• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Top 5 Notable Players from their respective characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
If there's growing concerns about the list being too narrow for everyone's liking, might I suggest an "Honorable Mentions" column right after the 5th spot? Just so people can be recognized for the effort.

No need to stockpile names in that column though. Just two names at the most would probably suffice.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I recommend that Anaky (3rd best in the UK) Is added to toon link, Plastic Poptart (5th Best in the UK) who is a Pit player also should be added. Ixis who is the best in the UK is debate-able for the Sonics although he went 3-2 with Mr.R once in a set.
the regional bias is apparent
StaticManny, Komo, 6WX, KEN and True Blue all have stronger regions and overall better placings
even after those 5 there's Supergirl Kels and LoF Blue

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
In the case of me vs. Raz, we're both VERY close, but there's no need to rely on subjective information when there's a piece of objective information that most people don't know about. I'm currently 1-0 against Static Manny/Onii | Heero in tournament (beat him 2-0 at Frame Perfect) while Raziek is 0-1 against him (lost 0-2 at TBH5). He's the only person we've both played in tournament (not sure about money matches). Otherwise, we have similar placings recently; I was 33rd at Paragon LA, he was 33rd at TBH5, and we both flopped at G3.
How are your results against power ranked players in FL?

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Guess I'll throw in my 2 cents for :4yoshi:

Going into Loser's Earlier just means that he was worse overall? He made it out of Round 1 pools on the Loser's Side, whereas I made it out Winner's. Not sure how the fact that we got to even placings yet him losing first makes him the better player.
Going into losers earlier doesn't mean someone is worse overall, especially since perfect seeding is never a thing. The end result is what matters. In this case we tied, but I think he is referring to the difficulty of our brackets. Your winners finals was pretty much free against someone named Patch while mine was against Akiro the top Sheik in the MW. I also had to beat 1UP X (who I was told was consistently ranked 1st or 2nd in NorCal on par with Trevonte) in my wave 1. But ignoring all that, at the end of the tournament we got the same placing with you basically getting a fairly easy bracket (no offense but I didnt see any good wins) while I beat 1UP X, 1UP Nitro (PR'ed in SoCal and has beaten Shaky before?), SK92, and MVG Ryo.

Aside from that, I have beaten many other good players like Dabuz/Vinne (though both of them have a very positive record against me),Angel Cortes, 6WX, Mr. E, Ribs, Boss, James (#4 in NJ) and other good lesser known tristate players. I won a regional sized event in PA 2 months ago and even though I've only attended 2 nationals, Super Smash Con (9th/750) and Genesis (49th/1,100), I've done fairly decent at both of them. I'm really trying not to be biased but unless I'm missing something I feel like I'm ahead for the time being. Imo, Yoshi should look like this:

Raptor, Wall, Firefly, KDB, RegralHT or iRJi.

-RJ has been stepping it up lately and I wouldnt be surprised if he was PR'ed in NJ this coming season.
-I really don't know what to do with Dio since when I talked to the Japanese they said he's been pretty inactive since that one tourney he did well at, and comparing internationally is already difficult to begin with. And Aiba is wifi only apparently.

Last edited:

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
-I really don't know what to do with Dio since when I talked to the Japanese they said he's been pretty inactive since that one tourney he did well at, and comparing internationally is already difficult to begin with. And Aiba is wifi only apparently.
Aiba is active offline (dunno about his placings though). You're probably thinking of Yoshidora who is wifi only. And yes, you are right that comparing internationally is hard (I would include Aiba since he's known as the strongest active offline Yoshi in Japan, but admittedly I don't anything about US Yoshis).

RiotLettuce

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiotLettuce
3DS FC
0877-2587-1813

Going into losers earlier doesn't mean someone is worse overall, especially since perfect seeding is never a thing. The end result is what matters. In this case we tied, but I think he is referring to the difficulty of our brackets. Your winners finals was pretty much free against someone named Patch while mine was against Akiro the top Sheik in the MW. I also had to beat 1UP X (who I was told was consistently ranked 1st or 2nd in NorCal on par with Trevonte) in my wave 1. But ignoring all that, at the end of the tournament we got the same placing with you basically getting a fairly easy bracket (no offense but I didnt see any good wins) while I had to beat 1UP X, 1UP Nitro (PR'ed in SoCal and has beaten Shaky before?), SK92, and MVG Ryo.

