• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Titan- A Toon Link Combo Video

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
When I watched Toon Nasty, I was inspired to pick up Toon Link as a secondary. After watching this, I'm tepted to switch mains... Excellent video Santi.

Santi

Smash Lord
#69 - Most Discussed (Today) - Gaming
#42 - Most Viewed (Today) - Gaming - France
#16 - Top Favorited (Today) - Gaming
#65 - Top Rated (Today) - Gaming

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT GUYS
:)
<3

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
^
|
Wario. *nods*

No one is as popular as Santi. =(

Silver Swordsman

Smash Apprentice
Santi, this was an amazing vid. Lately I've been thinking the only way for TL to do well was by being really campy and not flashy at all but this just completely proved me wrong. You did so many amazing things it's mind-boggling... I'm at a loss for words. Now I just want to experiment with TL and start ****** the NorCal scene. Great job :)

My only complaint is that it was only 4 minutes long. :(

Lightning93

Smash Champion
I enjoyed your video a lot as well. In comparison to your Bair Naked Bonage video, I saw your playstyle has become a lot more effective and, well, to put it simply, graceful. Every hit is timed perfectly, and you always have a follow up. It's not like your playing "safe," a.k.a constantly using z-air, b-air, bombs, arrows, to rack and prevent damage etc. you actually set the opponent up with some of the best mindgames and kills I have ever seen coming from TL. Very well done. I'm glad to see patience is becoming a true virtue, although honestly I would rather have Brawl not need so much if you understand. I miss combos... XD

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Should nominate this vid for "Best vids of each character" thing on the General discussion boards, We got pretty old vids representing on there.

If its ok with Santi though

Veggieburger_802

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-7958-8584-9570
This post has been removed because the user was in high school when he wrote it and he wants to start using this website again without people being able to see the stupid stuff he said ten years ago.

Last edited:

oOJaseOo

Smash Ace
*Sniff Sniff* nothing has ever made me this happy i started crying when i saw the thread not gonna say wat happened half way through the vid....

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Great video. Your game is.. unique. It's a LOT different from what I usually see and it works pretty well.

Your gimping game is especially good now :D It's nice how you make edge gaurding look sexy. Nice video Santi. :D

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Man I don't enjoy many combo vids these days but that was insane. Great job santi.

Hyro

Smash Lord
This combo vid truly inspired me.

You have my word...I'm gonna main Toon Link now.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Lol, is Lee talking on Hryo's account or something?? xD

And the combo vid song is stuck in my head haha

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Lol, is Lee talking on Hryo's account or something?? xD

And the combo vid song is stuck in my head haha
Lol, this is the best part. I keep replaying the video in a separate tab just to listen to the song... I'll be downloading it soon enough.

Also, **** all you guys, I'm cool regardless of the character I play... LOVE ME!

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
I've downloaded the vid and chucked it on my Ipod. No joke, mus'tve watched it at least 20 times already.
Haha yea the music is gooood.

Just too **** to stop

Santi

Smash Lord
God you guys are awesome
:)

I'm only famous because my name's Santi and it's just catchy ;)

Thank's everyone so much for the praise.
I really wanted this video to be better than the previous two and from what I hear.. you guys think it is.
So I'm really glad about that. And I was nervous about the song but I like it and I'm glad no one has really complained about it :)

3:10 makes me pee a little everytime I see it. lol.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
I'm only famous because I go one on one, two on one, three on one, and one for fun!
Fixed, once again.

So liek, I can't wait to finally go home and watch this on a computer that doesn't suck :D

It'll be in high quality and not choppy, so I can be truly impressed!

It was still a great video even with lag >_>

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Santi's birthday must be on March 10th at 3:10 PM.
It only makes sense.

Top Bottom