• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tom Nook for SSBB: Far from Deconfirmed.

bbb

Smash Champion
Wow... Whoever designed HMSM was a mean sonnovabeotch...

But yeah, I think that we've been off topic long enough... Tom Nook FT - Wait a minute... What am I saying?! >.<
MUAHAHAHA, my sly tactics work again! I've been using subliminal messages

look closely

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
MUAHAHAHA, my sly tactics work again I've been using subliminal messages

look closely

You sneaky sonnova- :laugh:
Well at any rate, seeing how Sakurai-san seems to recognize Nsider Forums as the "official" SSB community and seeing how there's 10 freakin' Tom Nook topics every day, it's quite likely you guys will get your wish. I still don't see the logic behind his inclusion though, and I still hold fast to my belief that there's many better candidates that should get in first... Oh well...

bbb

Smash Champion
I understand and respect every charater thread you've ever made, especially the three in yer sig, all *****in'. But you must understand that Tom Nook is pretty much the only character I REALLY want in Brawl, don't know why, but I ****in' love Tom Nook. By that I mean, I support a lot of characters but Tom Nook is the only one that if he doesn't make it, I'll be truly dissapointed.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
I understand and respect every charater thread you've ever made, especially the three in yer sig, all *****in'. But you must understand that Tom Nook is pretty much the only character I REALLY want in Brawl, don't know why, but I ****in' love Tom Nook. By that I mean, I support a lot of characters but Tom Nook is the only one that if he doesn't make it, I'll be truly dissapointed.
Because Nook is awesome. what if Nook was like the godfather.....

Nook: Hey frankie
Frankie: Hey Nook, good day, isn't it?
Nook: Good day indeed, for my money
Frankie: Hey, hey, I getsa the bells, I getsa the bells, I just need a few more days
Nook takes a shovel and break's frankie's leg with it
Frankie: AAUUGHH!!!
Nook: Let this be a warning to ya.

Sorry if this bad joke was made before :embarrass

DokturSea

Smash Lord
Because Nook is awesome. what if Nook was like the godfather.....

Nook: Hey frankie
Frankie: Hey Nook, good day, isn't it?
Nook: Good day indeed, for my money
Frankie: Hey, hey, I getsa the bells, I getsa the bells, I just need a few more days
Nook takes a shovel and break's frankie's leg with it
Frankie: AAUUGHH!!!
Nook: Let this be a warning to ya.

Sorry if this bad joke was made before :embarrass
I find that hilarious because I pictured an AC human villager as Frankie, rolling around on the ground, clutching his knees and screaming.

zombie7775

Smash Lord
I was hoping no one would bring up the movie.:urg: How can you make a decent movie out of this series?

Maverick69

Smash Ace
That's how I feel about shyguy. That is, I really like him, but I dont know why. However, I'll understand if he doesnt make it into the game.

Nook however, I will be sorely dissapointed if he doesn't, because animal crossing is so deserving of a slot.

Animal Crossing movie.... that movie could suck horribly and I would still go see it. It would be an odd movie and probably wont have much of a point... but it will own. OWN I SAY.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Look the best shop keepers in order are
1. Nook
2. guy from Starfox Adventures
3. Crazy Redd
4. Happy Mask Salesman
5. Funky Kong (he sells guns)
6. Candy Kong (she sells musical instruments)
7. Cranky Kong (he sells potions)
8. Tingle (he's a good salesman)
9. Guy from LA (I heard he was cool)
10. Guy from RE4

Now can we get back on topic NOOK FOR BRAWL!

Maverick69

Smash Ace
that post was made of sleepy and apathy.

and Zombiecola, I think Plan 9's post taste a little better than roflcakes. I'd say that his posts taste like a big helping of roflwaffles with some 1337 sauce poured all over em. And to prove how tasty his posts are, head on over to the krystal thread. You will not be dissapointed.

Oh, and Basement Dweller's posts taste ike nubcakes.

100links

Smash Ace
that post was made of sleepy and apathy.

and Zombiecola, I think Plan 9's post taste a little better than roflcakes. I'd say that his posts taste like a big helping of roflwaffles with some 1337 sauce poured all over em. And to prove how tasty his posts are, head on over to the krystal thread. You will not be dissapointed.

Oh, and Basement Dweller's posts taste ike nubcakes.

bbb

Smash Champion
100links, I love you, and I love zombie cola, gay butt secks all around!! Dante, you're ok.

Top Bottom