Aside from that, I have beaten many other good players like Dabuz/Vinne (though both of them have a very positive record against me),Angel Cortes, 6WX, Mr. E, Ribs, Boss, James (#4 in NJ) and other good lesser known tristate players. I won a regional sized event in PA 2 months ago and even though I've only attended 2 nationals, Super Smash Con (9th/750) and Genesis (49th/1,100), I've done fairly decent at both of them. I'm really trying not to be biased but unless I'm missing something I feel like I'm ahead for the time being. Imo, Yoshi should look like this:

-RJ has been stepping it up lately and I wouldnt be surprised if he was PR'ed in NJ this coming season.
No Poltergust over Regrahlt? He does fairly well at everything he does and has had better rankings over KDB for months now. He even recently beaten Nick Riddle. Just recently, the number one ranked player in Florida. While KDB has done that and has beaten others, KDB has been inactive for almost 3 or 4 months now, going to like his 3rd weekly and tourney overall two days ago. Meanwhile Polt has been top 5 guaranteed at the same weeklies, only consistently dropping sets to PrinceRamen and Wizzrobe.

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
Aiba is active offline (dunno about his placings though). You're probably thinking of Yoshidora who is wifi only. And yes, you are right that comparing internationally is hard (I would include Aiba since he's known as the strongest active offline Yoshi in Japan, but admittedly I don't anything about US Yoshis).
You're right I meant Yoshidora not Aiba.

No Poltergust over Regrahlt? He does fairly well at everything he does and has had better rankings over KDB for months now. He even recently beaten Nick Riddle. Just recently, the number one ranked player in Florida. While KDB has done that and has beaten others, KDB has been inactive for almost 3 or 4 months now, going to like his 3rd weekly and tourney overall two days ago. Meanwhile Polt has been top 5 guaranteed at the same weeklies, only consistently dropping sets to PrinceRamen and Wizzrobe.
I was a little unsure about Poltergust because I heard he also secondaries Luigi and I didnt know how much he uses Yoshi, but if thats all true then I would switch Polt with KDB since KDB has been inactive. This is all just my personal opinion though.

Me, Wall, Firefly, Polt, Regralht.

Edit: :4gaw: should really have SeanS somewhere. He's beaten Ribs, Chibo, and CaptainAwesum. While thats not extremely impressive or anything I think its good enough to be somewhere on the list considering Game n Watch isn't exactly taking tournaments or placing high much.

Last edited:

The Wall

You PC Bro?!
NNID
Zefwano
3DS FC
4356-0548-2157

Going into losers earlier doesn't mean someone is worse overall, especially since perfect seeding is never a thing. The end result is what matters. In this case we tied, but I think he is referring to the difficulty of our brackets. Your winners finals was pretty much free against someone named Patch while mine was against Akiro the top Sheik in the MW. I also had to beat 1UP X (who I was told was consistently ranked 1st or 2nd in NorCal on par with Trevonte) in my wave 1. But ignoring all that, at the end of the tournament we got the same placing with you basically getting a fairly easy bracket (no offense but I didnt see any good wins) while I beat 1UP X, 1UP Nitro (PR'ed in SoCal and has beaten Shaky before?), SK92, and MVG Ryo.

You beat Ryo and have sets (I'm assuming that's what you mean by 'beaten many other good players') over Dabuz and Vinnie. Both of us won Regionals at the same time, mine was Smash United's Battlegrounds which had Denti, Karna, Gnes, MJG, Samsora, Captain Zack, Trela, etc. Honestly I would put you and I at even, not listing yourself as the better. 2 cents though.

Nimious

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Nimious
Izaw is the second best Link? Anyone who can name five Link mains won’t be thinking that.

