• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TOMB 3: The MidPoinT (Results are up in the 2nd Post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trela

Smash Lord
I'll edit all of the Sets that have been completed after the 2nd Mini-Bracket today.

We are half way done with Mini-Bracket #1. The last matches are being played today, I believe. Thay don't have much time, either!

Yo drop me out from the tourney.
Yes sir :(

Q77

Smash Apprentice
Q vs Zen

Q wins 2-1

:metaknight: vs. :kirby2: = :metaknight: @ Smashville

:metaknight: vs. :kirby2: = :kirby2: @ Jungle Japes... I'm banning this against you from now on!!

:metaknight: vs. :kirby2: = :metaknight: @ Rainbow Cruise

GGS

EDIT: Note that I beat Sora through DQ cuz his "disk broke" :p

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Well my plans for today were cancelled, but I'm still not going to be here on Sunday for the Bracket. I messaged Slicer on the 19thasking to do the match early and he hasn't logged on since then. What's going to happen? Time extension?

Aibou

Smash Master
My wifi's been fixed for a couple of days now, but Juxtapose is never on when I am...

Trela

Smash Lord
I'm going to go ahead and edit the Main Bracket + Mini-Brackets with the completed Sets so far. This TOMB is actually having a better start than the other TOMB's!

Well my plans for today were cancelled, but I'm still not going to be here on Sunday for the Bracket. I messaged Slicer on the 19thasking to do the match early and he hasn't logged on since then. What's going to happen? Time extension?
Slicer is sort of inactive, and he didn't do any of his matches in TOMB 2. I may just DQ him if he doesn't show up today :(

Deadline is up. Unless Trela gives an extension, you can have the win x_x
You guys can have today to do it, as well. Yesterday I wasn't even here, and no one showed up for the Mini-Bracket, either.

I lost ot Zen 2-0.

Worst.tourney.ever.
I honestly gave you crappy Seeding, and I apologize for that...

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
The flaw in the seeding this time around was that it was based of previous placements.

A LOT of people ended up passing with DQ's, getting a higher seed than they should've. I also disagree on holding the sign-ups on one site, but that may just be me. Really questioning if I'll join TOMB 4.

I don't want to seem like a sore loser, but it's been a while since I've gotten last.

Aibou

Smash Master
EDITED: Beat Juxtapose 2-0

:zelda: > :mario2: FD and Delfino

I was in a bit of a rush, Jux. Sorry for being so overaggressive x_x

boo13

Smash Apprentice
8Bitman says he can't play today. When is the deadline?

Trela

Smash Lord
I was in the chat when I said I would ;_;

But only BlkMagiK was there :(
Yeah. I told Blk that I'd be gone all day Saturday and needed him to help me host Mini-Bracket #3. The players will now just have to complete their matches before the next Mini-Brackets start.

Aibou won his match, btw, so please play him today!

8Bitman says he can't play today. When is the deadline?
Tuesday is the deadline for Round 2 in every Mini-Bracket. Please get it done by then!

Also, thank you guys for doing your matches after the Date and Time for the Mini-Bracket you're in. It helps to see that you guys actually care lol.

Aibou

Smash Master
Rust isn't online. Nor is he on the chat. Oh well, my own fault for taking so long with my other match...

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
because my opponent does not have an open message box, I PM'd my opponent. awaiting his PM back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom