• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Too Poor for Genesis Sunday, July 12th, 2009 Scarborough, ON, Canada BRAWL tournament

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
LMFAO no I made an advertisement for this in a game store that a lot of people go to, so we should get some extra, but honestly wtf is with the 50 person cap bull **** lets get a better venue next time.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
all of gta better be there lol. good **** advertising btw. if i come i could probobly take a train back at 10:30(might be to early though) , or get housed and leave next morning

PaintedGhost

Smash Journeyman
I may just enter Vbrawl. If I do i'm just going to be stalling/planking with ganondorf.....

.....................................Wondering how?.......................You'll see, July 12th.

5ive

Smash Champion
no, I'm sure the venue owner wants more people.
More people = $$$ amirite

It's just area constraints.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Is the 50 person cap set in stone?
The venue isn't that big. It can hold about 50 people with setups and tables. If there were any more people there would be no space to move and it might even be a little cramped as is. I'm not saying yes or no but it would be cramped.

5ive

Smash Champion
The venue isn't that big. It can hold about 50 people with setups and tables. If there were any more people there would be no space to move and it might even be a little cramped as is. I'm not saying yes or no but it would be cramped.
He asked if it was set in stone, not if it was big. <_<
V_V >_>

Gichan

Smash Champion
Wow, I completely forgot the venue is going to be small, I hope people realize this, don't be expecting anything cool.

JvaN_

Smash Apprentice
Small venues ain't **** for people in my neighbourhood.

Anyway, I managed to win an $10 8ball pool MM vs my friend yesterday, so I should be making this (for not-Brawl)

Somebody bring Blazblue D:

.Marik

is a social misfit
Woah woah woah.

Sunday?....

SUUUUUUNDAY?

I thought this was going down on Saturday...

FML. I can't do these things on Sunday, curfew is too f*cking ********.

:[

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Omg if it makes me clusterphobic I'm not coming, sorry Holy. But if I check it out and its presentable then ok thats fine, but if the venue is small how will you have enough room for setups? >_>

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Im sure well be fine, in the end all people attending never end up all going. We will get something around 40, also Gichan please come to aim tomorrow. I need to talk to you about something. If Silverdoc isnt going, Percon wanna team?

KingAce

Smash Ace
yes holy please pull out the double mk
thats me and broses favourite matchup to play against in dubs :p

Cyan_

Smash Lord
we should do crews, but we probably won't have enough time =/

KingAce

Smash Ace
also i encourage everyone who usually doesnt do doubles to try it out and find a partner that you dont have problems playing with. most players usually like doubles>singles

nickcam

Smash Ace
Hey TO's would it be alright if we could run a side rock paper scissors tourney. No joke legit winner gets all the pot. Need a recording set up to record grandfinals though lolol

Top Bottom