• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 10 players in Tampa in melee.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Well HTG couldn't come today but we will both be at Gabe/Beefy's fest. See you guys there.

And ****ing post more *****es

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Yeah.

And renth is awesome.

I assure you.

Also my doc is still apparently my best character says Harriet the Guy.

And I'm buying a new controller soon because i played with Harriet's and omg it's so much better

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
Yeah.

And renth is awesome.

I assure you.

Also my doc is still apparently my best character says Harriet the Guy.

And I'm buying a new controller soon because i played with Harriet's and omg it's so much better
actually that doesnt suprise me you played dor for over a year and youve played fox for what 3 months? im not sure but either way youve played doc significantly longer than fox so hes naturally gonna b betta

and yes renth is aweeeesommeeeeeee

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Played vs polmex today

WITH MY DOC

And omfg it's gotten so much better.

I actually keep up with him now! Until I choke

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
…………..........,',
…………........,':,'..........._,.-~¬^*'¨¯¯¯¨`'*^¬~-.,¸_
…………........¦::',.¸,-~^*¯ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .¯*^~-,¸
………….......,'::::', . . . . . . _¸,-~~¬¬^^¬¬~~-,¸_ . . . . . `~.¸
…………...,-•´.',::::`',.¸„-~^*¯……………………. .¯`•-.,¸ . . . . `-,
…………,-´ .`,. .';:::,'………………………………. . . . `~, . . . . `-,
..........,-' . . .,':`,',::'-,…………don't Smoke…. . . . . . .`-, . . . . `,
........,' . . . ,´::,´,',',:::`,`-,………………………………. . . . . `, . . . . ',
......,' . . . ,'::,´.,','. ',::,' . .`-,………………………………. . . . `, . . .. .',
.....;' . . . .;`,',,':,'. .,':,' . . . .`~-,………………………………. . .`-,. . . .';
....;' . . . .;'. ',` :::`,´:¬(. .`-, . . . . `-,………………………………. . ¦ . . . ',
...;' . . . .;'. .,'::\:::`,::',. . .`-, . . . . `-,……………………. . . . _¸„-~¬~-, . ';
..;' . . . .,'. ,´::::;',::',:::`,. . . .`-, . . . . `-,…………. .¸„.,-•~¬^*¯. : : : : : ', . ¦
.;' . . . . : ,':::,-'. ',::',',::'. . . . . .`-, . . . . `-, ¸„.-•¬*¯;;;;;`-,. : : : : : : : _,-'. .;'
.'; . . . . : ',:,'. . .,':,'.,','…………. .`-, . . . .`-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,' : :_¸.-•^*´¯ . . .;'
..'; . . . .',. ',',. .,',´.-'-'. . ,¸_.-•¬^*´¯;;;;`-, . . . `~,;;;;;;;,-~‘¬*¯. . . ,' . . . .;'
...'; . . . .`,. `,¸`.´. ¸,-~~-,¸`-,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;`-, . . . . `-,^´………… ,' . . . ;'
....', . . . . `¸,-¬^*¯*^-,. ;; `;;', ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;_.-`-, . . . .`-,. . . . . .,'. . . . ,'
......', . . .,'..,.;; ;; ;; `,.',. ;`,;;', ;;;;;;;_.-*¯. . . .`-, . . . . `-,. . ¸-´ . . . .,'
........', . . ',.', ;; ;; ;; ,' ,' ;;,'...'_.-•*¯…………. . .`-, . . . . `-´ . . . . .,´
..........`, . . '-,`~-~;;´,-'_¸„-~*¯……………………. . `-,¸ . . . . . . .,-´
…………`-, . .`~--~´ ~.,¸………………………………¸-´ . . . . .,-´
…………....`~,¸ . . . . . .`^•-„¸_…………. . . . _¸¸„.-•^´ . . . .¸„-^´
…………..........`~-,¸ . . . . . . .¯¨`'*^¬~~¬*´¨¯ . . . . . ¸„.-^´
……………………....'*^•-.„¸_ . . . . . . . . . . . ._¸„.-•^´
…………………….........…..¯`*¬~•——•~¬´¯

and stop chokin scidadle lol

Renth

Smash Hero
I don't think it's a matter of Scidadle choking. It's more of a sense he feels he should be doing better than he does. Everyone when they lose outside of getting beaten badly on a regular basis feels when they play a close game or what feels like a close game. They want to prove to themselves and others they are a good player. In this case, Tyler needs to get over what bothers him in the game and focus more towards becoming a better player.

You saw and heard it yourself, I play better while i'm distracted you never know what might help you out.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
I don't think it's a matter of Scidadle choking. It's more of a sense he feels he should be doing better than he does. Everyone when they lose outside of getting beaten badly on a regular basis feels when they play a close game or what feels like a close game. They want to prove to themselves and others they are a good player. In this case, Tyler needs to get over what bothers him in the game and focus more towards becoming a better player.

You saw and heard it yourself, I play better while i'm distracted you never know what might help you out.
makes sence i can relate

OverLade

Smash Hero
I get nervous when it's last stock last hit often.

I get nervous. I guess you could call it choking
Choking is a reason for losing. Getting nervous is a factor affecting your performance.

"He lost because choked".

"He can't play his best because he's nervous".

See the difference?

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Yo dudes I am a midwest melee smasher on vacation in Venice(about hour 20 mins south of tampa), looking to get some games on. I met the gainesville crew(rock, harriet, raistlin, apollo, blind) at pound 4, but I dont think I know any of you guys.

Anywho id really like to play some games, and I may be able to borrow a car to come down on Friday or Wednesday. I talked to pol mex last year but it never worked out(cuz I was here on spring break same time). Going to Orlando to meet my cousins at disneyland on Thursday, so cant then. I am leaving Saturday.

So basically, if I can go to anyones place to play on Weds or Fri please let me know asap through this topic or PM...also if you indulge in the herb i would like to get down XD. I also need a controller, didnt bring mine. Please let me know times available as well, cuz i gotta borrow my parents car.

Its hard to get internet here but I will check later today and other times when I can.

Thanks, and hopefully we can play soon!!

my cell is 630 484 1955, feel free to text/call me

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Sorry nothing worked out guys, I'm currently in the Tampa airport about to fly home. Thanks to yummy and smash your mom for trying so hard. It just came down to me being a 3 hour round trip from you guys, and to top it off, I would have to monopolize my family's one rented car for the whole day.

Another time!

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Noel.

You're gay.

Also. Yeah next time for sure microwave. I'm down almost any time. Just shoot me a PM or hit me up on AIM next time you're in town.

Renth

Smash Hero
well good news

got my licence today

gettin a car by the end of the month

theres another melee car so

YESSSs
Don't get too confident, driving is a privilege that should be handled with extreme care. I'm sure you've heard this more than a few times but a safe confident driver is seen less and less these days. May you be safe and travel well.

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
Don't get too confident, driving is a privilege that should be handled with extreme care. I'm sure you've heard this more than a few times but a safe confident driver is seen less and less these days. May you be safe and travel well.
yea listen to renth....im a safe driver....jus dont mind the time i had noel renth mooney and sum other guy in the back seat and slim in the front....got to gigabits in 45mins.... 100mph all day!!!......but im safe

Top Bottom