• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tom Nook for SSBB: Far from Deconfirmed.

Maverick69

Smash Ace
I agree wholeheartedly. Animal Crossing is one of my favorite nintendo games and I cant think of a better representative than Tom Nook. The only other character I can think of would be K.K. Slider, but what's he gonna do, Eyebrow ya to death? lol.

Tom Nook for Brawl!

Maverick69

Smash Ace
Basement Dweller, Just out of curiosity, do you EVER support a thread not written by you or Zombie?

Tom Nook for Brawl!

and no resetti. i dont want to be lectured mid fight.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
I dont mind the Nook being there in some form or another execpt a fighter.

Which brings me to this question: Why does everyone think everything has to be a fighter in order to be in Brawl? Might as well put in a Koopa Troopa in there since there similar in size and shape.

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
Basement Dweller, are you campaigning for ANYONE in brawl?

You really are a basement dweller.

You seem to want everyone and everything removed from brawl!

And I HATE people like you, with no imagination, and no love for Ness.

HOW COULD YOU HATE NESS!!! THE MOST ORIGINAL CHARACTER IN THE GAME!!!1

xianfeng

Smash Hero
I drew me up some Nook Pictures

B - Slingshot - Nook charges up a shot with a slingshot and fires it.

B ^ - Umbrella Glide - same as Peach

B > - Item Whack - Nook pulls out either a shovel, Axe, Net or Fighing Rod and whacks you with it

B v - Ball Kick - Nook kicks a random ball

His super

Population Mauling: Tom opens a door and a sea of villagers come out and attack foes.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Go for it, my Diddy-loving friend.
Thankyou.

Do you know what's scary Nook could easily be a Peach clone (he shouldn't be though) Think about it except the B > wouldn't work for him, but I prefer the original one I came up with.

B - Use random villager as a shield
B > - Butt Blast (Haha Nook, but it could work)
B ^ - Umbrella
B v - pull out a random Gyroid

Maverick69

Smash Ace
lol even though it does work I wouldn't want to see nook as a peach clone. Altho, if he were, would he be able to float? lol.

Also, plan9 I didn't know you drew that. I saw you use it somewhere before I was unaware that that was a drawing. You're getting better lol.

anyways, nook for brawl!

bbb

Smash Champion
I was thinking of drawing a little move list for him,but I think I'll do it once I get back from this trip I'm on.

Maverick69

Smash Ace
yea which I didnt even know you were on lol. I was askin where u were yesterday.

But yea. Movelist drawing would be cool. And i'm sure you can think up some very creative moves for old Mr. Nook.

the_yellow_blaze_TSG

Smash Rookie
I drew me up some Nook Pictures

B - Slingshot - Nook charges up a shot with a slingshot and fires it.

B ^ - Umbrella Glide - same as Peach

B > - Item Whack - Nook pulls out either a shovel, Axe, Net or Fighing Rod and whacks you with it

B v - Ball Kick - Nook kicks a random ball

His super

Population Mauling: Tom opens a door and a sea of villagers come out and attack foes.
Your draw is horrible (I CAN'T OPEN MY EYES, AHHHGGG!!!), but it's not horrible as Tom Nook himself

But don't cry, your mom still love you, LOL

Black/Light

Smash Master
Your draw is horrible (I CAN'T OPEN MY EYES, AHHHGGG!!!), but it's not horrible as Tom Nook himself

LMAO. . . .

But really,xianfeng, can you inlighten me on whats between his legs on the Bv move?

. . . . It looks like something. . . .

xianfeng

Smash Hero

I know I suck at drawing but I like to draw too anyway.

But really,xianfeng, can you inlighten me on whats between his legs on the Bv move?
I stuffed up with the skirt thing so I tried to draw over it, I was using Texta.

Maverick69

Smash Ace
Dude xianfeng you really aren't that bad. Better than anything I can draw. And hey, I dont see anyone else brave enough to put their drawings up where everyone can see em. Not to mention the fact that seeing the moves in action really does help.

Also, Nook for Brawl.

Zombie Cola

Smash Ace
Xian, Plan9, you guys are persistent with this Tom Nook stuff aren't you? I give up on arguing it, for your sake I hope he makes it in in some form or fashion......

Maverick69

Smash Ace
Xian, Plan9, you guys are persistent with this Tom Nook stuff aren't you? I give up on arguing it, for your sake I hope he makes it in in some form or fashion......
Oh fine, don't include me. lol.

Yea I guess I havnt been as adamant as those two. But I do really want to see Tom Nook in Brawl. Animal Crosssing is one of my favorite games and it really made the gamecube popular. It deserves to have it's own little slot in Brawl.

Zombie Cola

Smash Ace
Oh fine, don't include me. lol.

Yea I guess I havnt been as adamant as those two. But I do really want to see Tom Nook in Brawl. Animal Crosssing is one of my favorite games and it really made the gamecube popular. It deserves to have it's own little slot in Brawl.
Uhh, oh and dantedemonslayer too. Lol sorry. Didn't mean a thing by it, just got into a discussion with these two a while back about this nook thing.

Nook should try and charge Zelda to expand the castle in the Hyrule level......

xianfeng

Smash Hero
I made this thread so I don't think so :p if I did that's because now that I am nicer and less OMG DIdDY KONG1!!!!!1112 I changed my opinons on lots of guys I am now for shy guy and neutral on Laughing Dog.

Bakemonky

Smash Apprentice
Personally I don't want Tom Nook. I don't think he has the fighting spirit, but then again, if G&W and Jigglypuff have full move sets, I guess Nintendo really can do anything...

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
meh i never played animal crossing before so i wouldnt know anything and therefore this post is useless... wat are u gonna do? rep me? please dont... im sorry...

zombie7775

Smash Lord
Personally I don't want Tom Nook. I don't think he has the fighting spirit, but then again, if G&W and Jigglypuff have full move sets, I guess Nintendo really can do anything...
Jigglypuff is supposed to be a fighter though Nook is just a store clerk in a game. All he does is rip you off and annoy you to death. That is why he shouldnt be in brawl. Its a good game but I agree he wouldnt have the fighting spirit.

Scuba Man Sam

Smash Cadet
poop

I would love to have such ridiculous character like Tom Nook. I think I'm the only person who thinks that it would be funny. I would play as him a lot. I aslo know that people don't comprehend that it doesn't matter what the characters look like, it's the attacks...I guess. I still think it would be funny.

Quote of doom: Object and taste my revolting vengance of power!!!!!:p

Stupid quote: everyone who says N00B is gay.

bbb

Smash Champion
Silence nub, Tom Nook is the man, the only reason he might want to skip being on Brawl is because he's so awesome my shiny new Wii would asplode. Oh well, still way too worth it.

Top Bottom