The top three without a doubt for Link is in the order of 1. Scizor 2. Cat 3. Hyrule Hero.

There should be no doubt for the top three as each has results, taken names, are active and have demonstrated their skill consistently. These are criteria Izaw and Fierce do not fulfill.

Also as a Link main this is the absolute first time I’ve even heard of Fierce. I don’t know how he makes this list. I just watched one of this recent matches and now I definitely don’t think he makes this list.

While it’s true that there are few Links attending majors and the top five is going to have Links who are only competitive regionally, I completely disagree with throwing in names just to fill it. It’s already very iffy to me that Izaw is on the list as in the past half year all he has to show is possibly one or two tournaments plus Genesis; attending a major really shouldn’t be enough for you to be considered a top Link main.

However with Izaw at least at Genesis he did show he’s a good Link. He went pretty even with Scizor in their friendlies there.

I also don’t think there’s any chance to argue him off this list given his popularity even if the skill, especially tech skill isn’t there. I really don't know how any Link could possibly think Bombslides are useless among other gripes with him but whatever.

With that I think the final two spots should be 4. Izaw 5. Requiem.

Requiem is a regional Link but one you can see the skill and dedication of. He does well in his region and is one of the most complete Links I have seen after the top three. He knows his grab combos, his bomb combos, his spacing, and he knows how to play the Link zoning style. He’s a true student of the Link board and is an exemplary of Link.

Honestly the fourth and fifth spot is very debatable as you could have the top South American Links in Drigo Toes and Chuck there but also T, Japan’s best Link who’s beaten Abadango (though inactive now) along with Doomfire who’s destroyed Izaw before (shame we can’t all watch that). There could also be guys like Unknown (who is actually not shamelessly plugging himself), myself (I'll do that too :)) and others but the one who should definitely be on this list is Requiem.

I'm sorry, correct my ignorance. Is there any set of Catana playing any of them? I haven't seen any. Like I said. It seems Catana has been inactive, too. Coming from a same area doesn't equate to same region. Is there a bracket with them in it? Not being condescending. Genuinely curious.
Cat is not actually inactive, watch for Cat at Avalon in the coming weeks.

You can visit the Link video archive and critique thread for Cat’s matches along with other Links that should be in the top five.

Wii Twerk Trainer

Smash Ace
NNID
Wiifitgaypride69
FYI I did make Top 32 at Evo using both Mii Gunner and He Fit Trainer. I was the only Mii Gunner main to make it that far at Evo. I use both, but the people in charge of the Evo stuff only put me as a Wii Fit main, despite me using both.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Me for notable Falco LMAO I'm honored but I'm not deserving of that title at all TBH especially as of lately i been more Robin than Falco though i still play Falco but for some mu's i don't like Robin for.

Last edited:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
the regional bias is apparent
StaticManny, Komo, 6WX, KEN and True Blue all have stronger regions and overall better placings
even after those 5 there's Supergirl Kels and LoF Blue
Bit of regional bias, for sure.

Ixis is the only one we can make a real claim for at the moment though. He actually attended Genesis 3 and outplaced True Blue (I cant find KEN, Kels or Blue from genesis sadly. I assume they didnt go). I posted some evidence for him earlier:

You are 100% missing Ixis/IxisNaugus from 'notable sonics'. He's definitely the best sonic in Europe.

Notable placings:
65th at Genesis3 (for the record, that's an absurdly low placing in a lot of peoples opinions): https://smash.gg/tournament/genesis-3/brackets/10619/4409/17858/standings
3rd at DBZ7 (The largest Smash4 tournament in Europe thus far...although that will soon be overtaken by Beast6): http://gp-tips.challonge.com/dbz7pro
1st at dbz8 & dbz9 (UK nationals): http://gp-tips.challonge.com/DBZ8Singles & https://smash.gg/tournament/dat-blastzone-9/brackets/10783/3909/16093/standings

Last edited:

Regralht

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Regralht
The Wall The Wall I said he did better because he had to win more sets. I don't count the G3 crews as actual representations of a regions strength, nor did I mention it. Tristate is clearly a stronger region in general is what I was getting at (mostly based on how their individual players do elsewhere)

Kodystri

the PK Spamming Lucas Main
NNID
Kodystri
I also say Lord Mix deserves to be on there for beating ScAtt and Fatality.

