai are better than them, so that is probably my top 5.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I'd like to play craiigg and mad-fighter.

I've played tons of people outside north america, europe and south america but not them I don't think.

Well actually I've played mad-fighter before but that was years ago so I'm sure hes way better now.

DMoogle

A$
Zenyore hasn't been on in ages and I never played him that much, but from when I have played him and what I've seen, he's definitely better than me. I have a lot of respect for his game, because he seems to be one of the most creative players.

Haven't played you much.

dandan

Smash Lord
I think I played mad-fighter once in 12 frames it was pretty funny.
i do not think you have played him on 12 frames, the most i get in the us is 7, and i am way more far away than him, he will get 6 to west coast probably. unless you played on a euro server, then you are ****ed :ohwell:

Top Bottom