• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Titan- A Toon Link Combo Video

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Hell yeah for moving to Texas for college.
UTSA ftw. =)

-Real-

Smash Rookie
O
M
F
G

3:10 was like, the best one everrrrrr <3333333333333333. Santi u r too beast dayum it.

Artmastercorey

Smash Journeyman
Santi, how do you go about doing your jabs to grab? I can never seem to get it right. Do you hold down, everytime u jab or what exactly? I just play online for fun but your the first toonlink I ever saw that utilized his moves correctly...and Great video!

Nehemiah

Smash Cadet
Santi, how do you go about doing your jabs to grab? I can never seem to get it right. Do you hold down, everytime u jab or what exactly? I just play online for fun but your the first toonlink I ever saw that utilized his moves correctly...and Great video!
neutral A then Z

but thats not something you want to use over and over again..cause it looks like he used it alot, but they are different fights. The thing is, you want to learn different tricks and not spam the same thing or it will be expected and you will be punished badly. like for example when everyone used to spam the bair combo, and now it doesn't really work anymore.

Not to criticize, but some techs listed in this forum section are....useless, just flashy and for show and not good to do in the middle of a fight. And some techs are either good but situational, some are difficult and not worth it, but some are really useful, easy to pull and good to use aslong as it's not spammed.

A comment, One thing I hate about some toonlink players is that some spend the entire fight, running and throwing off random projectiles in a poor manner, miss alot and still die.

I can understand doing that to characters like....metaknight, but agains't like...ness? not neccesary.

To Santi...saw the video( and BNB and toon nasty) all nice, good variation, thumbs up. One of the best TL's I've seen. Hope to see some of your real, recent, matches...besides combo videos cause not to claim but most combo vids I seen are decent people vs sucky people who don't airdodge and get *****...like most kirby ones

UncleSam

Smash Master
neutral A then Z
without a jab cancel, he will just jab again... plus, it ensures a better grab, since Tink's grab is so horrible/punishable

Artmastercorey

Smash Journeyman
when i press a then z he swings his sword 2 more times unless i wait a little...seems like a, down, then z would be best...but its hard for me to really get into actually using it in combat, or knowing when to use it because u have to be standing still with your opponent close by for it to work.

Santi

Smash Lord
whaaaaaa
;)
I always do that at 3:10

duhhh
its like my signature
<3Zac

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Dojo told me the story. You're too good Santi. Expect my combo video to have a 3:10... or maybe it should be 3:09.

I think I like 9 more ;)

Pho

Smash Journeyman
Congrats Santi on your title of Smash Elitist. I didn't notice it till today.

darkpheonix

Smash Rookie
just as i expected from superflysanti.
keep on, bro!
flippy would like to fight you, too.
decline unless you want to die.

THX FER VID, YO!

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
This thread gets bumped once in a good while...

Jezis

Smash Rookie
Hey im new to these forums Very nice toon link i actually watched this video b4 i came to these forums =D

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Myuru, Sheikant and his Pikan00b belong on the Pika boards.

VietGeek only posts in the GD thread. He doesn't even main TL, myu.

Top Bottom