TTO Crim

Smash Rookie
Mr Doom for yoshi.
Mr Doom for Bowser Jr
(Yoshi is questionable, he should definitely be under Bowser Jr tho)
Mik for Mii Gunner
Wrath for Sonic
Feel Tension for fox(4th)
Grim Turtle for fox(5th)
Rayquaza should be higher in rosalina

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild

Ixis is the only one we can make a real claim for at the moment though. He actually attended Genesis 3 and outplaced True Blue (I cant find KEN, Kels or Blue from genesis sadly. I assume they didnt go). I posted some evidence for him earlier:
If you look at their brackets though, True Blue lost to Marss (who placed 7th) and Mr. ConCon (who placed 25th), whereas Ixis lost to ImHip (who placed 65th) and NickRiddle (who placed 49th). I don't think you can say much about their relative skill from Genesis 3 TBH with their respective brackets. Maybe if Ixis had beaten NickRiddle, since he's from the same region as True Blue and I'm fairly sure has a positive record versus him.

Edit: After having taken a look at the Sonic list, I completely agree with the 5 players on there. People who dispute KEN's inclusion probably don't follow Japanese Smash 4 closely, and there's really no argument for any other Sonic over 6WX, Heero, or Seagull.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

DBZ still has a significantly low talent pool compared to the Florida majors in which True Blue attends
Kels and KEN didn't go to Genesis, but Kels went to KTAR, a stacked tri state regional and placed relatively well
Ixis and Kels could be interchangeable but 5th is True Blue for the time being

~Unknown~

Smash Apprentice
Izaw is the second best Link? Anyone who can name five Link mains won’t be thinking that.

The top three without a doubt for Link is in the order of 1. Scizor 2. Cat 3. Hyrule Hero.

There should be no doubt for the top three as each has results, taken names, are active and have demonstrated their skill consistently. These are criteria Izaw and Fierce do not fulfill.

Also as a Link main this is the absolute first time I’ve even heard of Fierce. I don’t know how he makes this list. I just watched one of this recent matches and now I definitely don’t think he makes this list.

While it’s true that there are few Links attending majors and the top five is going to have Links who are only competitive regionally, I completely disagree with throwing in names just to fill it. It’s already very iffy to me that Izaw is on the list as in the past half year all he has to show is possibly one or two tournaments plus Genesis; attending a major really shouldn’t be enough for you to be considered a top Link main.

However with Izaw at least at Genesis he did show he’s a good Link. He went pretty even with Scizor in their friendlies there.

I also don’t think there’s any chance to argue him off this list given his popularity even if the skill, especially tech skill isn’t there. I really don't know how any Link could possibly think Bombslides are useless among other gripes with him but whatever.

Requiem is a regional Link but one you can see the skill and dedication of. He does well in his region and is one of the most complete Links I have seen after the top three. He knows his grab combos, his bomb combos, his spacing, and he knows how to play the Link zoning style. He’s a true student of the Link board and is an exemplary of Link.

Honestly the fourth and fifth spot is very debatable as you could have the top South American Links in Drigo Toes and Chuck there but also T, Japan’s best Link who’s beaten Abadango (though inactive now) along with Doomfire who’s destroyed Izaw before (shame we can’t all watch that). There could also be guys like Unknown (who is actually not shamelessly plugging himself), myself (I'll do that too :)) and others but the one who should definitely be on this list is Requiem.

You can visit the Link video archive and critique thread for Cat’s matches along with other Links that should be in the top five.
Lol every link main thinks they deserve a spot on the list. No point arguing. Get out there get some placings and let your actions speak. Those words apply to myself as well

Solreth

Smash Apprentice
Ryo is a great Palutena player (along with Ike, but you already have that). Not sure if he is active with her or not, but I would like to put that out there. :upsidedown:
he actively considers his lucina as a secondary, and does wonders with her, as well as roy.

