• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 10 players in Tampa in melee.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
yea for real tho id say top 10 in melee is

1top 4 is noel polmex ag4u2nv and red hal in no particular order
after that its a bit to close to call but imma have to say
scid
then gabe/me
then me./gabe (but gabes just rusty so imma say hes even for now)
then the asian kid veggi brought over that one day
then takao
then david

but after 4 its a bit vague cuz i know i can take scidadle and gabe and pretty much everyone else exept for the top 4

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Ugh. Beefy. I'm sorry but you over estimate your skill level. Gabe is better than you and it's not really all that close. He 2 stocked your falcon. 2 stocks is a lot. Until you can get him to 1 stock 1 hit Gabe is better than you. The only reason you won first match is because it was like his first match

As for me and you... well I 3/4 stocked you quite a bit last weekend.

I'm not saying you're bad you're just not as good as gabe.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
Ugh. Beefy. I'm sorry but you over estimate your skill level. Gabe is better than you and it's not really all that close. He 2 stocked your falcon. 2 stocks is a lot. Until you can get him to 1 stock 1 hit Gabe is better than you. The only reason you won first match is because it was like his first match

As for me and you... well I 3/4 stocked you quite a bit last weekend.

I'm not saying you're bad you're just not as good as gabe.
we only played 2 matches and i hate FD vs doc,i beat him on the fountain, and i even said gabes only rusty once he gets back into it a bit he'll b so much better

i know i can take you i just wish i could play 100% in friendlies which is really hard for me usually im @ about 70-85% in friendlies it feels like

@noel is he really back? i havent seen that kid in over a year

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Beefy. I'm sorry but no you can't. I lost to you maybe twice all weekend. I'm much better than you. And I'm only getting better. As are you.

And you beat gabe on fountain cause it was the first match he played when you were playing all weekend.

You think I have my try pants on in every friendly I play? no.

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
lmaooo at the randomness...i see beefy playin and when he plays friendlies his scouter says 80-90% in 1st form......

but yea i been playin melee again...gettin back my timing and speed....but yea

TOP 10

1.polmex/noel
2.polmex/noel
3.ISL
4.ag4us(i would like to meet him)
5.me/scidadle/red
6.me/scidadle/red
7.me/scidadle/red
8.beefy
9.takao
10.EDD!!!!!!!!!!!

ok all these excuses y dont ppl do a 5 dollar money match???? and if u say oh lets do a 1 dollar MM instead cuz im cheap than thats say "i dont want to lose my money" meanin u r scared and the other player is better than u...therefore you should not be makein excuses y u lost...

noel my PR bro. when we gonna chilll nuccccccccaaaa im guessin ur not comein to my fest???? or r u?????

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
From what I remember, neither Scidadle nor yummynbeefy are good players! :)

If I remember correctly, yummynbeefy is a Falcon I 2-0 at NOOB1, and Scidadle is a doc who I've played at winterfest and some brawl gigs before that in several melee friendlies. I remember beating Scidadle almost all the time!!

/qdvs like post.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
I dont play doc anymore...

That was forever ago. If you're at wato and I'm there too I'd be more than happy to play you in some friendlies or MM if you're up for it.

I honestly have no clue who you are in person :X

Winterfest was forever ago and I sucked hard back then. I suck a lot less now

Also I hope you aren't calling us out for poking fun at each other. I guess you just don't know Tampa.

Get trolled me

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
lol at yummy and scidadle. fightin like lil girls over the last tampon.....

beefy says everytime im getin so much better ull see...but its the same beefy that i played a month ago....now he has a ego..out of no where...he hasnt beat anyone good yet

scidadle ur good but ur not that good im not sayin u have a big ego but ur gettin one also...and yes everyone no's ur better than beefy..but u dont need to rub it in his face everytime u see him...

the best in tampa is bobby lite and he got a huge co.ck....polmex told me

Scidadle

Smash Champion
I know I'm not that good. Or good at all for that matter.

the majority of people would beat me.

I don't have an ego at all. Just towards beefy I do

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I dont play doc anymore...

That was forever ago. If you're at wato and I'm there too I'd be more than happy to play you in some friendlies or MM if you're up for it.

I honestly have no clue who you are in person :X

Winterfest was forever ago and I sucked hard back then. I suck a lot less now

Also I hope you aren't calling us out for poking fun at each other. I guess you just don't know Tampa.

Get trolled me
I won't be at wato, sorry.

Also I wasn't really calling you at as much as I was poking fun at you two for poking fun at each other, if that makes sense. :laugh:

Top Bottom