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
I have some of the most viewed Lucas content on the web atm, not sure how I'm not up there.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
If we're on the topic of putting names on the list just to fill spots then literally any other Kirby player could be placed over Poyo
He's a luigi main first and foremost, that has mediocre placings in a mediocre region
I have some of the most viewed Lucas content on the web atm, not sure how I'm not up there.
Acestar has tons of views on youtube of his Rosa/Wii Fit
Etika with his Robin
Cobi with his Sonic
yet they aren't on the list
youtube popularity isn't a factor, skill is
get results and come back

Last edited:

Abbey Street

Smash Apprentice
NNID
abbeystreet
3DS FC
4511-0701-9758
Who's Kagura?
Hadn't even heard of them before looking them up myself just now... Kagura Jan is a Chicago-area player who has had no real notable results in or outside the region. The one VoD I did find of him (vs BoScotty's Peach) did not really showcase much if any evidence for him being in the top 5 Ganons, especially not #1. Opana (tristate Ganon) has not only gone to more tourneys, but has done much better in them.

Last edited:

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
If we're on the topic of putting names on the list just to fill spots then literally any other Kirby player could be placed over Poyo
He's a luigi main first and foremost, that has mediocre placings in a mediocre region

Acestar has tons of views on youtube of his Rosa/Wii Fit
Etika with his Robin
Cobi with his Sonic
yet they aren't on the list, there's a difference between a player that is well known, and a player that is good
neither apply to you
youtube popularity isn't a factor, skill is
get real results and come back
Okay, I'm top 5 in my state (With only Rosalina's above me), win tourneys in my state , how do these not apply to me again?

That was a really rude remark, saying I'm not a good player, and I'm not well known.
You could have easily been respectful with it, rather than being rude.
Why make people in your community feel like ****?

Guess since my results aren't streamed I'm not eligible, not my fault they favor streaming PM over Smash 4 here, we never get to be streamed at events.

Last edited:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
If you look at their brackets though, True Blue lost to Marss (who placed 7th) and Mr. ConCon (who placed 25th), whereas Ixis lost to ImHip (who placed 65th) and NickRiddle (who placed 49th). I don't think you can say much about their relative skill from Genesis 3 TBH with their respective brackets. Maybe if Ixis had beaten NickRiddle, since he's from the same region as True Blue and I'm fairly sure has a positive record versus him.
In his defence...
He played like a god-damned scrub at G3 :v
No no, You're right. While he proves himself in europe he hasn't really got a leg to stand on in america. We'll just have to wait until beast to make the argument.

DBZ still has a significantly low talent pool compared to the Florida majors in which True Blue attends
Kels and KEN didn't go to Genesis, but Kels went to KTAR, a stacked tri state regional and placed relatively well
Well, DBZ7 had a high talent pool, but a european major at this time can't really compete stuff like CEO. At the same time, I doubt TB comes 3rd at florida majors either.
Either way, I said earlier that you're probably right, it's hard to justify anything atm. All I have is knowledge from playing against them both and the last time I played TB was nearly a year ago now at apex. It's not a fair comparison

I'LL BE BACK AFTER BEAST 6

Last edited:

Abbey Street

Smash Apprentice
NNID
abbeystreet
3DS FC
4511-0701-9758
As for the last three :4lucina: players...

C-Lu is a former PR player from Alberta (now in Ontario) who has taken games off of some of the region's best
LawOfFate is another solo Lucina main with very strong results in online tourneys and some offline as well
And Ryo...is Ryo, not much else to say here. :p

I can hunt down results for each of these players if needed

Last edited:

juddy96

Smash Lord
I would argue Wonf over Seagull for #5 Sonic. Wonf is ranked #3 in Mexico and took a set off Hyuga in tournament at Thunderstruck (finishing 2nd behind MK Leo)

Link: T over Fierce

DDD: Addy and Andy are both ranked in Mexico and both deserve spots on the list

Marth: VeXx from Venezuela

Pac-Man: Tea from Japan who got 9th at Sumabato niconico Qualifiers defeating Souther, Umeki, and Sakasaka

Bowser Jr: Castro is a good Bowser Jr from Texas, I'd put him over Andy Sauro

Last edited:

Fierce66

Smash Rookie

I'm sorry you think so poorly of me. Please watch my Smash the Record set that got me into top 64? Was nervous at first but I feel I played pretty well. I'd also like you to consider the region I'm in. Relatively rough.
In any case, I'm confident in my skills and accomplishments. I'm relatively new to the scene. I'm not surprised you haven't heard of me. I'm Florida's best Link. Id love to play you some time to prove why. ;]

Raffi815

Smash Cadet
As a well known wifi ROB and also have been attending huge locals and doing well in them I should deff be on there. (raffi-x)

Only criteria is not attending a huge national yet, but I don't that that should be extremely necessary

Afro Smash

Smash Ace
NNID
Afro_Smash
3DS FC
2938-6360-9529
Honoured to be on the notable Samus list however from the criteria I don't believe ESAM deserves to be there, he gets all his placings with Pikachu and will very occasionally bring out Samus for fun.

Suggestions to replace him would be Tumultus or ChoZoX though I'm not sure of their activity, or SCRM or KayJay from Europe.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I would argue Wonf over Seagull for #5 Sonic. Wonf is ranked #3 in Mexico and took a set off Hyuga in tournament at Thunderstruck (finishing 2nd behind MK Leo)
You're crazy. I have gone to many national tournaments and have wins over several godlike players. I'll list my wins if absolutely necessary.

I could see Wonf over Supergirlkels as she hasn't gone out of her country and placed exceptionally well either, but me? No way.
17th is NOT relatively well and the competition that Ktar was so-so. 6wx AND Camalange outplaced her at Ktar.

Edit: After having taken a look at the Sonic list, I completely agree with the 5 players on there. People who dispute KEN's inclusion probably don't follow Japanese Smash 4 closely, and there's really no argument for any other Sonic over 6WX, Heero, or Seagull.
KEN has random good and bad performances. He's gotten a lot better recently though.
:018:

Last edited:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Papa Mink for Charizard

Has a winning record on GDX in FL. Don't sleep

Jucchan

Smash Journeyman
Remove Gakuto from Ness, he hasn't been active since FAT and didn't even do particularly well. 5th best might have made sense half a year ago but I'm sure there are better players in the US now, though I'm not knowledgeable enough in Ness to know specifically who.

Splash Damage

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Grab_N_Go
ATARi is a particularly great Ness from NE, with a 2-0 set win on Marss, consistently solid placings, and being ranked 9th on the NEPR. I could dig up some of his notable placings if necessary

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
You're crazy. I have gone to many national tournaments and wins over several godlike players. I'll list my wins if absolutely necessary.

I could see Wonf over Supergirlkels as she hasn't gone out of her country and placed acceptionally well either, but me? No way.

17th is NOT relatively well and the competition that Ktar was so-so. 6wx AND Camalange outplaced her at Ktar.

KEN has random good and bad performances. He's gotten a lot better recently though.
:018:
Oh I didn't realize the list changed and you were 5th
I assumed 5th was True Blue and the argument was for Ixis, thought you were higher
top 5 for sonic is concrete atm imo, if there were to be an honorable mentions list, True Blue, Ixis should be first 2 listed.

Last edited:

Vader614

Smash Cadet
NNID
andyvader
I obviously don't belong in the Top 5 Notable players, but as a dedicated G&W player that's been doing so well in local for at least April of 2015, is that something worth mentioning for the near future? I've also went to EVO 2015 (made it out of pools) and participated in Paragon 2015.

-Vader

GhettoNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
DaGhettoNinja
3DS FC
2724-1629-7971
Nominating my boy VeXx for marth. He's #1 in Venezuela using only marth and went to Gensis 3 (along with doing well in his region of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom